Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EG]Heavy Rain sequel ruled out
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[EG]Heavy Rain sequel ruled out - Page 7

post #61 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypc View Post
Code on PS3 is extremely difficult. Why dont you see multi platform games on ps3 with graphics on par to ps3 exclusives? The game itself isnt large. Its the sheer amount of 5.1 audio. There is like 6 hours for each of the 10 different languages.

Doesn't the devil may cry bit prove me right since it was designed for PC then codded for 360??

If you dislike exclusives, you dislike crysis and strarcraft 2. Exclusives allow a platform to reach their full potential, whether it be killzone or crysis. You cannot say you dislike exclusives apart from pc exclusives as that essentially makes you a Fanboy.
Consoles can't run Starcraft 2 or Crysis, and that's the reason they aren't on consoles.
Exclusives allow a platform to reach it's full potential. PC allows games to reach their full potential. Do you play platforms or games?

Quote:
If an xbox person game onto the forums and said "I hate PC exclusives(crysis) and boycott them as I cannot play it on my xbox". Would you not call him a fanboy, its the same thing.
If he has good reasons for it I wouldn't.
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #62 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by __Pat__ View Post
Sigh... just keep ignoring all my arguments and just call me a fanboy.
Here is my reply. Although you should not to be dignified with one.
1) I prefer playing most games on PC because of better graphics and quality. Why don't I have the right to want to play games on PC but you have the right to want to play games on PS3?
2)You ignored my post yet again. I specifically said earlier on that PC exclusives aren't justifiable any more than console exclusives are. The only exception being games that are too strong for consoles to handle such as the first Crysis.
3)I already admitted I was wrong about that in the previous post. Can't you give me some credit? (Also how does that make me a fan boy?)
4)A true PC game will be optimized for a wide array of hardware. Just look at Half-life 2. And even if they weren't, if all developers worried about backward compatibility the way you want it to be, we would still be playing games with Doom 1 graphics because some hardware can't handle it.
5)When did I say that? That even isn't needed. Just look at Battlefield 3.
6)Don't forget that for consoles to be affordable, M$ and Sony didn't put the latest generation of cards in the consoles when they made them. Add the years to 2008. That means the graphic cards were better than the ones in the consoles. Look at Crysis.
7)That is pure opinion. Also a PC can handle a controller if that's your style.
8)I never said that. I said that the 'cell' processor is not faster than a regular CPU when it comes to general purpose computing. That includes running games. Games require a processor that works as a 'general purpose', other wise we should just use GPUs in our consoles, and disregard the whole concept of CPU seeing how a regular GPU has 10x GFLOPS than any CPU or of the cell processor. But again, that wouldn't work. Clusters and the like are where the cell truly shines.
9)No just you.
10)Again you ignored my post. I played it's predecessor on PC. It may not be exactly the same thing, but by your description it does sound quite similar.
1) No, you clearly said that you boycott all exclusives and "hate" them because you dont like the concept of exclusives. There is no denying it, it is written here for the world to see.

2) "PC exclusives arent justifiable any more than console exclusives". What are on earth are you talking about, you are contradicting yourself now. Maybe you like sub par console ports.cough....Crysis 2.....cough.
Then you say "The only exception being games that are too strong for consoles to handle such as the first Crysis."
Then you say:
"A true PC game will be optimized for a wide array of hardware"
FAIL!!!!
What makes a console different from an average PC? A console could've easily have played crysis on medium @ 720p with no AA........
Of course a console could play starcraft 2, turn down the visual @ 720p easy peasy, makes it no different to a weaker PC
Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Ok fair enough

4) As explained in 2.

5) Dice is not your average developer. You are comparing a independent tiny french studio which made their choice in 2007/8 to Dice/EA with pc hardware of 2011? Please dont make me laugh. Dice almost does have infinite resources after Bc2.

6)Are you talking jiberish now? Back in 2005/2006, MS and sony did put the latest generation cards in their consoles. 360 had a Tri core, who had a tri core in 2005? Yes the Hardware has aged now, high end PC hardware is immensely superior now, but who has it? Maybe 5-20% of the PC gamer market.
Steam hardware survey for most used cards as of february 2011:
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 5.45%
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 5.30
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 4.33%
ATI Radeon HD 5770 3.87%
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 3.65%
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 150 3.06%

Steam hardware for most used CPUs:
2 cpus 52.56%
2.3 Ghz to 2.69 Ghz 29.63%

Go back to 2008 and would you imagine what average PC hardware is like?

