Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Completed _THeRMOnUCLEaR__ 2011 CM Case Mod Competition Nominee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Completed _THeRMOnUCLEaR__ 2011 CM Case Mod Competition Nominee - Page 48

Poll Results: SHould I use overkill fan grills?

 
  • 66% (92)
    Yes
  • 33% (46)
    No
138 Total Votes  
post #471 of 531
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
voted for you just now. Hope you win.
Thanks you man ! Anyways, what do you think of the case?
post #472 of 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.CModderz View Post
Thanks you man ! Anyways, what do you think of the case?
I love the concept of it. I will be honest, there are other cases with high quality finishing work put into them, but they are all way generic as far as case modding goes, and your mod is just really out there and awesome.

the things I was talking about for quality, is on top you have a few spots that look like the mesh is bent up and shouldn't be, and on the back your fan hole in the plastic isn't perfectly round. So there are definitely things you can improve on your build, but other then that, it is fantastic. far better then anything I have ever done.

PS: paint job is EPIC.
post #473 of 531
Sorry but your not getting my vote... Modding a Case with a tin opener.. come on. I genuinely Feel Sick
post #474 of 531
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasherht View Post
I love the concept of it. I will be honest, there are other cases with high quality finishing work put into them, but they are all way generic as far as case modding goes, and your mod is just really out there and awesome.

the things I was talking about for quality, is on top you have a few spots that look like the mesh is bent up and shouldn't be, and on the back your fan hole in the plastic isn't perfectly round. So there are definitely things you can improve on your build, but other then that, it is fantastic. far better then anything I have ever done.

PS: paint job is EPIC.
Yup, many high quality mods but see, first of all, I don't have modern tools, only tools from my ancestors which are by the way still in tact. So I used them, and also that I am unable to buy such things at my place, only big cities do. Still, thanks for your praise. Really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow19935 View Post
Sorry but your not getting my vote... Modding a Case with a tin opener.. come on. I genuinely Feel Sick
Yup, I know the feeling.
post #475 of 531
Even with the final pics im still confused by this work log . If you post pics of the whole outside of the case you will get my vote.
HAF XB
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 940 EVGA X58 3xSLI R9 280x G-Skill 12Gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston hyper X none Corsair H60 Push/Pull Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung B2330 Coolermaster silent pro 850w Cooler Master HAF XB 
  hide details  
Reply
HAF XB
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 940 EVGA X58 3xSLI R9 280x G-Skill 12Gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston hyper X none Corsair H60 Push/Pull Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung B2330 Coolermaster silent pro 850w Cooler Master HAF XB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #476 of 531
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClickJacker View Post
Even with the final pics im still confused by this work log . If you post pics of the whole outside of the case you will get my vote.
huh? you mean you want me to post the outside of the case right? I already posted it in my older post earlier today
post #477 of 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.CModderz View Post
I already posted it in my older post earlier today
Derp missed that page.....U got my vote
HAF XB
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 940 EVGA X58 3xSLI R9 280x G-Skill 12Gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston hyper X none Corsair H60 Push/Pull Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung B2330 Coolermaster silent pro 850w Cooler Master HAF XB 
  hide details  
Reply
HAF XB
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 940 EVGA X58 3xSLI R9 280x G-Skill 12Gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Kingston hyper X none Corsair H60 Push/Pull Windows 10 
MonitorPowerCase
Samsung B2330 Coolermaster silent pro 850w Cooler Master HAF XB 
  hide details  
Reply
post #478 of 531
put my vote in...
fingers crossed for ya...
now got another 4 pages on here to look through lol
mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition 3.2GHz Asus M4A88T-V EVO Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 
OSPowerCase
slackware 13.37/windoze7 Corsair 500W CX NZXT BETA EVO 
  hide details  
Reply
mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
AMD Phenom II X2 555 Black Edition 3.2GHz Asus M4A88T-V EVO Corsair 4GB (2x2GB) 500GB Hard Drive SATAII 
OSPowerCase
slackware 13.37/windoze7 Corsair 500W CX NZXT BETA EVO 
  hide details  
Reply
post #479 of 531
Thread Starter 
Never mind everyone make mistakes
post #480 of 531
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogg View Post
put my vote in...
fingers crossed for ya...
now got another 4 pages on here to look through lol
haha and thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mod Work Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Case Mod Work Logs › Completed _THeRMOnUCLEaR__ 2011 CM Case Mod Competition Nominee