Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Help me prove some kid wrong..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help me prove some kid wrong.. - Page 5

post #41 of 60
Thread Starter 
Why I am sure trub could use a good laugh.
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #42 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
I'm listening to this guy

Also, I'm deleting my posts from facebook, and you should too, because that's not fair to trub to have that stupid stuff going on in his status
your listening to that guy because he is the only one who gives your side of your argument a chance in hell of being true lol
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #43 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirus2012 View Post
Why I am sure trub could use a good laugh.
Mhm it is kinda funny seeing you argue with nobody
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-4770k  MSI Z87-G45  EVGA GTX 770 SUPERCLOCKED ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Samsung SSD 840 Pro  Samsung Spinpoint F3  ASUS DVD Writer Windows 8.1 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2007FP IPS  Dell 2007FP IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM 690 II Adv. Logitech G9x None Logitech Z-Cinema 
Audio
FiiO E09k + FiiO E07k + Audio Technica ATH-M50 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-4770k  MSI Z87-G45  EVGA GTX 770 SUPERCLOCKED ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Samsung SSD 840 Pro  Samsung Spinpoint F3  ASUS DVD Writer Windows 8.1 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2007FP IPS  Dell 2007FP IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM 690 II Adv. Logitech G9x None Logitech Z-Cinema 
Audio
FiiO E09k + FiiO E07k + Audio Technica ATH-M50 
  hide details  
Reply
post #44 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
I'm listening to this guy

Also, I'm deleting my posts from facebook, and you should too, because that's not fair to trub to have that stupid stuff going on in his status
Giving up, are we?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8150P GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD5 Dual 5870s G. Skill 8GB 1600MHZ 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair Force3 120GB, 1.5TB, 250GB, 80GB DVD-RW+Fan controller {Windows 7 x64} {ASUS} 23" 1080P LED + Dual Samsung 19" 1280x1024 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Logitech keyboard Xigmatek NRP-MC1002 Silver Xigmatek Elysium w/ window, 15 fans Logitech G9x 
Mouse Pad
Xigmatek 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD FX-8150P GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD5 Dual 5870s G. Skill 8GB 1600MHZ 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Corsair Force3 120GB, 1.5TB, 250GB, 80GB DVD-RW+Fan controller {Windows 7 x64} {ASUS} 23" 1080P LED + Dual Samsung 19" 1280x1024 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Logitech keyboard Xigmatek NRP-MC1002 Silver Xigmatek Elysium w/ window, 15 fans Logitech G9x 
Mouse Pad
Xigmatek 
  hide details  
Reply
post #45 of 60
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
Mhm it is kinda funny seeing you argue with nobody
No, I was clearly arguing with someone, you deleting your comments, means you admit defeat

gg.
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #46 of 60
afunyun;

maybe you should follow this guide.

Winning Arguments on the Internet:
1. Label those who disagree with your opinions fanboys
2. State that it is not possible to prove your claims
3. Disengage from the conversation while making a note of the fact to ensure that it does not give the impression you are backing out of a failing argument but rather that you are just more mature than everyone else


you fail
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #47 of 60
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
afunyun;

maybe you should follow this guide.

Winning Arguments on the Internet:
1. Label those who disagree with your opinions fanboys
2. State that it is not possible to prove your claims
3. Disengage from the conversation while making a note of the fact to ensure that it does not give the impression you are backing out of a failing argument but rather that you are just more mature than everyone else


you fail
lmao! the best part is he actually tried over half of that ahahahahahaha
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
Current Rig
(9 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6800k Gigabyte GA‑X99‑UD3P  Asus GTX 980ti Platinum edition 32 GB Crucial Ballistics 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Sandisk 512gb m.2 Western Digital reds Cooler Master 212 evo Windows 10 64bit 
Case
Fractal design define S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #48 of 60
YEP I'm giving up

GG

Apparently, the 1100T is JUST AS FAST as a 990X in games, so why would anyone pay more for the intel? Bonkers. Since the wonderful and never wrong community here at OCN disagrees with me, I must be a complete idiot.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-4770k  MSI Z87-G45  EVGA GTX 770 SUPERCLOCKED ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Samsung SSD 840 Pro  Samsung Spinpoint F3  ASUS DVD Writer Windows 8.1 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2007FP IPS  Dell 2007FP IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM 690 II Adv. Logitech G9x None Logitech Z-Cinema 
Audio
FiiO E09k + FiiO E07k + Audio Technica ATH-M50 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-4770k  MSI Z87-G45  EVGA GTX 770 SUPERCLOCKED ACX Cooler Corsair Vengeance  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOS
Samsung SSD 840 Pro  Samsung Spinpoint F3  ASUS DVD Writer Windows 8.1 Pro x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell 2007FP IPS  Dell 2007FP IPS Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Corsair HX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM 690 II Adv. Logitech G9x None Logitech Z-Cinema 
Audio
FiiO E09k + FiiO E07k + Audio Technica ATH-M50 
  hide details  
Reply
post #49 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by afunyun View Post
I must be a complete idiot.
Thats all I read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirus2012 View Post
lmao! the best part is he actually tried over half of that ahahahahahaha
LOL Thats pretty funny
epic thread. thats all I got to say.
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #50 of 60
This is utterly retarded, I can't believe i stopped watching that fringe episode to read this.

Ok,

A bottleneck in CPU/GPU terms would be a processor that is too slow to allow the graphics cards to perform at their rated/benchmarked potential

It is NOT a bottleneck if the cards are doing what they are capable of and you are simply getting an increase in FPS due to increased CPU processing power to handle the game... benchmark... whatever...

A game is not 100% GPU reliant and running a 2600k vs a Q9550 doesnt just all of a sudden make your GPU miraculously jump a generation ahead. Of course faster parts yield greater performance, a game however is not just rendering as many frames as possible.

However, there are most definitely processors that will bottleneck the potential performance of a multi GPU rig, IE: stock 2600k vs ... i dunno... a first gen dual core conroe?



PS: feel free to insert random AMD processors in place of my examples. If producing pictures of my opty 165 rig and my 4400+ helps calm the people who cant handle the fact that there is something called competition in life.

PPS: you're all just defied our collective nerdiness in this thread for having that discussion on someones facebook wall.
Edited by rmp459 - 2/25/11 at 7:09pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x @ 4.4ghz (1.19v) evga x99 micro2 (2) evga gtx 980 ti hybrid 32gb hyperx 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
samsung 950 pro 512gb NVMe M.2 ssd ek everything win 10 xl2430t / u2515h (x2) / u2913wm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
cm novatouch w/ pbt caps. evga 1200 p2 lian li pc-9f nixeus revel 
Mouse PadAudioOther
steelseries qck heavy gustard U12/X12 -> H10/Lyr presonus 22vsl > mxl770 (mic) 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960x @ 4.4ghz (1.19v) evga x99 micro2 (2) evga gtx 980 ti hybrid 32gb hyperx 2666mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
samsung 950 pro 512gb NVMe M.2 ssd ek everything win 10 xl2430t / u2515h (x2) / u2913wm 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
cm novatouch w/ pbt caps. evga 1200 p2 lian li pc-9f nixeus revel 
Mouse PadAudioOther
steelseries qck heavy gustard U12/X12 -> H10/Lyr presonus 22vsl > mxl770 (mic) 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD CPUs
Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD CPUs › Help me prove some kid wrong..