Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › No punch in Crysis 2?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

No punch in Crysis 2? - Page 2

post #11 of 25
Nanosuit 2 can multitask.
post #12 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artikbot View Post
It is a game. A very good one.

But I feel this time EA has made too much pressure onto Crytek for it to look console friendly.
It's as though when the original game was developed 90% of the attention was put into graphics and physics whilst the other 10% was put into storyline and actual gameplay.

The addition of a sequel does absolutely nothing for me, but I'll still play it because it's a better benchmark than 3DMark.

Each to their own I guess.
Lightning
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P XFX HD6950 DD 2GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial C300 64GB Samsung F2 1.5TB Seagate 500GB LG GH20NS15 
Optical DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Optiarc AD-7261S Win7 64bit 22" LG L226WTQ 19" AOC 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 6Gv2  Silverstone ST75F 750W Modular Fractal Design Arc Logitech G500 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Diablo 3 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Fiio E9 Headphone Amp X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Lightning
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P XFX HD6950 DD 2GB 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial C300 64GB Samsung F2 1.5TB Seagate 500GB LG GH20NS15 
Optical DriveOSMonitorMonitor
Optiarc AD-7261S Win7 64bit 22" LG L226WTQ 19" AOC 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 6Gv2  Silverstone ST75F 750W Modular Fractal Design Arc Logitech G500 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Steelseries QCK Diablo 3 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Fiio E9 Headphone Amp X-Fi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kand View Post
Nanosuit 2 can multitask.
Built for multicore systems, so yeah.
Edited by Razi3l - 2/25/11 at 2:27am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4300Mhz Biostar TP67XE Waiting to buy a new one 8GB 1600Mhz 7-8-7-21 1T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD [250GB] Antec H20 620 Windows 7 x64 Acer S242HL 
PowerCase
Thermaltake 775W NZXT Phantom [White] 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k @ 4300Mhz Biostar TP67XE Waiting to buy a new one 8GB 1600Mhz 7-8-7-21 1T 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 SSD [250GB] Antec H20 620 Windows 7 x64 Acer S242HL 
PowerCase
Thermaltake 775W NZXT Phantom [White] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by †Blade† View Post
consolized
post #15 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoTMaXPoWeR View Post
It's as though when the original game was developed 90% of the attention was put into graphics and physics whilst the other 10% was put into storyline and actual gameplay.
That's your opinion. For me, it's one of the best shooters ever.
   
AGP bencher
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Sapphire HD 6950 2GiB 2x8GB KFA2 HOF DDR4-3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 256GB Seagate 600 Series 240GB Seagate 7200.14 2TB Samsung F3 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB Supreme HF XSPC Rasa GPU EK XT360 EK 4.0 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
W10 Pro LG IPS235 LG E2250V KUL ES-87 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SF Leadex II 650W Lian Li PC-A05NB Logitech G9 Xonar DX 
AudioAudio
SMSL SA-S3+Technics CB-250 Sennheiser HD555 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-5700 Gigabyte F2A75M-HD2 G.SKILL Ares 2133 CL9 Hitachi 5K750 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Momentus .7 200GB Noctua NH-L9a Server 2012 R2 Standard AUO B156HW01 
PowerCaseOther
PicoPSU-80-WI-25V AIO Aluminium Handmade TP-Link Archer Something Something Wi-Fi AC 
CPUCPUCPUMotherboard
Core2Duo E6400 Core2Quad Q6600 Pentium Dual Core E5200 AsRock 4COREDUAL-SATA2 R2.0 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
A dumpload of ancient AGP cards Kingston Value DDR2-667 CL4 2T @CL3 1T Seagate 160GB 7200.10 LG IDE DVD-ROM 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Ghettomade CPU waterblock 49cc 2stroke engine copper radiator WinXP SP2 32bit ProView 17" 
PowerCase
Tacens Radix V 550W Ghetto aluminium bench 
  hide details  
Reply
   
