Here is project i'm about to go after in the CM HAF-X
On the HAF will have folloing gear running:
- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3 (still on wait list due to sandy bug)
- i7 2600K
- Corsair Vengeance 2x4G 1600 1.5v
- ATI 6970 2G Xfire (2x)
- Saesonic X-760
- AquaComputer Kryos HF Copper
- AquaComputer ATI 6970 Full Cover ATI (x2)
- AquaComputer Twin Connect for the above XFire
- XSPC RX-360 (goes on top)
- XSPC RX-120 (goes at back exhaust)
- Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm 120x120 (will be rpm ctrl)
Reservoir & pump:
- XSPC 2bay 5.25 res for laing D5
- Laing D5-Vario
Coolant and other water related stuff:
- AquaComputer "high flow" FlowMeter
- Koolance Quick-Disconnect V3N (for drain & fill aid)
- AquaComputer Aquaero 5 XT USB + black front (waiting list)
- Hose Tygon silver (anti-bacteria) 13/10mm (4m of hose)
- Silver .999 pure little bars (bacteria/algas natural killer...)
- Innovatek Protect fluid
- Couple of AquaComputer Water Temp sensors
- Various Compression fitting Straight/ 45 deg thread 1/4
Well this shall be main things to pack together once all stuff gets finally in....
As air flow is concerned (as you may see from drawing) i plan to have front and door feeding in freash air from the std. HAF fans (huge 230mm...btw) and have RADs beeing pulled by the Typhoons mounted on them.
If i calculated safely i would have around (worst case) 450W-550W to RAD so i shall be covered with the two RX (which are triple rows) and the typhoons shall do the job with their pretty nice static pressure.
I also planned to use a QDC (quick discoonect) for easier drain (hopefully in far future) just uplugging it and connecting a sparee one to it with loose hose i shall be drainig pretty easily
I also though the same procedure can be used other way aroung to quick fill loop at start keeping hose in the coolant bottle (the pump will suck it up...
). when fill i just close the loop back in place with the QDC.
With the FlowMeter, Water Temp Sensors, Air Sensors etc... the Aquaero shall be pretty loaded with real time data to control fans for the optimal temp/silence compromose according to the load and eventually trigger larms (it also control leds of the reservoir depending on the temp sets...
If someone has similar setup on the HAF / any suggestions before i actually start working it feel welcome to jump in
For the moment that's all...,
cheers to all people passing bye