Overclock.net banner

[io9]The largest full moon in almost 30 years will light up the night sky this Sat!

10K views 170 replies 108 participants last post by  Strat79 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes;12763747
Someone doesn't understand the concept of werewolves...
i think hes following the twillight wolves route... the one where u can kill em with lots of flying hot metal

#11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDProb;12763765
i think hes following the twillight wolves route... the one where u can kill em with lots of flying hot metal
Didn't you know that the latest fiction writes the rules of previous mythos.
biggrin.gif

#15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versa;12763793
Just becareful of them Vampires too
rolleyes.gif
That's every night, didn't you read up on Vlad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fooliobass;12763797
Didn't you know that the latest fiction writes the rules of previous mythos.
biggrin.gif
That's exactly why I hate every new story about subjects like this, it's really annoying. Twilight was the worst vampyre movie I have ever, ever, ever....(cont)... ever seen. I didn't even watch the entire movie it was that dumb.

[edit] I refused to read the books because of what my friends told me, it gives the Dracula legend a bad reputation. Those aren't vampyres, they are....

#16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDProb;12763765
never watched it lol.
i just find it hard to believe i could not kill something with enough ammo :)

#17 ·
inb4 only viewable from USA due to different timezones...

#18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed117;12764603
never watched it lol.
i just find it hard to believe i could not kill something with enough ammo :)
But you have to have the right ammo. Try killing a bunch of thermophiles with your 30.30
wink.gif

#22 ·
Funny how it's only the perception that it's bigger because of it's slightly closer proximity. In reality I doubt a human could visually tell the difference between 226,000 and 218,000 miles but as the moon rises it will look massive due to how we perceive our view of the cosmos from Earth.
smile.gif

Super Moon Theories... shure..........

#23 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limes;12763747
Someone doesn't understand the concept of werewolves...
I live under the impression that silver being needed to kill supernatural entities is a product of folk lore and superstition. Anything dies with enough metal in it of any type. You can't tell me that a nuke wouldn't kill a werewolf now, would you? Or a good .50, to the head.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.