Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [9to5Mac] iPhone 4 wins Best Mobile Device at MWC 2011 without even showing up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[9to5Mac] iPhone 4 wins Best Mobile Device at MWC 2011 without even showing up - Page 3

post #21 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by aroc91 View Post
What's wrong with that? People compare Windows and OSX in the exact same way. Why does it matter when it's on a phone and not on a computer?

Why not say "Oh, but HP, Dell, Asus, Acer, etc make a whole field of products that run Windows, so it's not a fair comparison"?

I will, however, admit that 17.25% is impressive, seeing as it's almost double OSX's in its respective market, which is still only under 9%.
It is wrong, because you are attempting to compare statistics based on two completely different situations. That is called comparing apples to oranges. It has more phones from more companies on more carriers and more importantly, on carriers which do NOT have an iPhone and are desperate to provide their customers any illusion of an alternative rather than lose them. If they did not eventually get a larger market share, that would be a humiliating black eye for Google and Android partners. It does not however make an Android phone more desirable than the iPhone. Go out on the streets or hold surveys with ordinary people and ask them if they would give up their phones for an iPhone if possible and I guarantee most of them would do so in a heartbeat.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #22 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwnography View Post
No hes right. I want a Mobile that i can also use as a Portable Media Player. Iphone is not that, the SQ is rather poor and the headphone jack build quality is just appalling. Every person i know who has owned a Iphone/touch the headphone jack is the 1st thing to go. And the Iphone is way to expensive

I personally think the Galaxy S is the best choice for Phone/pmp combo

Just my 2c
You are still talking about a mobile phone. He is talking about an MP3 player. Apples and oranges my friend. Now if he is saying that X phone has better SQ than the iPhone, that would be a different story.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #23 of 63
Eh, I disagree, but it is a good phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
That is what happens when you have at least 2 Android phones on every carrier going against a single company who only had 3 phones on ONE network as recently as half a month ago. More phones and on carriers that do not carry the iPhone will inevitably mean that they will have a larger market share. This is common sense. Unless iPhones were also available on Sprint and T-Mobile in addition to Verizon previously, the fact that Android has a larger market share means nothing.
Just in case you were curious, AT&T is not the only carrier that carried the iPhone, nor is the United States the only market in the world. Then you look at the Verizon iPhone launch (such a small event) you realize many people who want an iPhone moved to AT&T. Fail logic sir.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man View Post
Eh, I disagree, but it is a good phone.



Just in case you were curious, AT&T is not the only carrier that carried the iPhone, nor is the United States the only market in the world. Then you look at the Verizon iPhone launch (such a small event) you realize many people who want an iPhone moved to AT&T. Fail logic sir.
To me, the US is the only market I care about for a cellphone. I don't live in another country so why do I care about carriers and market share for another country? Verizon iPhone launch was a small event because it is the same phone. Also, not everyone is willing to change carriers that they been with for years for a cellphone no matter how much they like it. I like the iPhone, I was unwilling to go over to ATT. In the time being, I've had a Storm and Incredible so yes, I have used Android OS extensively before anyone asks. The point doesn't change in that there are way more different Android OS based phones available, so of course the market share is going to larger. That is not a testament of a "better" phone no matter which way you look at it. Your attempt to nitpick and troll was fail sir.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #25 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
To me, the US is the only market I care about for a cellphone. I don't live in another country so why do I care about carriers and market share for another country?
Why should you care? Because if you are going to talk market share, do it properly or not at all. Don't see how that's a hard concept? Maybe it's because your point doesn't work nearly as well?

Quote:
Verizon iPhone launch was a small event because it is the same phone.
Has nothing to do with my point. If you're on Verizon and want an iPhone, you'll buy it. My point was that it was obviously such a small group. Most people that on on Verizon don't seem as interested in the iPhone, and most people interested in the iPhone don't seem to be on Verizon. Don't know what's hard to understand about that.

