Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [inpai] Crysis 2 BETA CPU performance.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[inpai] Crysis 2 BETA CPU performance. - Page 5  

post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Guitar View Post
no it doesn't goes up to 8
Not in this leaked version. maybe the actual release does but not this version on my i7 870.

4 cores only were used. the other graphs were on zero.
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
post #42 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
the game only uses 4 cores. I tested it on my rig and cpu usage was only every other graph in task manager.

***I do not agree with downloading Crysis 2 leak***
done only for testing and I will buy the game because that version is full of glitches and is hardly playable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
reported.


this entire thread might get deleted because it is talking about a pirated leaked version of Crysis 2.

mods are stingy on that. even if you say you don't agree with it and are going to buy the game.
Wow. I can't believe just how much of a giant hypocrite you are.

Are you even serious? You admit to downloading and testing the BETA on your sig rig, and then, you act all righteous and full of yourself, and report someone just because he says "download the BETA"?

He didn't even admit to having it, while you did.

Wow. If anything it's you who should be reported for being such a ridiculous self-righteous clown. And a hypocrite.
Edited by PanicProne - 2/26/11 at 11:14am
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicProne View Post
Wow. I can't believe just how much of a giant hypocrite you are.

Are you even serious? You admit to downloading and testing the BETA on your sig rig, and then, you act all righteous and full of yourself, and report someone just because he says "download the BETA"?

Wow. If anything it's you who should be reported for being such a ridiculous self-righteous clown.
I'm not a hypocrite.
I admit to testing it. I admited it in another thread. THEN GOT AN INFRACTION FOR IT. even though I admited that I was going to buy the software when it was realeased.
So I warned others on here and reported the post.

I reported that post because if I didn't it would be against the rules of ocn.

You should be reported for being a moron and assuming things.
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
post #44 of 50
Glad to see even AM3 isn't bottlenecking anything
Now all they need to do is lose the 1333 RAM that's probably bottlenecking a lot, and it's perfect
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
I'm not a hypocrite.
I admit to testing it. I admited it in another thread. THEN GOT AN INFRACTION FOR IT. even though I admited that I was going to buy the software when it was realeased.
So I warned others on here and reported the post.

I reported that post because if I didn't it would be against the rules of ocn.

You should be reported for being a moron and assuming things.
Oh really?

He wasn't promoting piracy anymore than you did. All he said was "everyone DL the BETA".

While you said and basically implied "I have the BETA". Same thing.

If you're crucifying him, you should be too. It's the same freaking thing.

EDIT: Your post was ALSO against the ToS. So stop making a fool out of yourself.
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
post #46 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
I'm not a hypocrite.
I admit to testing it. I admited it in another thread. THEN GOT AN INFRACTION FOR IT. even though I admited that I was going to buy the software when it was realeased.
So I warned others on here and reported the post.

I reported that post because if I didn't it would be against the rules of ocn.

You should be reported for being a moron and assuming things.
 
F@H
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 @ 4.0ghz EVGA x58 132-BL-E758-A1 2x EVGA 460 1 GB G.SKILL 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Mushkin 40 GB SSD / WD Black 1 TB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit DCLCD 20.1" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TP 750 Antec 900 Logitech G5 
CPUMotherboardRAMCooling
i7 2700k ASUS Maximus Gene-Z z68 G.Skill 2133mhz Noctua NH-D14 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 10.10 BFG 650 Silverstone TJ08-E 
  hide details  
 
F@H
(14 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 920 @ 4.0ghz EVGA x58 132-BL-E758-A1 2x EVGA 460 1 GB G.SKILL 3 x 2 GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Mushkin 40 GB SSD / WD Black 1 TB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit DCLCD 20.1" Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
Antec TP 750 Antec 900 Logitech G5 
CPUMotherboardRAMCooling
i7 2700k ASUS Maximus Gene-Z z68 G.Skill 2133mhz Noctua NH-D14 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 10.10 BFG 650 Silverstone TJ08-E 
  hide details  
post #47 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicProne View Post
Oh really?

