Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › I'm about to go berserk, PO'd to the core
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm about to go berserk, PO'd to the core - Page 7

post #61 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndstream View Post
Well, to follow up on my situation it appears I will be refunded my money after explaning in detail as to why I should be entitled a refund. I didn't recieve much support from the OCN community save a few who offered to maybe help fix up my board in the event I should have to keep it. I feel somewhat good as accidents do happen and Newegg subscribed to basic logic. Regardless of state, the board was defective from the manufacturer, and as a recall was issued I could have used the board as a frisbee and it would not have mattered, period, end of discussion..............

RMA #4******* - Approved (issued 02/22/2011 08:13am)

* GIGABYTE GA-P67A-UD7 LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
* Qty:1
*
* $319.99
* RMA Type: Refund
* Reason: Defective

Status Legend

RMA# Issued:
Your RMA number has been approved. Once your return is received, please allow 3-4 business days for processing and a replacement to ship or a refund to be issued.
Received:
Your Return has been received and the contents will be inspected shortly. If for any reason there is a problem with your return, you will be contacted via e-mail with further details.
Approved:
Your return has been inspected, approved and posted. If you opted for a replacement, a sales order number will be generated shortly and you will receive status updates and tracking information via e-mail. If you requested a refund, the credit will reflect toward your original payment method in 1-3 business days (depending on your bank’s policies).

Void:
Your RMA number has been canceled. Void RMA numbers are null and will not be processed. Your return may not have arrived within the 14-day period authorized. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service for further information.
Backordered:
Your Return arrived successfully, but one or more of the items are no longer in stock or have been discontinued. A Customer Service representative will contact you shortly to explain your options.
Inspection:
Your Return has been received, but has been sent to our Inspections Department. These Returns require further investigation before they can be processed, which usually means we received an incomplete item, missing accessories/retail packaging or a physically damaged product. You should receive an e-mail from the Inspections Department within 3-5 business days informing you of the results of the inspection and letting you know what the actions you may need to take are, if any.
Remember to be more careful next time. I hoped your learned your lesson!
Fearless~
(20 items)
 
The Intel Side
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.8 Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA GrillForce GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Blackline 2x4gb 1600mhz [1.5v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB WD Caviar Black (1002FAEX)1TB Synology DS210J (4tb) Lite-on DVD Rewriter 16x IDE External 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Samsung Syncmaster E2320 Metadot Das Professional S Silent 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX 850 V1 [Original PSH] NZXT Gamma Classic Series Mid-Tower Logitech VX Revolution Razer Sphex 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Asus Xonar DX Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Bose Triport/Klipsch S3 Blue Snowball 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3 2100 Gigabyte H61M-S2PV Asus GT430 Corsair XMS3 2x2gb 1333mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel X-25V 40GB Synology DS210j (4tb) Seagate Barracuda 120gb LG CH12LS28 Blu Ray  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Thermalright X-Silent 120 Mac OS X 10.8.2 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Toshiba 46VX700VU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 XFX 450w Core Edition Silverstone ML03B Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 
AudioAudio
Realtek Onboard Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P8700 2.53ghz Apple Logic Board Nvidia Geforce 9400m 4gb @1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital Scorpio Black 320gb Synology DS210j (4tb) Apple SuperDrive Mac OS X 10.8.4/Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
13" 1280x800 Glossy Backlit Apple Keyboard/OCN Ducky Tenkeyless [MX... 65w Magsafe Aluminium Unibody 
MouseAudioAudio
Apple Trackpad/Logitech MX310 Fiio A1 + Sony Bookshelf Blue Snowball 
  hide details  
Reply
Fearless~
(20 items)
 