Quote:
Also, not everyone is willing to change carriers that they been with for years for a cellphone no matter how much they like it.
True, not everyone. That's why there were still some buyers. Not many though, and that's my point. Most people that want an iPhone already have one, and most people in the US now have it available through the two largest carriers.

Quote:
I like the iPhone, I was unwilling to go over to ATT. In the time being, I've had a Storm and Incredible so yes, I have used Android OS extensively before anyone asks. The point doesn't change in that there are way more different Android OS based phones available, so of course the market share is going to larger.
Of course there are more android phones. Nobody is going to argue that. The fact that the two largest carriers in the US, and in many countries the iPhone is available on EVERY carrier, means that the iPhone is not some out of reach device that you seem to be trying to make it out to be.

Quote:
That is not a testament of a "better" phone no matter which way you look at it.
Nobody said any phone was the best, except some MWC group. Honestly, anyone saying any phone, carrier, manufacturer, etc is the best is just guessing and making stuff up. There is no inherent "best" in the current smartphone market.

Quote:
Your attempt to nitpick and troll was fail sir.
Is that was logic and attempting to correct false statements is considered these days? Sad days indeed.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom IIx4 955 @3.2ghz 1.285V Asus M4A79XTD EVO 6950 @ 850/1250 4x2GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb + Seagate 1.5Tb Samsung super speed Windows 7 Pro(games)/Linux Mint 10 (not games) LP2065 + 2x 2007FPb in IPS Eyefinity 4800*1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Wave Corsair HX620 Azza Solano 1000 Logitech MX revolution 
  hide details  
Reply
post #26 of 63
Good job iPhone, although I don't agree it was a just award. Should've went to the Nexus S.
post #27 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by E_man View Post
Why should you care? Because if you are going to talk market share, do it properly or not at all. Don't see how that's a hard concept? Maybe it's because your point doesn't work nearly as well?

I never brought up market share, some Android fanboy or Apple hater did. My point still works either way, it is expected that Android will have a larger market share, because it has more phones. It doesn't matter which country you are talking about. You can nitpick all you want, but the point remains consistent.

Has nothing to do with my point. If you're on Verizon and want an iPhone, you'll buy it. My point was that it was obviously such a small group. Most people that on on Verizon don't seem as interested in the iPhone, and most people interested in the iPhone don't seem to be on Verizon. Don't know what's hard to understand about that.

Not sure where you are from, but in the US we have things called contracts. Not too many people are willing to break out of existing contracts or leave their carriers for a phone. When they are able to get the phone without financial punishment, you bet they will at that point in time.

True, not everyone. That's why there were still some buyers. Not many though, and that's my point. Most people that want an iPhone already have one, and most people in the US now have it available through the two largest carriers.

Again, this is not true. People will buy an iPhone when they can, typically when their existing contract is up. Very few people are willing to break contracts or pay full price for a cellphone.

Of course there are more android phones. Nobody is going to argue that. The fact that the two largest carriers in the US, and in many countries the iPhone is available on EVERY carrier, means that the iPhone is not some out of reach device that you seem to be trying to make it out to be.

I never said the iPhone was out of reach. Learn to read please. I said that the Android phones are much more widely available, including in certain markets where the iPhone is not. It is expected for the Android to have a larger market share, but it has nothing to do with which is the "better" phone

Nobody said any phone was the best, except some MWC group. Honestly, anyone saying any phone, carrier, manufacturer, etc is the best is just guessing and making stuff up. There is no inherent "best" in the current smartphone market.

Best or better is determined by the majority preference. If more people prefer A over B, then A is a "better" product because it brings greater consumer satisfaction.

Is that was logic and attempting to correct false statements is considered these days? Sad days indeed.

Nitpicking at things that have no bearing to the overall point is trolling. Whether or not we are talking about only the US or globally, Android phones are still more widely available because it is simply a software system that any reputable phone manufacturer who wants to work with Google can use. Because it is more widely available, it will have a higher market share due to uneven circumstances. It still has no bearing on which phone a general consumer prefers however.
Answered your questions/points.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post
Best or better is determined by the majority preference. If more people prefer A over B, then A is a "better" product because it brings greater consumer satisfaction.

