so this is my assignment
1. Create a java class called Fraction whose constructor accepts two integer arguments which define the numerator and the denominator of a fraction object.
2. The constructor will call a private method named reduce() which will reduce the fraction. This method will accept no arguments, it will operate on the private variables numerator and denominator defined by the constructor. This method will not return anything.
3. The reduce() method will call a private method named findGCD(). This method accepts no arguments. This method will return an integer, the greatest common divisor (gcd). This value, gcd, will be used to reduce the fraction.
4. The Fraction class will have a public method named display() which will print out to the console the value of the numerator and denominator.
5. Write accessor methods getNumerator() and getDenominator() which are public methods and return the appropriate integer.
6. The Fraction class will have a public method named add() which will accept an object of type Fraction and return a new object of type Fraction. The work done by this method will add the passed in object values to the host object values and save the result in the new object which is returned to the main line of the program.
7. The main() method of your application will prompt the user for a numerator and an denominator twice to define two objects of type Fraction. If the user enters a zero for the denominator stay in a loop prompting for another integer until you get something non-zero.
8. The main() method will print the two fractions using the display() method.
9. The main() method will add the two fractions together and display the sum.
10. Include documentation which can be read by the javadoc utility. Include features suitable to an application of this size.
11. Your documentation should include a general description of what this application does.
so this is how lost i am whats a method