Did they make the best choice of making it on PS3? of course they did, not many PC owners couldve matched the PS3 visuals. Mainly due to the lack of CPU power, which heavy rain devs admitted would not have been possible on 360 because it couldn't number crunch like the ps3 cpu for physics, AA, AF, lighting etc . You could argue that some PCs have physics cards or strong nvidia cards and super strong 980x but what % of PC have that?...like 10%

7) Agian what % of PC gamers have a Pad, rather than 100% of ps3 users using the motion sensing controller (which is vastly superior for QTE).

8) No PS3 cpu is better at its job and that is gaming. It almost does the job of a dedicated physics(calculations) card. It number crunches, frees up the weak PS3 GPU allowing for better visuals as the only job the GPU does is Polygons, the cpu does Physics AA etc.
Try and run Heavy rain on a 7800GTX and an i7.
At games it is vastly superior but photoshop, video encoding etc it is totally rubbish. The cell is like a CPU/GPU hybrid, it is a wonderful peice of tech. You have to remember that the PS3 was never intended to even have a GPU, the Cell was supposed to do everything.

9) "What the developers are saying is that they picked the PS3 because it has the best hardware, and if you agree with that you shouldn't be on this forum."
Back in 2007/8, when they made this choice was the PS3 not stronger than 95% of PCs? But hey I dont deserve to be on these forums becuase I am not a PC fanboy and enjoy any game.

10) My point still stands You havent even played the game which you claim will be better on the PC.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
post #63 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypc View Post
1) No, you clearly said that you boycott all exclusives and "hate" them because you dont like the concept of exclusives. There is no denying it, it is written here for the world to see.

2) "PC exclusives arent justifiable any more than console exclusives". What are on earth are you talking about, you are contradicting yourself now. Maybe you like sub par console ports.cough....Crysis 2.....cough.
Then you say "The only exception being games that are too strong for consoles to handle such as the first Crysis."
Then you say:
"A true PC game will be optimized for a wide array of hardware"
FAIL!!!!
What makes a console different from an average PC? A console could've easily have played crysis on medium @ 720p with no AA........
Of course a console could play starcraft 2, turn down the visual @ 720p easy peasy, makes it no different to a weaker PC
Fail!!!!!!!!!!!!

3) Ok fair enough

4) As explained in 2.

5) Dice is not your average developer. You are comparing a independent tiny french studio which made their choice in 2007/8 to Dice/EA with pc hardware of 2011? Please dont make me laugh. Dice almost does have infinite resources after Bc2.

6)Are you talking jiberish now? Back in 2005/2006, MS and sony did put the latest generation cards in their consoles. 360 had a Tri core, who had a tri core in 2005? Yes the Hardware has aged now, high end PC hardware is immensely superior now, but who has it? Maybe 5-20% of the PC gamer market.
Steam hardware survey for most used cards as of february 2011:
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 5.45%
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 5.30
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 4.33%
ATI Radeon HD 5770 3.87%
NVIDIA GeForce 9600 3.65%
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 150 3.06%

Steam hardware for most used CPUs:
2 cpus 52.56%
2.3 Ghz to 2.69 Ghz 29.63%

Go back to 2008 and would you imagine what average PC hardware is like?

Did they make the best choice of making it on PS3? of course they did, not many PC owners couldve matched the PS3 visuals. Mainly due to the lack of CPU power, which heavy rain devs admitted would not have been possible on 360 because it couldn't number crunch like the ps3 cpu for physics, AA, AF, lighting etc . You could argue that some PCs have physics cards or strong nvidia cards and super strong 980x but what % of PC have that?...like 10%

7) Agian what % of PC gamers have a Pad, rather than 100% of ps3 users using the motion sensing controller (which is vastly superior for QTE).