So if everyone "likes" Justin Bieber does that make him a better?


In order to judge a product to be "better" you have to spend equal time with each. Most people don't know anything about smartphones.

Hell, most of the people at my University outside the Engineering building don't even know what a smartphone is. They have their Blackberries and iPhones and anything else that old crap they upgraded from.

Choosing one product over the other when you don't even know about the other products doesn't make it better. It just makes you ignorant, like that guy in the mobile phones section a few weeks ago that said their dream phone was the iPhone 5, when we know absolutely nothing about it!
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670k ASUS Maximus VI Gene Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB Kingston Hyper-X 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 OCZ Vertex 3 WD6401AALS WD5000AAKS 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
Noctua NH-D14 elementary OS Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM LG W2442PA-BF 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Corsair HX750W Corsair Graphite 600T Logitech G700 
Audio
ASUS Xonar DG 
  hide details  
Reply
post #29 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris View Post
So if everyone "likes" Justin Bieber does that make him a better?


In order to judge a product to be "better" you have to spend equal time with each. Most people don't know anything about smartphones.

Hell, most of the people at my University outside the Engineering building don't even know what a smartphone is. They have their Blackberries and iPhones and anything else that old crap they upgraded from.

Choosing one product over the other when you don't even know about the other products doesn't make it better. It just makes you ignorant, like that guy in the mobile phones section a few weeks ago that said their dream phone was the iPhone 5, when we know absolutely nothing about it!
That depends on what point of view you are looking at. From a tech specification or feature view point for instance, there are many phones that are leaps and bounds better than the iPhone. However, the business doesn't care about that, because the targeted consumer does not care about that. In business, whether or not a product is "better" is determined by consumer preference. If more customer prefers in product A over product B, then it is a "better" product.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #30 of 63
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathris View Post
So if everyone "likes" Justin Bieber does that make him a better?


In order to judge a product to be "better" you have to spend equal time with each. Most people don't know anything about smartphones.

Hell, most of the people at my University outside the Engineering building don't even know what a smartphone is. They have their Blackberries and iPhones and anything else that old crap they upgraded from.

Choosing one product over the other when you don't even know about the other products doesn't make it better. It just makes you ignorant, like that guy in the mobile phones section a few weeks ago that said their dream phone was the iPhone 5, when we know absolutely nothing about it!
Well, it was the Mobile World Congress that made this judgement, not him. I'm relatively certain those members know what they're talking about.
 
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel 3.06 GHz C2D Radeon HD4670 12GB 1067MHz DDR3 1TB 7200RPM 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
8x SuperDrive Air Air OS X 10.7.2 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" 2560 x 1440 LED Wireless BT 310W PSU Aluminum Enclosure 
MouseMouse Pad
Magic Mouse None 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Maximus Formula NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 G.Skill 2x4GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
3x 500GB WD  Lite-On Air Windows 7 x64 HP 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Gateway 24" 1900x1200 Razr Lycosa Corsair 750M Antec P180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razr DeathAdder Razr eXactMat Creative X-Fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Gaming Rig
(15 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel 3.06 GHz C2D Radeon HD4670 12GB 1067MHz DDR3 1TB 7200RPM 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingOS
8x SuperDrive Air Air OS X 10.7.2 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" 2560 x 1440 LED Wireless BT 310W PSU Aluminum Enclosure 
MouseMouse Pad
Magic Mouse None 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Maximus Formula NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 G.Skill 2x4GB DDR2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
3x 500GB WD  Lite-On Air Windows 7 x64 HP 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Gateway 24" 1900x1200 Razr Lycosa Corsair 750M Antec P180 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razr DeathAdder Razr eXactMat Creative X-Fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Hardware News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Hardware News › [9to5Mac] iPhone 4 wins Best Mobile Device at MWC 2011 without even showing up