Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › will the gtx590 be able to do.......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

will the gtx590 be able to do....... - Page 4  

post #31 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbalt89 View Post
Kung Pow: the grammar nazi.

How about we get back on topic?
Lol?
Would you look at this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
The truth is you go around blabbering bs (that) you hear in other posts.(You are) Your like a parrot posting vids to information completely (irrelevant) irrelevent to what you are saying? lol.

(If) You say 300w limit one more time (I) i will personally give you a gold badge
Looks like the hulk actually wrote this.
That is not even funny anymore.
UK that is pretty sad
Edited by Kung Pow - 2/21/11 at 8:50am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #32 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
Lol?
Would you look at this?


Looks like the hulk actually wrote this.
That is not even funny anymore.
UK that is pretty sad
what does the uk have to do with it??

stop posting random useless bs that nobody even cares about. The proof is in the pudding you only have a few reps to 500+ posts because your just full of childish tit for tat

why do you have to edit all your posts???
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
post #33 of 43
*yawn*
Edited by blackbalt89 - 2/21/11 at 10:08am
Black Sand
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 SLI 8GB Corsair Dominator GT @ 1885 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe +1TB WD Caviar Black Windows 7 Home Premium ASUS VW246 Corsair HX-850 
Case
HAF 932 
  hide details  
Black Sand
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.8GHz ASUS Maximus IV Extreme-Z EVGA GTX 580 SLI 8GB Corsair Dominator GT @ 1885 MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
60GB Mushkin Callisto Deluxe +1TB WD Caviar Black Windows 7 Home Premium ASUS VW246 Corsair HX-850 
Case
HAF 932 
  hide details  
post #34 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
what does the uk have to do with it??

stop posting random useless bs that nobody even cares about. The proof is in the pudding you only have a few reps to 500+ posts because your just full of childish tit for tat

why do you have to edit all your posts???
So that my posts won´t look like this xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
The truth is you go around blabbering bs (that) you hear in other posts.(You are) Your like a parrot posting vids to information completely (irrelevant) irrelevent to what you are saying? lol.

(If) You say 300w limit one more time (I) i will personally give you a gold badge
I find it rather pathetic to see you quote me and editing the parts that depict your stupidity.
But I am proud of you!
Now you seem to master the language much better than before

Back to the topic!

Balt I have only posted solid statements that can be based on logic events and material evidence such as videos , photos and threads.
The video clearly shows the design of a card that has very often been refered to as the GTX 590.

Also does the correspondant unmisinterpretably say the card has 2 GB of memory.
Though I am certain Chewy´s niveau of knowledge and intelligence is insufficient to comprehend that this amount of memory certainly indicates the use of 2x 560 and not 2x580 I am not sure about yours.

I also stated that even if the speculations prove to be wrong and the card will consist of 2x 580 ...you can be certain that the aforementioned chips will be vastly restrained in either their main structure and clocks, so that the peformance level will most likely equal the likes of a 560 SLI setup.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
post #35 of 43
Usually when Nvidia releases and single SLI solution card, it always has been one step lower in the GPU's. I bet the 590 with be 2 x 570 with either 2 gig or 1280MB x 2, which is crazy, as 2 gig would be plenty...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3770K GA-X77X-UD5H GTX 980 ti GTX 580 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung EVO 850 Adata SP900 ASUS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 64Bit Gateway 24" 2485W2440 ASUS 24" ASUS 24" 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell 22" DELL 23" Samsung 22" Corsair K70 RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 1000 Watt Coolermaster KAF 932 G502 None 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3770K GA-X77X-UD5H GTX 980 ti GTX 580 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung EVO 850 Adata SP900 ASUS Stock 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
Windows 7 64Bit Gateway 24" 2485W2440 ASUS 24" ASUS 24" 
MonitorMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Dell 22" DELL 23" Samsung 22" Corsair K70 RGB 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair 1000 Watt Coolermaster KAF 932 G502 None 
Audio
Sound Blaster Z 
  hide details  
post #36 of 43
I provided links showing it has 3gb of vram do you guys want information or just enjoying the fight?

"The new graphics card comes with two GF110 GPUs and NVIDIA has chosen to go all in with the shaders. It goes with the top model of GF110 with 512 CUDA cores, which results in 1024 CUDA cores in total and 2 x 384-bit memory bus.

