Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Batman: AA GOTY ~ PhysX won't work
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Batman: AA GOTY ~ PhysX won't work

post #1 of 5
Thread Starter 
For the life of me... i've tried everything. Installing the 1.1 patch a million which ways. Didn't work. Then i found out the GOTY edition has PhysX already enabled so i go in the options and viola, there it is! I set it to high... and nothing...

I know because i used to play the demo and i specifically remember punching the first pillar and watching it crumble. I've been holding out on playing this so that i could experience the full thing for the first time with full PhysX as i saw how amazing it was on a YouTube video once.

Anyone got any ideas? I've even tried the config file... everything points to it being enabled yet it's just not in-game.

Rep+ to any help, i seriously am losing my mind here!
post #2 of 5
Thread Starter 
Okay, i found out that it IS indeed on High and enabled. (The cloth shows up, papers on the ground fly around) but for some reason the pillars don't crack? Anyone else mind firing up the first part of the game to tell me if when they hit, their pillars crack or not? This is seriously bugging me as i KNOW it did in the demo
post #3 of 5
LOL, you cant install 1.1 on GOTY, the patch is already included in GOTY, the patch is only for the old version.
Gene-Z Dedi
(7 items)
 
Captain America
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7 2600k @ 5.2 Ghz Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gskill 2133 4GB Caviar Black 
CoolingOSPower
Corsair H100 Arch x64 OCZ 650 Watt 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 Intel Xeon E5-2650 ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS XFX 6870 
RAMOS
32 GB Samsung Arch Nix 
  hide details  
Reply
Gene-Z Dedi
(7 items)
 
Captain America
(6 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i7 2600k @ 5.2 Ghz Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z Gskill 2133 4GB Caviar Black 
CoolingOSPower
Corsair H100 Arch x64 OCZ 650 Watt 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon E5-2650 Intel Xeon E5-2650 ASUS Z9PE-D8 WS XFX 6870 
RAMOS
32 GB Samsung Arch Nix 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4 of 5
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
LOL, you cant install 1.1 on GOTY, the patch is already included in GOTY, the patch is only for the old version.
Your point? I already established that...
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfAHydra View Post
For the life of me... i've tried everything. Installing the 1.1 patch a million which ways. Didn't work. Then i found out the GOTY edition has PhysX already enabled so i go in the options and viola, there it is! I set it to high... and nothing...
Well, lets try something first. Can you enable the Physx indicator under NVCP? Afterwards, launch BMAA and run the benchmark.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartOfAHydra View Post
Okay, i found out that it IS indeed on High and enabled. (The cloth shows up, papers on the ground fly around) but for some reason the pillars don't crack? Anyone else mind firing up the first part of the game to tell me if when they hit, their pillars crack or not? This is seriously bugging me as i KNOW it did in the demo
I just tested mine and I didn't see anything "crack".
Mugendramon
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k ASrock Z87 Extreme6 R9 290 Crossfire Samsung 8GB DDR3 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD Black 1T Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB EK Supreme HF Rev 2.0  HW GTX 360 Rad 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
EK Acetal waterblock W7 64 bit Yamakasi Catleap Q270 2560x1440p Corsair AX850 
CaseAudio
Corsair 800D Creative Titanium HD  
  hide details  
Reply
Mugendramon
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4670k ASrock Z87 Extreme6 R9 290 Crossfire Samsung 8GB DDR3 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
WD Black 1T Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB EK Supreme HF Rev 2.0  HW GTX 360 Rad 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
EK Acetal waterblock W7 64 bit Yamakasi Catleap Q270 2560x1440p Corsair AX850 
CaseAudio
Corsair 800D Creative Titanium HD  
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Batman: AA GOTY ~ PhysX won't work