Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Case Labs Owners Club - Page 784

post #7831 of 22267
Email them instead, they answer lightning fast. thumb.gif
CaseLabs Panda
(29 items)
 
Bench table
(18 items)
 
Fractal White
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960X Rampage V Extreme KFA² GTX 980Ti HOF Watercooled Kingston HyperX HX426C13PB2K4/16 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ Kingston v300 Intel SSD 535 EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK-Coostream XE 360 EK-Vardar F4-120ER EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario (incl. pump) Win10 / Win 8.1 / Win 7 / Linux Mint 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2515H Ducky Channel Shine III MX black - white LED /... Enermax Platimax 1000w dimastech easy v3 
MouseMouse Pad
logitech G9X HyperX 900x400 / Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
CaseLabs Panda
(29 items)
 
Bench table
(18 items)
 
Fractal White
(17 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960X Rampage V Extreme KFA² GTX 980Ti HOF Watercooled Kingston HyperX HX426C13PB2K4/16 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
G.Skill TridentZ F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ Kingston v300 Intel SSD 535 EK-Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
EK-Coostream XE 360 EK-Vardar F4-120ER EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario (incl. pump) Win10 / Win 8.1 / Win 7 / Linux Mint 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2515H Ducky Channel Shine III MX black - white LED /... Enermax Platimax 1000w dimastech easy v3 
MouseMouse Pad
logitech G9X HyperX 900x400 / Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7832 of 22267
I emailed them myself yesterday and I got an undeliverable bounce back saying the inbox was full.
post #7833 of 22267
You mean PM? I just spoke to Jim in the morning over email without any problem.
post #7834 of 22267
Nah I emailed cs@caselabs.net. But looking closer at the email the error says that just one specific person's (carla@caselabs.net) inbox is full.
post #7835 of 22267
Well then you know what to do- substitute carla with Jim or Kevin biggrin.gif
post #7836 of 22267
Pming me for parts is not a good idea, I'm just the media guy, and I don't have access to the store database as I'm 3 states away. I'll get in touch with Jim and see what's going on. They've been insanely busy the last few days, but o want to make sure our support is at 100%
post #7837 of 22267
Quote:
Originally Posted by geggeg View Post

Well then you know what to do- substitute carla with Jim or Kevin biggrin.gif

Haha true, it's alright though I answered the question I had for them. I'm pretty much ready to buy everything for my build. The only problem I've run into now is that the GPU block I've wanted all along (Aquacomputer Kryographics 290X full cover) may not be compatible with my MSI Twin Frozr 290X. I heard EK had to come out with a rev. 2 block to fit it because of the oversized caps they use. I'm trying to confirm this because I REALLY want the Aquacomputer block.

EDIT: Ugggh, it looks like the AC waterblock is not compatible witih my card. I can't catch a break. Looks like I may be putting my brand new 290X up for sale.


EDIT #2: Stick (or anyone else who can answer this)...you said that having the vents on the side panels made a big difference for you? I was about to complete my order but wanted to look over my cart one last time and when I thought about it I realized I the only place that the entire S3 can exhaust from is the back 140mm fan mount. That doesn't seem ideal. So I'm thinking maybe I should get the side doors ventilated or even just nix the whole top window idea. I like the look of the side panel vents but I also like being able to keep everything near the PSU hidden so I don't have to be SUPER clean with my wire management down there.

I guess when you're spending $450 on a case you want to make sure everything is perfect biggrin.gif.
Edited by PuffinMyLye - 6/27/14 at 12:15pm
post #7838 of 22267
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNine View Post

I'll get in touch with Jim and see what's going on. They've been insanely busy the last few days

They are busy with my order:



biggrin.gif
post #7839 of 22267
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffinMyLye View Post

Haha true, it's alright though I answered the question I had for them. I'm pretty much ready to buy everything for my build. The only problem I've run into now is that the GPU block I've wanted all along (Aquacomputer Kryographics 290X full cover) may not be compatible with my MSI Twin Frozr 290X. I heard EK had to come out with a rev. 2 block to fit it because of the oversized caps they use. I'm trying to confirm this because I REALLY want the Aquacomputer block.

EDIT: Ugggh, it looks like the AC waterblock is not compatible witih my card. I can't catch a break. Looks like I may be putting my brand new 290X up for sale.


EDIT #2: Stick (or anyone else who can answer this)...you said that having the vents on the side panels made a big difference for you? I was about to complete my order but wanted to look over my cart one last time and when I thought about it I realized I the only place that the entire S3 can exhaust from is the back 140mm fan mount. That doesn't seem ideal. So I'm thinking maybe I should get the side doors ventilated or even just nix the whole top window idea. I like the look of the side panel vents but I also like being able to keep everything near the PSU hidden so I don't have to be SUPER clean with my wire management down there.

I guess when you're spending $450 on a case you want to make sure everything is perfect biggrin.gif.


You need the 290/290x v2 blocks for the TF. I know ek has one but not sure if anyone else makes a revised version.
post #7840 of 22267
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post

You need the 290/290x v2 blocks for the TF. I know ek has one but not sure if anyone else makes a revised version.

Yea lookalike you're right. Which means unless I get the Ek block (which I don't love) I'll be selling my 290X before even I stalling it haha.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club