Originally Posted by bbaseballboy1234
Yes I looked into supreme commandar as well but some reviews stopped me from purchasing it... idk
@Snelan, thanks for reading OP....
@ Psyren, I dont really mind graphics but it would be a PLUS for me. And I dont care weather if its turn based, or real time based.
I am looking into Total war nap.
In that case, games that i enjoyed and that aren't that hard to get into:
Note: I play more TBS than RTS.
- Rise of Nations
- Ground Control series (This is squad based, not base building)
- Age of Empires 2 + xpac (A must have!)
- Chaos Overlords (Made in 1995, but i simply cannot overstate just how brilliant & addictive this game is once you got it down)
- Alpha Centauri (Made in 1998, similar to Civ *made by Firaxis as well*, but imo this game is far better than Civ in many areas. Worth a look if you enjoy Civ)
- Heroes of Might and Magic 3 & 5 (You can skip 1 and 2 imo, and 4 is a POS.)
- M.A.X - Mechanized Assault and Exploration (M.A.X 1 is really old too, but it has very compelling gameplay. Easy enough to learn, but hard to master)
Well that's enough just a few for now. Can post more if you need.