Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › I just had a cool idea^^
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I just had a cool idea^^ - Page 2

post #11 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
The CPU loop would have the Kryos which provides according to Vapor 1.25 GPM at medium pump setting.
What you say is that I will have less restriction on the CPU loop right?
So the flow should theoretically be better on the cpu and gpu loop.


Why do you think temps would be higher lol?
The fact that there is no heat dump and the full use of a 1080 + 360 rad on either the CPU and gpu block should give me even better temps than a normal single loop.[/QUOTE]

Because your splitting the loop therefore creating more restriction=less movement of water=higher temps or somethign like that
post #12 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by solar0987 View Post
Because your splitting the loop therefore creating more restriction=less movement of water=higher temps or somethign like that
Ok little tip when you are trying to sound serious don´t say "something like that"xD

But seriously ....just try to picture it.

You have a 1080 rad (3x360) with imense cooling abliity and a 360 rad.

1.)Now if I were to use them in a full loop with the Kryos XT as CPU block restriction would be very high and I would not be able to keep the flow over 1 GPM.
Also keep in mind that the water that travels through the blocks doesn´t keep its tempretureAs it gets hotter the following radiator not only has to dissipate the heat that has been absorbed from the block it also has to disolve the heat that was added by the blocks=>heat dump.
And that lower flowrate in addition to the heat dump will give me bad temps.

2.)Two single loops with two pumps and resevoirs all seperated would be the best option here. Because the Kryso would have its own loop and the restriction could not affect any other block. Same thing with the GPU´s .
Problem here is that I would not be able to use the full potential of both my radiators on both of my blocks because I would have to choose which loop gets what.
Also the additional costs of a new pump,res ,tubing,fittings, doesn´t seem to pretty to me

Now imagine my idea.

You have the water going from the res throug the pump then first hitting the 1080 rad and after that the 360 so the water can be split and still have the cooling ability of both the rads in it.
Now because the 360 rad has 2 inlet and 2 outlet ports I can just use one outlet that leads to the CPU block the Kryos and another outlet that leads to the GPU block.
Both blocks will be supplied with extremely cool water , both will not be affected by each others heat dumps ...and after the water has traveled through the blocks individually ...they both exhaust into the res again.

It is the concept of a T-Line with the exeption and the advantage that it is not a T-LinexD

I do not see how there is more restriction?
It just needs more water that is all.....It would not require more tubing than a single loop would.
And it should even provide higher flow to both loops than a single loop could give.

I have a MCP655 ..on setting 5 the Kryos XT loop should have a higher flowrate than 1.25GPM and the GPU loop either.
At least better than a single loop but certainly not better than an actual dual loop that is agreed upon.
It is only visually a split.For the pump itself it should not matter if a radiator has 1 or 2 outlets.
This setup would not require more tubing so in my oppinion it is a *bent* single loop with all the advantages of a single and dual loop and none of the disadvantages.

So I have featured all the thoughts on my theory^^

Now start disproving or congratulating me
Edited by Kung Pow - 3/12/11 at 4:02am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 36
Parallel loops are going to be a nightmare for you. You'll need to get the restriction exactly even otherwise you won't have flow along the more restrictive side. Also the parallel concept allows two sides to have the same flowrate (assuming symmetrical restriction), but the pressure in the loop drops. For a restrictive loop like yours, the water won't be as effective flowing through the Kryos because the lower pressure will result in lower flow through the block.

TLR- Series is the way to go, for a simple loop like yours the water will not heat up more than 2-5C max going through the block. You have to realize that component temps are not water temps, so while the GPU may be at 50 and the CPU at 30, it's not that the water is necessarily 20C hotter at the GPU. Factors like the effectiveness of the blocks come into play there more than the heat already in the water.
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 36
Run it this way:

Res>pump>1080>cpu>360>gpus>res
You won't see a difference, less than 1c, even if you run the gpus right after the cpu without a rad in between
 
