Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official]ASUS M4N98TD EVO Owner's Club.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official]ASUS M4N98TD EVO Owner's Club. - Page 18

post #171 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoket4279` View Post
Nvcc doesnt allow any programs for temp? what about pc probe? and is pc probe very accurate or reliable? as thats what I use and I like it. aslo whats your volts to run 4.1 as the only real differance for me that nvcc made was when I was over 1.5 and closer to 1.55 and up. glad you found those links helpful uh I mean something new to tweak. lol Yea I knew some of the things posted in them, but I thought that it might be helpful to others who are just starting out and also I'm still gonna go back and read the whole thing as I might learn something new. As far as problems go..no not really had many other than the crashing from trying for max clock and the like, I just like hunting for things that could be helpful for me and everyone else that looks in on this thread
well it is all very much appreciated!!! I am upset EVGA came out with the GtX580 3gb version and I want it!!! I also figured out that I needed push/pull on my rad lowered temps big time! I also got my new case today, the Lian Li one so building both units at the same time is hard
post #172 of 611
This is an awesome board ...


The
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
The
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
post #173 of 611
is any one else thinking there is something rotten, lol

Please don't be upset! I just write what comes to mind an it is a joke is all!
post #174 of 611
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4p3r View Post
This is an awesome board ...


Added, and welcome!
Gormenghast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb ASUS M4N98TD EVO Asus ENGTX460TOP768 dual SLI Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC310600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST HMS5C4040ALE640 Plextor PX-810SA Corsair Hydro H70 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2240w - dual Microsoft Natural Ergo 4000 Thermaltake Toughpower 700W and Thermaltake Pow... Thermaltake Armour w/250mm side fan 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech Trackman Marble FX Cyborg V.5 Onboard Cyborg R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Gormenghast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb ASUS M4N98TD EVO Asus ENGTX460TOP768 dual SLI Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC310600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST HMS5C4040ALE640 Plextor PX-810SA Corsair Hydro H70 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2240w - dual Microsoft Natural Ergo 4000 Thermaltake Toughpower 700W and Thermaltake Pow... Thermaltake Armour w/250mm side fan 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech Trackman Marble FX Cyborg V.5 Onboard Cyborg R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #175 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by luchog View Post
Added, and welcome!
Thanks !
The
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
The
(17 items)
 
  
Reply
post #176 of 611
Welcome p4p3r
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
post #177 of 611
Well I emailed Asus as to try and get some info, as to wether or not the vdrop i'm experiancing is within a acceptable range or if there should be a limit as to how much vdroop we should experiance from our boards or if QC is not doing there job and thats why a few of us here have such horrid droop. So that was last night and I quess we will have to wait a few days and see what they say to that.
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
post #178 of 611
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoket4279` View Post
Well I emailed Asus as to try and get some info, as to wether or not the vdrop i'm experiancing is within a acceptable range or if there should be a limit as to how much vdroop we should experiance from our boards or if QC is not doing there job and thats why a few of us here have such horrid droop. So that was last night and I quess we will have to wait a few days and see what they say to that.
Didn't think to contact ASUS about it, myself. Can't wait to hear what they have to say.
Gormenghast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb ASUS M4N98TD EVO Asus ENGTX460TOP768 dual SLI Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC310600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST HMS5C4040ALE640 Plextor PX-810SA Corsair Hydro H70 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2240w - dual Microsoft Natural Ergo 4000 Thermaltake Toughpower 700W and Thermaltake Pow... Thermaltake Armour w/250mm side fan 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech Trackman Marble FX Cyborg V.5 Onboard Cyborg R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
Gormenghast
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 970 Black Edition Deneb ASUS M4N98TD EVO Asus ENGTX460TOP768 dual SLI Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC310600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
HGST HMS5C4040ALE640 Plextor PX-810SA Corsair Hydro H70 Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ViewSonic VX2240w - dual Microsoft Natural Ergo 4000 Thermaltake Toughpower 700W and Thermaltake Pow... Thermaltake Armour w/250mm side fan 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Logitech Trackman Marble FX Cyborg V.5 Onboard Cyborg R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse 
  hide details  
Reply
post #179 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by luchog View Post
Didn't think to contact ASUS about it, myself. Can't wait to hear what they have to say.
prob. tell you that it is fine and it is something else!!! they never like to admit it is the board! So when you call them which is much better than email BTW (you will get someone on the phone) when they ask for your service number and phone number so a tech can call you back, just tell the person you already talked with someone but got disconnected before you got it and they will get you a tech rite away!Just a hint for you! Then when you talk with them tell them you are shore it is not the ram!! or the CPU, as you have two or three of each an you already have spoke with ram Manufacture and Cpu manufacture, and have determined it is not ether one of those, and also if you have two PSU's try the second one just before calling just to make shore it is not the PSU ! They will do the phone tag thing with you if you don't tell them you already checked these things, just to get you off the phone so they can go back to doing nothing

oops meant for smoket4279
post #180 of 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradford1040 View Post
prob. tell you that it is fine and it is something else!!! they never like to admit it is the board! So when you call them which is much better than email BTW (you will get someone on the phone) when they ask for your service number and phone number so a tech can call you back, just tell the person you already talked with someone but got disconnected before you got it and they will get you a tech rite away!Just a hint for you! Then when you talk with them tell them you are shore it is not the ram!! or the CPU, as you have two or three of each an you already have spoke with ram Manufacture and Cpu manufacture, and have determined it is not ether one of those, and also if you have two PSU's try the second one just before calling just to make shore it is not the PSU ! They will do the phone tag thing with you if you don't tell them you already checked these things, just to get you off the phone so they can go back to doing nothing

oops meant for smoket4279
Thanks for the tips Brad I'll have to give those a shot if I dont get a answer through email. +rep for the tips
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
Stealth
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X3450 Asrock P55 extreme Gtx 470 Patriot Sector 5  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
GSkill Phoenix Pro 60 gb  Seagate Barracuda 500gb x2 Raid 0 Corsair H50 Win 7 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer 22" 1080p Corsair GS 800 Storm Scout 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official]ASUS M4N98TD EVO Owner's Club.