Overclock.net banner

[STEAM] Dreamcast Gaming Begins (Again!)

7K views 113 replies 84 participants last post by  InvalidUserID 
#1 ·
STEAM Dreamcast Store

Looks like STEAM just released Dreamcast games as of today. I heard rumors of STEAM having projects like this along time ago.

Not personally a huge Dreamcast fan, but who knows whats next.

Its a package deal, not fantastic but not terrible either, I suppose.

I wonder how it goes with this:

Quote:

Enhanced HD graphics and wide screen support.

Package Includes:
Crazy Taxi
SEGA Bass Fishing
Sonic Adventure DX
Space Channel: 5 - Part 2

See less See more
#7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by RallyMaster
View Post

They need to bring Sega GT to Steam. I would buy it...again.

Ooo yeah I remember that one, that was a keeper. Resident Evil: Code Veronica would be a good one, since I never got to play it. Shenmue as well was supposed to be one I was going to get.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rookie1337
View Post

LOL. Crazy Taxi has 4GBs HDD and an 8800GT as it's recommended system requirements? ***?

Its possible they rebuilt the engines to something more PC. Dreamcast was the bees knees though! That Sonic Adventures DX still looks real good, can't believe its been out that long.

#21 ·
LOL at minimum reqs for Crazy Taxi being a P4 and a ATI X1900. I played that game comfortably on my old Pentium 3 with integrated graphics.

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by narabhut
View Post

LOL at minimum reqs for Crazy Taxi being a P4 and a ATI X1900. I played that game comfortably on my old Pentium 3 with integrated graphics.

Its true, but don't forget they updated the graphics, could also be related to minimum requirements too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8-Ball
View Post

How can you not know what MvC2 is?

I don't know... don't hurt me. Not much of a fighter game player?

#24 ·
Some of these games were ported to PC years ago. Are these the same versions, or dreamcast roms running on a modern emulator?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.