Project Atlantis
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3960X w/ EK Supreme HF  Asus Rampage IV Extreme w/ EK full cover Tri SLi EVGA GTX TITAN SC w/ EK full cover & Ba... 64 GB Dominator w/ MIPS Ram Cooler 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
1TB Samsung EVO 850 2x 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black 1x Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 560  Bitspower Pump Upgrade Kit 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 280 Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 480 Dual Uber MCP655 Noiseblocker PK-3  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Bitspower Compression Fittings Lamptron FC-8 Noiseblocker PL-2 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus PB287Q 4K Steelseries 7G Custum wired EVGA NEX 1500 Caselabs SMA8 
MouseMouse Pad
Rat 7 Razer Goliathus XL 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 c0 @ 4.2 Ghz w/ 1.4v max 4.6ghz @1.55v w... Asus P6T6 WS Revolution w/ koolance nb/sb+mosfe... EVGA GTX 480 x3 w/ Koolance Vid-NX480 12gb Corsair Dominator 1600mhz w/ MIPS Ramcooler 6 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1.5 Tb Seagate barracuda x3 LG Bluray Burner 2x SR1 360, RX 360, SR1 240, SR1 120, 2x MCP355... Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung t260 x3 Razer Black Widow Ultimate Silverstone st1200 Mountain Mods U2UFO w/ MM Pedestal Addition 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba Razer Destructor X-Fi Fata1ity Logitech Z-5500 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 3840QM 650ti 8GB 1333mhz DDR3 256gb ssd 
OSMonitorPowerCase
OSX Mountain Lion Retina Display 85w Magsafe Power Adapter Aluminum Unibody 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Project Atlantis
(16 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3960X w/ EK Supreme HF  Asus Rampage IV Extreme w/ EK full cover Tri SLi EVGA GTX TITAN SC w/ EK full cover & Ba... 64 GB Dominator w/ MIPS Ram Cooler 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
1TB Samsung EVO 850 2x 2TB Western Digital Caviar Black 1x Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 560  Bitspower Pump Upgrade Kit 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
2x Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 280 Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 480 Dual Uber MCP655 Noiseblocker PK-3  
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Bitspower Compression Fittings Lamptron FC-8 Noiseblocker PL-2 Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus PB287Q 4K Steelseries 7G Custum wired EVGA NEX 1500 Caselabs SMA8 
MouseMouse Pad
Rat 7 Razer Goliathus XL 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 c0 @ 4.2 Ghz w/ 1.4v max 4.6ghz @1.55v w... Asus P6T6 WS Revolution w/ koolance nb/sb+mosfe... EVGA GTX 480 x3 w/ Koolance Vid-NX480 12gb Corsair Dominator 1600mhz w/ MIPS Ramcooler 6 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1.5 Tb Seagate barracuda x3 LG Bluray Burner 2x SR1 360, RX 360, SR1 240, SR1 120, 2x MCP355... Win 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung t260 x3 Razer Black Widow Ultimate Silverstone st1200 Mountain Mods U2UFO w/ MM Pedestal Addition 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Mamba Razer Destructor X-Fi Fata1ity Logitech Z-5500 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 3840QM 650ti 8GB 1333mhz DDR3 256gb ssd 
OSMonitorPowerCase
OSX Mountain Lion Retina Display 85w Magsafe Power Adapter Aluminum Unibody 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCooled View Post
Parallel loops are going to be a nightmare for you. You'll need to get the restriction exactly even otherwise you won't have flow along the more restrictive side. Also the parallel concept allows two sides to have the same flowrate (assuming symmetrical restriction), but the pressure in the loop drops. For a restrictive loop like yours, the water won't be as effective flowing through the Kryos because the lower pressure will result in lower flow through the block.

TLR- Series is the way to go, for a simple loop like yours the water will not heat up more than 2-5C max going through the block. You have to realize that component temps are not water temps, so while the GPU may be at 50 and the CPU at 30, it's not that the water is necessarily 20C hotter at the GPU. Factors like the effectiveness of the blocks come into play there more than the heat already in the water.
The Kryos allows a flowrate of 1.25GPM at a medium pump setting on a high pump setting it will allow 2.65 GPM. My MCP 655 will be at setting 5 that means approximately 4.5-5 PSI.
I do not understand why the pressure will drop?
It is like simulating a dual loop just that in the end the water heads into only one res.

Or will just the fact that the water goes into 2 different outlets let the pressure drop?
I really do not understand why ....to me it is just a different loop order not even a parallel loop.

Because it is all connected ....just instead of the water going through the blocks in sequence it is hitting GPU and CPU individually.

The radiator is just used as a splitter it is exactly the same thing.
See when you say a T-Line reduces the flow I fully understand because of the sharp angle the water has to overcome a resistance first.

It would help if you could describe your statement a little further.
Edited by Kung Pow - 3/12/11 at 10:27am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_italian_stallion View Post
Run it this way:

Res>pump>1080>cpu>360>gpus>res
You won't see a difference, less than 1c, even if you run the gpus right after the cpu without a rad in between
My CPU creates 130Watts at 4.1 GHZ with a Vcore of 1.23
A 360 rad can dissipate 600Watt^^
My original idea for a single loop was res->pump->360->cpu->1080->gpu´s

But I really thought I had a good idea with this rad splitter way ..

Edited by Kung Pow - 3/12/11 at 10:31am
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
I do not understand why the pressure will drop?
It is like simulating a dual loop just that in the end the water heads into only one res.

Or will just the fact that the water goes into 2 different outlets let the pressure drop?
I really do not understand why ....to me it is just a different loop order not even a parallel loop.

