1. Great drive. I love my WD Black
2. I am waiting for the next price drop on the 5770, But its the one I am waiting for... so good choice
3. As for the ram, i would look for a dual channel kit, I like a 2x4gb kit. I am running a CL9 and it works for me, however others will say look for a lower CL, if its in your budget go for it, otherwise dont worry about it. If your not going to OC (Which you said) the 1333 will be fine.
4. Good choice on CPU and since you're not going to be OCing it doesn't need to be a black edition. Also...
5. Since there is no OC, I'd skip the aftermarket cooler, sped the $40 on the ram.
6. As for the mobo id look for an 8+2 power desgin, and look for at least a pci bus that supports 2@ x8/x8 or 2@x16/x8. Since this will be a non oc game machine one day you may want to sli/cf your fx card this will allow you to get to that next step.