Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › 6970 vs. GTX570
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

6970 vs. GTX570 - Page 10

post #91 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRookie View Post
Your argument was irrelevant in the first place. Right when you say something about 3DMark...
What are you getting so worked up apon? Seems like you're having some type of inferiority complex. I have not seen proof that my argument is wrong yet.
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
post #92 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingChampion View Post
What are you getting so worked up apon? Seems like you're having some type of inferiority complex. I have not seen proof that my argument is wrong yet.
Why are you getting so defensive? Seems like you have some type of inferiority complex. I have not see any proof of your argument being right yet.

LOL, it was fun but I think I had enough for one day. I'm going to play some bball since I'm the next Jordan/Kobe.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9300 @ 3.6GHz 480FSB GA EP45-UD3P HD 6950 SOLD! Rokn 8800GT Patriot Viper DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
2x500 Raid0 -250 OSX Dual Window7/Snow Leopard LG 32LD350 HDTV/Samsung T240 1920x1200 Cooler Master 550W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec 900 Modded MX518 QCK+ Steel 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9300 @ 3.6GHz 480FSB GA EP45-UD3P HD 6950 SOLD! Rokn 8800GT Patriot Viper DDR2 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
2x500 Raid0 -250 OSX Dual Window7/Snow Leopard LG 32LD350 HDTV/Samsung T240 1920x1200 Cooler Master 550W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec 900 Modded MX518 QCK+ Steel 
  hide details  
Reply
post #93 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRookie View Post
Why are you getting so defensive? Seems like you have some type of inferiority complex. I have not see any proof of your argument being right yet.

LOL, it was fun but I think I had enough for one day. I'm going to play some bball since I'm the next Jordan/Kobe.
if you looked back I provided proof that 3.8 vs 4.0 gave me identical GPU score results.
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
Champion
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600K MSI P67A-GD65 PNY GTX780 Ti Corsair Vengeance 2X4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Kingston HyperX 120GB SSD SATA III Seagate Barracuda 1.5TB 7200 RPM Swiftech MCP655 + XSPC RX360 + EX240 (Rasa Bloc... Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Asus VG248QE 144Hz Das Keyboard MX Brown + CM Storm Rapid Fire MX Red Antec HCG-900 XION Predator 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G600//G500//MX518//G9x Artisan HAYABUSA XSOFT Asus Xonar DX Denon AHD2000 
AudioAudio
Klipsch Promedia 2.1 FiiO E12 Headphone Amplifier 
  hide details  
Reply
post #94 of 96
The HD6970 is faster but that might change with future drivers.
post #95 of 96
Hey ladies angrysasquatch made his purchase so you two can stop bickering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angrysasquatch View Post
Well, I bought a Sapphire 6950 2gb ($250 CAD, ridiculously cheap) last night. It will be unlocked and OC'ed within 5 minutes of installation. A big thanks to those who brought proof to back up their opinions.
Blackhawk
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 (3.610ghz) Gigabyte P55A-UD4P Gigabyte HD 7950Windforce 3X Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 1TB Win 7 Home Premium Acer B233HU Cooler Master Storm Trigger 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Ultra 1000W Cooler master Stryker Razer Deathadder Black Edition Cooler Master Storm Tactics 
  hide details  
Reply
Blackhawk
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 (3.610ghz) Gigabyte P55A-UD4P Gigabyte HD 7950Windforce 3X Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung F3 1TB Win 7 Home Premium Acer B233HU Cooler Master Storm Trigger 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Ultra 1000W Cooler master Stryker Razer Deathadder Black Edition Cooler Master Storm Tactics 
  hide details  
Reply
post #96 of 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRookie View Post
Why are you getting so defensive? Seems like you have some type of inferiority complex. I have not see any proof of your argument being right yet.

LOL, it was fun but I think I had enough for one day. I'm going to play some bball since I'm the next Jordan/Kobe.
Ahahaha definetely not the most graceful retreat ive seen in an internet argument. PEACE GUYS IM ACTUALLY MICHAEL JACKSON
Edited by Shredicus - 3/13/11 at 10:42pm
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Graphics Cards - General
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › Graphics Cards - General › 6970 vs. GTX570