The Intel Side
(18 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @ 3.8 Asus Sabertooth 990FX EVGA GrillForce GTX 465 SLI Mushkin Blackline 2x4gb 1600mhz [1.5v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
OCZ Vertex 3 120GB WD Caviar Black (1002FAEX)1TB Synology DS210J (4tb) Lite-on DVD Rewriter 16x IDE External 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NH-D14 Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Samsung Syncmaster E2320 Metadot Das Professional S Silent 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX 850 V1 [Original PSH] NZXT Gamma Classic Series Mid-Tower Logitech VX Revolution Razer Sphex 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Asus Xonar DX Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Bose Triport/Klipsch S3 Blue Snowball 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i3 2100 Gigabyte H61M-S2PV Asus GT430 Corsair XMS3 2x2gb 1333mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Intel X-25V 40GB Synology DS210j (4tb) Seagate Barracuda 120gb LG CH12LS28 Blu Ray  
CoolingOSOSMonitor
Thermalright X-Silent 120 Mac OS X 10.8.2 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Toshiba 46VX700VU 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 XFX 450w Core Edition Silverstone ML03B Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 700 
AudioAudio
Realtek Onboard Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core 2 Duo P8700 2.53ghz Apple Logic Board Nvidia Geforce 9400m 4gb @1066 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Western Digital Scorpio Black 320gb Synology DS210j (4tb) Apple SuperDrive Mac OS X 10.8.4/Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
13" 1280x800 Glossy Backlit Apple Keyboard/OCN Ducky Tenkeyless [MX... 65w Magsafe Aluminium Unibody 
MouseAudioAudio
Apple Trackpad/Logitech MX310 Fiio A1 + Sony Bookshelf Blue Snowball 
  hide details  
Reply
post #62 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndstream View Post
Fail!?! 1st, this wouldn't have happened if there wasn't a f@@@@@g recall as I wouldnt have pulled everything out. 2nd why fahk does newegg care about the condition of a recall. 3rd I could have sworn Gigabyte would take the boards back in whatever condition but that's just something I heard so who knows......
one question....mad bro? but seriously you cant be mad that newegg didnt except the board because im sure they send them back to gigabyte and gigabyte tries to reuse them so if you broke one of the most key parts for it to work then sucks. I guess you could contact gigabyte and see what they say but its not neweggs fault...next time you'll be a tad more carefull now wont you.
post #63 of 121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalRise750 View Post
...Coming from the person who bent his mobos pins then expected an RMA?
Yes, I did expect RMA. I listed all the reasons why in all the other posts. Once Tuesday came around I spoke with Newegg about it. The initially denied my rma because of bent pins and the tech didn't realize that this was a recall board. Accidents do happen all the time. I'm not some kind of idiot. Accidents do happen. However, if there wasn't a recall, then I would have had no reason to pull my board out and risk any kind of damage, made by me or otherwise. So at this point to say that Newegg shouldn't have rma's it for me is just your opinion. The fact is, that board could have showed up in any condition and it would be rma'd successfully.......I just posted the approval for my own low self-esteem, need to be validated, and to in a sense wave a big fu to those who were db's about it......
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #64 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndstream View Post
Yes, I did expect RMA. I listed all the reasons why in all the other posts. Once Tuesday came around I spoke with Newegg about it. The initially denied my rma because of bent pins and the tech didn't realize that this was a recall board. Accidents do happen all the time. I'm not some kind of idiot. Accidents do happen. However, if there wasn't a recall, then I would have had no reason to pull my board out and risk any kind of damage, made by me or otherwise. So at this point to say that Newegg shouldn't have rma's it for me is just your opinion. The fact is, that board could have showed up in any condition and it would be rma'd successfully.......I just posted the approval for my own low self-esteem, need to be validated, and to in a sense wave a big fu to those who were db's about it......