He wasn't promoting piracy anymore than you did. All he said was "everyone DL the BETA".

While you said and basically implied "I have the BETA". Same thing.

If you're crucifying him, you should be too. It's the same freaking thing.
you can't tell people to download the pirated beta version.
thats promoting the pirated version. Read ocn rules.

This entire thread is against the rules.

I said I tested it and made it obvious ( as the OP did) that I do not promote downloading the pirated version and I will buy the release when it comes out.
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
post #48 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
you can't tell people to download the pirated beta version.
thats promoting the pirated version. Read ocn rules.

This entire thread is against the rules.

I said I tested it and made it obvious ( as the OP did) that I do not promote downloading the pirated version and I will buy the release when it comes out.
Oh, so because you said you will buy it, it makes you more a of a saint than the other guy who simply didn't say he would buy it.

Who tells you that he won't buy it?

AND How can you assure us that YOU will buy the game? You could just as easily be lying.

Your argument is so illogical and full of fail, that it pains me to even read it.

You do not promote piracy, yet you HAVE the BETA.

You know what that is called? HYPOCRISY.
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
post #49 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicProne View Post
Oh, so because you said you will buy it, it makes you more a of a saint than the other guy who simply didn't say he would buy it.

Who tells you that he won't buy it?

AND How can you assure us that YOU will buy the game? You could just as easily be lying.

Your argument is so illogical and full of fail, that it pains me to even read it.
sure you could just be lying about buying the game.
The beta sucks. its full of glitches. That is why I will buy the game. and to get online gaming too.
Ea spent lots on money creating this game, and I will pay them for it.
I was only testing that version. As they did not create a pc beta version. They made a beta only for consoles.

I did not straight up tell people to download the pirated version. Which you cannot do. That is why it got reported.

I stated clearly that I do not promote downloading pirated games. That is stealing. And I did not tell people "download the beta version" aka pirated.
Read up on forum rules
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
Sniper Skull
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 870 4ghz HT on Intel Extreme DP55kg Skull MSI Gtx 465 GE Unlocked 470 Twin Frozr II 8Gb Hyperx 1600 @ 1401mhz 7-7-7-20 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 1Tb dvd burner & blue ray Windows Vista & 7 64bit 22" Viewsonic lcd 
PowerCaseMouse
Sea Sonic S12D 850 Watt Coolermaster Sniper Storm Microsoft Wireless Mobile 4000 
  hide details  
post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial09 View Post
sure you could just be lying about buying the game.
The beta sucks. its full of glitches. That is why I will buy the game. and to get online gaming too.
Ea spent lots on money creating this game, and I will pay them for it.
I was only testing that version. As they did not create a pc beta version. They made a beta only for consoles.

I did not straight up tell people to download the pirated version. Which you cannot do. That is why it got reported.

I stated clearly that I do not promote downloading pirated games. That is stealing. And I did not tell people "download the beta version" aka pirated.
Read up on forum rules
Are you even reading what I'm saying?

YOUR MOTIVES DO NOT MATTER! You still downloaded the BETA. It doesn't matter if you buy it or not.

You PIRATED it. The motive or reason behind it doesn't matter. You do not condone piracy, and yet, you still did it. What does that say about you? That your morals are completely flawed.

I could say that I pirate games just because I like to have my HDD full. Is that valid to you? Of course not. And your testing isn't valid either.

You used the means to supposedly different ends. Who cares? You still did it.

GET IT NOW?

And don't come to me about rules ok? I've been here longer than you, boy.
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
Son of a Bridge
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k @ 4.2ghz | 1.24v Asus P8P67 EVO [B3 Revision] Sapphire HD6870 1GB GDDR5 @ 1ghz Core 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi Deskstar P7K500 500gb 16MB Cache SATA II SATA LG DVD burner Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Acer LCD 17" 1280x1024 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX650 Modded regular case X7 X-760H 2000 DPI N@NO 
  hide details  
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
This thread is locked  
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [inpai] Crysis 2 BETA CPU performance.