8) No PS3 cpu is better at its job and that is gaming. It almost does the job of a dedicated physics(calculations) card. It number crunches, frees up the weak PS3 GPU allowing for better visuals as the only job the GPU does is Polygons, the cpu does Physics AA etc.
Try and run Heavy rain on a 7800GTX and an i7.
At games it is vastly superior but photoshop, video encoding etc it is totally rubbish. The cell is like a CPU/GPU hybrid, it is a wonderful peice of tech. You have to remember that the PS3 was never intended to even have a GPU, the Cell was supposed to do everything.

9) "What the developers are saying is that they picked the PS3 because it has the best hardware, and if you agree with that you shouldn't be on this forum."
Back in 2007/8, when they made this choice was the PS3 not stronger than 95% of PCs? But hey I dont deserve to be on these forums becuase I am not a PC fanboy and enjoy any game.

10) My point still stands You havent even played the game which you claim will be better on the PC.
1)I never said I played them.

2)A wide array of hardware in PC terms does not include the inferior hardware of consoles. Any PC game will have minimum requirements, and recommended ones. Look at any recent PC game and it will have a 8800 GT as minimum requirement. What do consoles have? Less than that.
Also there is more to Crysis and Starcraft than just graphics. They are CPU milkers. Good luck running them.

3) Thank you

4)As I explained in 2 as well.

5)We're talking about games that push the limits. This is mostly the area of large studios.

6)No they did not put the latest gen. They went back 1 or 2 generations backward to cut down on price. And like I said before, a game that wants to push the limit will not care too much about looking back. Just enough to be playable on current gen hardware. Either that or it not be able to truly push the limit.

7)Those who like playing with a pad, so more than enough.

8)Are you seriously saying Heavy Rain has superior graphics than Crysis?



And the cell is actually good at the things you are saying it's bad at. Photoshop uses image processing, the same as OpenCV that is why it's running much faster than a regular CPU!! Why do you think Sony hasn't put out Intel and AMD out of business if what you're saying is true!

9)Why did Crytek choose the PC platform then if what you say is true?

10)Clearly you did not play Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit 9/11)
Edited by __Pat__ - 3/20/11 at 1:07am
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #64 of 67
Honestly you haven't read what I wrote properly. I have never said half the things you are suggesting. Your responses are so vague. You obviously have no argument and are trying to turn this into a ps3 vs Pc thread,
When did I ever say heavy rain has better graphics than crysis.?

Just for the record a Cell and gtx 7800 will surpass a 8800gt with a dual core, for a person to study computer engineering I honestly dont think you should spread your idiocity.

I will not be replying to you any further, your ignorance is written down here on three pages, for the entire world to see.

At the end of the day, I can play heavy rain, god of war 3,uncharted 2, killzone 3, gears of war 2, GT5, crysis, starcraft 2 and enjoy them all. You cant play half of those great games because of your bias.

I love my pc (560ti coming tomorrow, replacing my 5770), love my Ps3 and not so much my 360.
Edited by andypc - 3/20/11 at 11:46am
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
post #65 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypc View Post
Code on PS3 is extremely difficult. Why dont you see multi platform games on ps3 with graphics on par to ps3 exclusives? The game itself isnt large. Its the sheer amount of 5.1 audio. There is like 6 hours for each of the 10 different languages.
Wait -you don't think that PC games do the same thing? They're called language distribution.

Quote:
Doesn't the devil may cry bit prove me right since it was designed for PC then codded for 360??
No because it was PS3 exclusive at first.

Quote:
If you dislike exclusives, you dislike crysis and strarcraft 2. Exclusives allow a platform to reach their full potential, whether it be killzone or crysis. You cannot say you dislike exclusives apart from pc exclusives as that essentially makes you a Fanboy.
No that's not being a fanboy at all. A fanboy would be saying I hate everything about consoles or PC blah blah blah. Just because you dislike the logic of exclusives doesn't make you a fanboy at all.

There is a reason why games like Crysis and starcraft 2 dont exist on the consoles properly. Starcraft 2 is a massive RTS. You can't exactly do that correctly on the consoles. MMOs are similar, they don't have the proper tech to be about to load games like that properly.
Crysis is heavily drawn back on the consoles.