Ahh, I see. So you failed miserably, but then wanted to prove to others that were just about their statements that you can get around the system and screw with a reputable company. Got it!
The Wtfer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K ASUS P8Z68-V PRO EVGA GTX 465 w/ 470 Shaders/Memory/Clocks 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Dell U2311H + LG W2242S 
PowerCase
Corsair 750TX Coolermaster RC-692 Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
The Wtfer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K ASUS P8Z68-V PRO EVGA GTX 465 w/ 470 Shaders/Memory/Clocks 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Dell U2311H + LG W2242S 
PowerCase
Corsair 750TX Coolermaster RC-692 Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
post #65 of 121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citra View Post
Remember to be more careful next time. I hoped your learned your lesson!
Agreed. For the record though, I would never try to rma something for damage I've actually caused with the intent to get something maliciously. I've fubarrd a few things up over the years, namely amplifiers and whatnot. When they go south, I pay for the repairs etc....This time howver the circumstanses were different and I was very lucky Newegg was willing to work with me. But yea, gotta pay more attn to whats going on round me sometimes....
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #66 of 121
You really shouldn't have gotten an RMA. Maybe at a fitting sum, but not the entire value of the board. You did after all bend the pins
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
post #67 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
You really shouldn't have gotten an RMA. Maybe at a fitting sum, but not the entire value of the board. You did after all bend the pins
p67 got recalled , he had to take out his mobo and cpu .. things like this happen ..

Its is his fault but not entirly .
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 7600k @ 5Ghz, 1.312v Asus Prime Z270-AR msi GTX 1080 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3Ghz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Transcend SSD220S 120GB  Corsair H80i V2 Windows 10 Pro 64bit AOC AG322FCX 32" Curved LED 144hz 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Antec Quattro 1000w Thermaltake Versa N27 msi Gaming series 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Steelseries Siberia V2  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 7600k @ 5Ghz, 1.312v Asus Prime Z270-AR msi GTX 1080 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3Ghz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Transcend SSD220S 120GB  Corsair H80i V2 Windows 10 Pro 64bit AOC AG322FCX 32" Curved LED 144hz 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Antec Quattro 1000w Thermaltake Versa N27 msi Gaming series 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Steelseries Siberia V2  
  hide details  
Reply
post #68 of 121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalRise750 View Post
Ahh, I see. So you failed miserably, but then wanted to prove to others that were just about their statements that you can get around the system and screw with a reputable company. Got it!
Almost got it. Others almost unanimously said too bad for me. I then called Newegg. a reputable company, and explained in detail every aspect of why I think I should be approved RMA for this board. Now I couldn't do this before Monday so I posted up this thread as I was really peeved at that time. So, after speaking with them today they agreed. So, could you please tell me how I got around the problem and how I screwed with them? I don't see it quite as fail as you. I had a problem. I vented to the forums which wasn't a good idea. I waited and took care of business. I posted follow up because it makes me feel good that every one of you who laughed and made cases for no rma were just wrong everyway sideways. Anyways, on with life
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #69 of 121
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefy View Post
You really shouldn't have gotten an RMA. Maybe at a fitting sum, but not the entire value of the board. You did after all bend the pins
Well, unless you write policy for Newegg your opinion holds no merit. They know I bent the pins, I told them. It wasn't a problem for Newegg.
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil Inside
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Asus Maximus V Gene Powercolor Devil 13 7990 x 2 QUAD Corsair Dominator GT 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Enh Chronos Deluxe LG DVD burner Custom  Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus 144hz in Eyefinity/Surround Logitech g19 Corsair ax1200 Caselabs s5 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech g700 Razer Ironclad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #70 of 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndstream View Post
Well, unless you write policy for Newegg your opinion holds no merit. They know I bent the pins, I told them. It wasn't a problem for Newegg.
Your point is valid, but I still believe damage caused to items such as yours should be considered when taking use of RMA. But hey, my opinion is worth zero when you got your RMA approved. So enjoy.
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
AiryBox
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770k Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H Sapphire 7950 Vapor-X Corsair Vengeance 8GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi Desktar 7200RPM 1TB Samsung 830 128GB Corsair H100i W10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
BenQ 24" Qpad Mk-50 Cherry MX Red CM V700 NZXT H440 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › I'm about to go berserk, PO'd to the core