i like a couple things about the screens.
1. you can see through the RIS on the M4 in a couple of the screens. realism +
2. you can see one marine wearing mechanix gloves. soldiers don't wear exactly the same thing all the time, and this helps the realism for me.
3. the dude carrying the M240
(unknown which variant) is a frigin beast. thats a 26 lbs machine gun + ammo, (which doesn't seem to be loaded)
4. the flash suppressor
on the end of the M4 wouldn't light up the soldier like that. its probably just a lighting thing that has yet to be perfected.
5. +1 to what has been said about AA.
6. the kits look great and seem to be realistically loaded, like the dude with the light assault camelback and AT4. +1 realism.
that is all. i am excited to play this.