Quote:
If an xbox person game onto the forums and said "I hate PC exclusives(crysis) and boycott them as I cannot play it on my xbox". Would you not call him a fanboy, its the same thing.
Not entirely no.
He wants to play those exclusives on his xbox. What's the problem with that?
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #66 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by andypc View Post
Honestly you haven't read what I wrote properly. I have never said half the things you are suggesting. Your responses are so vague. You obviously have no argument and are trying to turn this into a ps3 vs Pc thread,
When did I ever say heavy rain has better graphics than crysis.?

Just for the record a Cell and gtx 7800 will surpass a 8800gt with a dual core, for a person to study computer engineering I honestly dont think you should spread your idiocity.

I will not be replying to you any further, your ignorance is written down here on three pages, for the entire world to see.

At the end of the day, I can play heavy rain, god of war 3,uncharted 2, killzone 3, gears of war 2, GT5, crysis, starcraft 2 and enjoy them all. You cant play half of those great games because of your bias.

I love my pc (560ti coming tomorrow, replacing my 5770), love my Ps3 and not so much my 360.
Oh yes I know the details of how most computer equipment works and the software that accompanies them but I'm stupid because I don't know the proper benchmarking power of two specific items.

Quite honestly I should have stopped replying to you when you derailed the thread and kept calling me a fan boy. You're confident other people think you're right, good for you. Let's leave it up to them to decide though.

Oh, and you can have half those games. The other half is worth them 2x over.

Omega thank you, and sorry for dragging you in this mess.

Let's just kill this thread.
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
Lala
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-750 @ 3.00GHz Intel DP55WB Sapphire HD 5870 @ 950/1200 1.212V Kingston 2x2GB DDR3 1333.3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
1TB WD Black, 1TB WD Green Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit Samsung P2370H Thermaltake ToughPower 750W 
Case
Thermaltake M9 Black 
  hide details  
Reply
post #67 of 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
Wait -you don't think that PC games do the same thing? They're called language distribution.



No because it was PS3 exclusive at first.



No that's not being a fanboy at all. A fanboy would be saying I hate everything about consoles or PC blah blah blah. Just because you dislike the logic of exclusives doesn't make you a fanboy at all.

There is a reason why games like Crysis and starcraft 2 dont exist on the consoles properly. Starcraft 2 is a massive RTS. You can't exactly do that correctly on the consoles. MMOs are similar, they don't have the proper tech to be about to load games like that properly.
Crysis is heavily drawn back on the consoles.



Not entirely no.
He wants to play those exclusives on his xbox. What's the problem with that?
Shipping in different languages increases the cost of production, not to mention of people who speak different languages who live in different countries.

So what if it was a PS3 exclusive first? Did I not say that if developers design on a PC after PS3, they usually port to 360. Your argument proves me right if anything.
This is what I wrote, for the record:
"""""""And while they were at, they might as well have developed it for 360 as well since the hardware is very similar to a PC and the coding only needs slight adjustments.

You rarely ever get PS3 and PC only games as once you have coded for a PC, you are effectively 90% of the way there to code for a 360, so why not?""""""

Incorrect, if you are bias towards a concept(exclusives) you should also have a bias towards the entire concept (all exclusives), including PC ones, otherwise you are a fanboy, the logic is very simple.

Its like saying "I am not racist towards any race apart from black people", you are still a racist.

There is no argument here, there is no opinion, its logic.

Both starcraft and crysis are entirely possible on console, no question about it. If an oldish pc and play then, a console can. Controls might suck, graphics mediocre but its entirely possible and a dare anyone to prove me wrong.


Shall we put your theory to test? Shall I start a thread and say
"I boycott and hate all PC exclusives because I cannot play them on my 360".

I am 99.9% sure what replies I will get, say the words and I will do it.
Edited by andypc - 3/20/11 at 11:19pm
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenon II 965 BE @ 3.8ghz Asus M4A785TD-V GTX 560ti Twin Frorz 2 Gold edition @ 0.95GHz 6GB DDR3 (4gb corsair, 2gb HyperX) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB Samsung DVDrw Windows 7 premium 64bit 32" sony kdlv5550 
KeyboardPowerMouse
Microsoft Reclusa 550w OCZ Sharkoon rush Fireglider 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [EG]Heavy Rain sequel ruled out