Originally Posted by robwadeson
would buy an ipad 2 over an ipad 1 because with 2 cameras it's more practical to carry it outside the house to take photos and video chats =)
Ipad 1 was all about sitting at home surfing and was soooo 2010!!! Anyway, i've never had an ipad for my own but been using my friend's ipad for a while
If only you want to save $100 buying the ipad 1 and invest in a better video card... lmao
Yea... But wait, don't you have a phone with a camera? And don't you have a digital camera too? The whole Facetime or Facechat or whatever it's called might be "useful", but...
1. Will it work with other non-apple people?
2. It's kinda dumb the notion of taking pictures and videos with iPad... "HOLD ON! Let me bust out my iPad for this group photo op!"
3. Photobooth... I mean, do people still get entertained by this? My face is pretty ugly to start with, and I don't need any help making it uglier.
4. I never understood the front facing cams... I don't need to be reminded of how ugly I am, unless I am video chatting with even uglier person, which then it might make me feel better...
5. I don't like video chatting with people, unless there is a possibility that I am chatting with a very attractive female, and there is a possibility of her being topless. I just don't see myself going... "HEY! DUDE! Let me Vchat with you because I wanna see your face!"
Is it cool to clap at your own comments?Edited by GoHigh - 3/2/11 at 11:03pm