The reason NVIDIA has chosen to use the maximal number of CUDA cores is that this becomes a more efficient solution than turning off shader blocks and increasing frequencies. GeForce GTX 590 will instead get considerably lower clock frequencies and voltages than GeForce GTX 580 that use a single GF110 GPU. This is a pretty obvious sacrifice considering that GTX 580 is rated 244 watt TDP, with just one GPU.

The exact levels for the frequencies and voltages NVIDIA has chosen we don't know, but with a thousand or so CUDA cores there will be plenty of power and clock frequencies that can be increased by the end user. Overall it seems like the smart thing to do.

With dual GF110 GPUs comes a big memory buffer. GeForce GTX 590 gets 3072 MB graphics memory work with and with dual 384-bit memory buses bandwith shouldn't be a problem.
Reference design set with large centered fan"


http://www.maxishine.com.au/forums/v...p?f=40&t=15274
Edited by thobel - 2/21/11 at 11:06am
Gaming Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 980x@4.5Ghz Asus Rampage III EVGA GTX580 Tri Sli Super Talent 2133 cl8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
3x Intel X25m G2 Raid 0 Blue-Ray Win7 Ult x64 Dell 3007 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Silverstone 1500 Danger Den Double Wide Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
Gaming Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 980x@4.5Ghz Asus Rampage III EVGA GTX580 Tri Sli Super Talent 2133 cl8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
3x Intel X25m G2 Raid 0 Blue-Ray Win7 Ult x64 Dell 3007 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Silverstone 1500 Danger Den Double Wide Logitech G9x 
  hide details  
post #37 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
So that my posts won´t look like this xD


I find it rather pathetic to see you quote me and editing the parts that depict your stupidity.
But I am proud of you!
Now you seem to master the language much better than before

Back to the topic!

Balt I have only posted solid statements that can be based on logic events and material evidence such as videos , photos and threads.
The video clearly shows the design of a card that has very often been refered to as the GTX 590.

Also does the correspondant unmisinterpretably say the card has 2 GB of memory.
Though I am certain Chewy´s niveau of knowledge and intelligence is insufficient to comprehend that this amount of memory certainly indicates the use of 2x 560 and not 2x580 I am not sure about yours.

I also stated that even if the speculations prove to be wrong and the card will consist of 2x 580 ...you can be certain that the aforementioned chips will be vastly restrained in either their main structure and clocks, so that the peformance level will most likely equal the likes of a 560 SLI setup.
Here we go again child

First of all i made a comment to your pointless post, Which i aswell as others did not understand and did not help the op with his question atall. Should i remind you he pointed that out to you aswell. Then you jump on the bandwagon to critisize all my posts in regard to spelling instead of actual information, well sorry to tread on your little toes go tell mom

Material evidence?? where exactly? ohhh you mean the random rumors you keep refering too? or the videos of some random card you assume is a gtx 590or copying and pasting the same bs you keep posting in other threads over and over.

What knowledge other than rumors and speculation are you getting your so called concrete information from?? "solid statements" "material evidence" from where??? nvidia?? I could sit here all day blubbering the same bs you do, But i dont because it's 1. USELESS and 2. helps nobody and has no proof or source.

Define intelligence oh mighty one.... Before you copy and paste another rumor and say it's all off your back.
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
post #38 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
But that answer enables you to understand the answer to your original question.

And the answer is no not as properly as it would be required to play at decent FPS on surround.
But technically yes.
a solid statement, with solid crap
post #39 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogon View Post
a solid statement, with solid crap
haha! my point exactly

If i honestly cared i would go back and edit all my posts but whoa bang dang i don'''t
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
Chewy's Chomper
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel I7 6700k Asis Z170 Deluxe MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x 16GB Corsair vengence DDR4 3200 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung M2 256gb nvme Custom loop, 360+120 rads Windows 10 64bit Asus 28" MG28UQ 4K 
PowerCase
Seasonic X series 750w gold Corsair 400c 
  hide details  
post #40 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post


What knowledge other than rumors and speculation are you getting
None , because that is all we have and all we can do at this point.
I was just saying that the speculations and assumptions of mine are based on solid ground.
Now please stop trying to compensate your grammatical incapacity by assaulting me with multiple questions marks

And please stop using the term bs thus I am not even sure you know what it means.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › will the gtx590 be able to do.......