Because it is all connected ....just instead of the water going through the blocks in sequence it is hitting GPU and CPU individually.

The radiator is just used as a splitter it is exactly the same thing.
See when you say a T-Line reduces the flow I fully understand because of the sharp angle the water has to overcome a resistance first.
Splitting the flow causes a pressure drop because the same volume of water is split to two different paths. It may all be connected, but the branching causes parallel loops, much the same as an electric circuit. It's fluid dynamics, which I can bore you with if you want, but it's the idea that the amount of water into the two branch has to be equal to the amount leaving the branches, and since you have a fixed amount coming in at a fixed rate, the flow in the branches is at the same rate, but the pressure has to drop (there is 1/2 the volume of the water available to create pressure in an individual branch).

Parallel loops is good for GPU blocks where flowrate is important (to keep the flow from transitioning into laminar flow through the block), but for blocks where pressure is important (anything with a jetplate or based on impingement) then the parallel loop and pressure drop is crippling.

There's merit to experienting with loop setups, but you want to tune it for the types of blocks you have and the sort of flow you want to develop in a given block.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
My CPU creates 130Watts at 4.1 GHZ with a Vcore of 1.23
A 360 rad can dissipate 600Watt^^
My original idea for a single loop was res->pump->360->cpu->1080->gpu´s

But I really thought I had a good idea with this rad splitter way ..
You have easily 3x the rad area you need for your rig, a serial loop will give you great temps, and you could easily just run off the 360 if you were worried about restriction.
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterCooled View Post
Splitting the flow causes a pressure drop because the same volume of water is split to two different paths. It may all be connected, but the branching causes parallel loops, much the same as an electric circuit. It's fluid dynamics, which I can bore you with if you want, but it's the idea that the amount of water into the two branch has to be equal to the amount leaving the branches, and since you have a fixed amount coming in at a fixed rate, the flow in the branches is at the same rate, but the pressure has to drop (there is 1/2 the volume of the water available to create pressure in an individual branch).

Parallel loops is good for GPU blocks where flowrate is important (to keep the flow from transitioning into laminar flow through the block), but for blocks where pressure is important (anything with a jetplate or based on impingement) then the parallel loop and pressure drop is crippling.

There's merit to experienting with loop setups, but you want to tune it for the types of blocks you have and the sort of flow you want to develop in a given block.

You have easily 3x the rad area you need for your rig, a serial loop will give you great temps, and you could easily just run off the 360 if you were worried about restriction.
First of all thank you that was a grea explaination
I actually did not know that before.

So a T-Line would have the exact same effect?

I wanted to RMA my still unused EK Supreme HF Full Nickel rev.2 because of that flaking thread...and in return get the Kryos XT because it is the only block in that class.

Only problem is that the Kryos XT is very restrictive and if I put it into a single loop with all the rads and blocks the flowrate will drop beneath 1 GPM which is bad.

So I came up with that idea of mine.
In the future I wanna use 2 blocks cooling my Kepler SLI^^ for now I am running borrowed 580´s on air ...but blockwise I have two GTX 295´s CO-OP that will be going under water with my EK Waterblocks Full Copper blocks.

So I don´t know if the idea is really that bad and won´t be possible to run the Kryos and EK Waterblocks seperately.

I will have to choose another block for a single loop.

That means it must be as little as restrictive as possible and still provide great temps.
Only block I know that does that is EK so unless you have a better idea or recommendation I will have to go with the EK Supreme HF Full Copper which does not fit into my loop cause anything else is Nickel but yeah.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 36
Hey, i know its off topic but here's my cool idea, stick both rads in a bucket of water mixed with ice
Worked really well for me, my freezer makes lots of ice so it was a good idea
5960X
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960X Asus Rampage V-Extreme Gigabyte G1 GTX 980  64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2666MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO WD Black 3TB Custom Watercooling Asus ROG 27" 2560x1440 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Orbweaver Corsair RM1000 NZXT H440 Logitech G600 White 
Audio
Corsair SP 2500 
  hide details  
Reply
5960X
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5960X Asus Rampage V-Extreme Gigabyte G1 GTX 980  64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2666MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingMonitor
Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO WD Black 3TB Custom Watercooling Asus ROG 27" 2560x1440 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Orbweaver Corsair RM1000 NZXT H440 Logitech G600 White 
Audio
Corsair SP 2500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 36
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by korruptive View Post
Hey, i know its off topic but here's my cool idea, stick both rads in a bucket of water mixed with ice
Worked really well for me, my freezer makes lots of ice so it was a good idea
That is an incorrect measure to operate a radiator which will certainly dramatically shorten its lifetime.
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › I just had a cool idea^^