Small list review after I beat it:
- Loved the classic Duke Nukem humor.
- Actually did enjoy the Monster truck and RC car sections, even though they were kind of unfitting.
- Loved the titties, but even with quite a few there was not enough.
- Classic guns returned.
- Puzzles were not hard, but still pretty fun.
- Love the shrunk sections.
- Felt like a great tribute to old Duke fans like myself.
- Graphics were meh. The mirror Duke was terrible too.
- 2 Weapons at a time SUCKS.
- Not enough titties
- Level design was sometimes pretty good, but most of the time average or below. Certainly no Duke 3D levels.
- Ending was terrible. Felt like they didn't even try or just shoved it out the door ( surprise ). I expected something cool, and to wrap it up with more girls. They pretty much implied duke was doing it for the ladies and the ending says otherwise.
- Chapter selection is bull. They made it 4 selectable chapters, so if you want to go a certain point you have to play through the chapter pretty far.
Now I just need to see how MP is to decide if its worth even $45.