AGP bencher
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700 Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 5 Sapphire HD 6950 2GiB 2x8GB KFA2 HOF DDR4-3600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial MX100 256GB Seagate 600 Series 240GB Seagate 7200.14 2TB Samsung F3 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EKWB Supreme HF XSPC Rasa GPU EK XT360 EK 4.0 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
W10 Pro LG IPS235 LG E2250V KUL ES-87 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
SF Leadex II 650W Lian Li PC-A05NB Logitech G9 Xonar DX 
AudioAudio
SMSL SA-S3+Technics CB-250 Sennheiser HD555 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD A10-5700 Gigabyte F2A75M-HD2 G.SKILL Ares 2133 CL9 Hitachi 5K750 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Momentus .7 200GB Noctua NH-L9a Server 2012 R2 Standard AUO B156HW01 
PowerCaseOther
PicoPSU-80-WI-25V AIO Aluminium Handmade TP-Link Archer Something Something Wi-Fi AC 
CPUCPUCPUMotherboard
Core2Duo E6400 Core2Quad Q6600 Pentium Dual Core E5200 AsRock 4COREDUAL-SATA2 R2.0 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveOptical Drive
A dumpload of ancient AGP cards Kingston Value DDR2-667 CL4 2T @CL3 1T Seagate 160GB 7200.10 LG IDE DVD-ROM 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Ghettomade CPU waterblock 49cc 2stroke engine copper radiator WinXP SP2 32bit ProView 17" 
PowerCase
Tacens Radix V 550W Ghetto aluminium bench 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artikbot View Post
That's your opinion. For me, it's one of the best shooters ever.
This!
post #17 of 25
Crysis actually has a decent story and fun gameplay. The zero G level and final battle at the end are some of my favorite video game moments. Just because everyone uses it as a benchmark doesn't mean thats all there is to it.
Current PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690k Asrock z97 Pro4 MSI GTX 970 G. Skill TridentX DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD Caviar Black 1TB WD 640GB Hitachi 1TB Intel 128GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
DVD-RW drive Corsair h50 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 23.6 inch Asus 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance k90 Corsair 750W Cooler Master Chassis CM690 Roccat Kone XTD 
Audio
Creative Xfi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
Current PC
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 4690k Asrock z97 Pro4 MSI GTX 970 G. Skill TridentX DDR3 2400Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
WD Caviar Black 1TB WD 640GB Hitachi 1TB Intel 128GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
DVD-RW drive Corsair h50 Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit 23.6 inch Asus 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair Vengeance k90 Corsair 750W Cooler Master Chassis CM690 Roccat Kone XTD 
Audio
Creative Xfi XtremeGamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretz View Post
Crysis actually has a decent story and fun gameplay. The zero G level and final battle at the end are some of my favorite video game moments.
This part of the game spoilt it for me. Still a great game that I keep going back to though.
computer of doom
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 920 @4GHz Asus P6T se Gigabyte GTX560ti 1GB Inno 3d 9800Gt (Physx) 6x 2gb OCZ OCZ3G1333LV6GK DDR3 PC3 10666 Gold T... 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate 1.5TB 7200rpm +2x2TB wd + 2tb Samsung e... Windows 7 Ultimate Sony Bravia 40" 1080p OCZ 700 
Mouse
Sharkoon Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
computer of doom
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
I7 920 @4GHz Asus P6T se Gigabyte GTX560ti 1GB Inno 3d 9800Gt (Physx) 6x 2gb OCZ OCZ3G1333LV6GK DDR3 PC3 10666 Gold T... 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate 1.5TB 7200rpm +2x2TB wd + 2tb Samsung e... Windows 7 Ultimate Sony Bravia 40" 1080p OCZ 700 
Mouse
Sharkoon Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormXLR View Post
im crying my eyes off right now T_T another good title lost to console heretics!
Pics or it didn't happen XD

Interesting that you can't punch in crysis 2?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 2.40GHZ Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L MSI GTX570 @ stock Corsair 2GB DDR2 800MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate Barracuda 250GB Windows 7 Professional 64bit Samsung SW2494 24" Antec Earthpower 650W 
Case
Apevia X-Plorer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Q6600 2.40GHZ Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L MSI GTX570 @ stock Corsair 2GB DDR2 800MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate Barracuda 250GB Windows 7 Professional 64bit Samsung SW2494 24" Antec Earthpower 650W 
Case
Apevia X-Plorer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 25
You can punch, the animation depends on what weapon you are holding. Console gamer here. I've played the demo.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › No punch in Crysis 2?