How excited are you for the new Hitman?
A picture from the Edge magazine suggests that it might be featured in said magazine.
What do you want it to be, involve, look like, sound like, the list goes on. Tell me and let it be known!
- A cinematic story
- Glacier 2 technology
- Highly original game design
- A more stylized, more serious, and darker game this time around in both the story line and the visuals (Blystad)
- "HITMAN ABSOLUTION combines much loved classic gameplay with completely new gameplay features for the Hitman franchise."
- Usage of Performance Capture Technology and voice acting to add a more emotional level of interaction to the game.
- New Diana voice by Marsha Thomason
- Blake Dexter will be the main villain played by Keith Carradine
- "The new game places more emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve, which is why they opted to hire Hollywood actors to bring these virtual characters to life." (The Hollywood Reporter)
- "The performance capture scenes focused on the drama that develops as the story unfolds." (Blystad)
- "Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years." (The Hollywood Reporter)
"different missions throughout the US"
- "A portion of the game takes place in Chicago." (The Hollywood Reporter)
- Toronto (not 100 % certain) (Thanks to space_moneky)