Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET - Page 420

post #4191 of 10702
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinos View Post
Finally! am I in?
COuld you please add the pic as an attachment, the res is tooooo small.

Thanks.



Quote:
Originally Posted by danielwiley View Post
this is the only format and res I could get to work from my terrible work pc running xp. I hope you can see this, otherwise I'll load it from home today along with my bios settings.
***.
Lol, I think it'd be better if you upload the pic when you get home, seems like half of the pic is cut off.



Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post
Hey guys, I'm currently running Prime95 for my submission but I have a problem that annoys the hell out of me: when I'm browsing the web or doing any activities on the computer, I have RealTemp shutting itself down for no reason that I can't find. It already happened two times now since the first three hours of the run.
Is it a problem if the amount of time displayed in RealTemp is less than twelve hours since we can verify that in Prime anyway?
Make sure that you download the latest Realtemp available, you can download it from the OP just under the RULES, where downloads is. Realtemp must run the same time as Prime to record the temperature change during the 12hour run so that we can see peak temp and when that happened.

Make sure that realtemp is setup like this and that should do the trick:



it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4192 of 10702
Yeah I'm certain. It's not there. No hidden icon. Closed. Prime95 does this also, and no icon is displayed anywhere, but when I launch it again, the window shows itself and the program didn't stop, it is still running. Not with RT though. App is closed. Can't fiigurre out why or how. Confused.

Edit: ninja'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by munaim1 View Post
Make sure that you download the latest Realtemp available, you can download it from the OP just under the RULES, where downloads is. Realtemp must run the same time as Prime to record the temperature change during the 12hour run so that we can see peak temp and when that happened.

Make sure that realtemp is setup like this and that should do the trick:



Yes I've downloaded the right version of RealTemp by following the link provided in OP.
I run RealTemp 3.67 and CPU-Z 1.58 (64-bit)
Will try the settings then, thanks for the advice.

Edit2: Settings done. OK so is this a problem munaim if my RealTremp Counter diplays ten hours but we can see 12+ in Prime95?
Edited by DaGoat - 9/27/11 at 10:23am
post #4193 of 10702
Finally.Here is my submission.Wish I had BF3 beta waiting for me.Thanks for all the help guys.Going for 24hrs.Since I plan to fold on this rig.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8503/capture1uz.png
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4194 of 10702
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post
Yeah I'm certain. It's not there. No hidden icon. Closed. Prime95 does this also, and no icon is displayed anywhere, but when I launch it again, the window shows itself and the program didn't stop, it is still running. Not with RT though. App is closed. Can't fiigurre out why or how. Confused.
Check with task manager whether or not the program is running or not (Process tab). I dont see no reason why it shouldn't work. Make sure the notification settings is set to show all the icons like so:



it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4195 of 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post
Yeah I'm certain. It's not there. No hidden icon. Closed. Prime95 does this also, and no icon is displayed anywhere, but when I launch it again, the window shows itself and the program didn't stop, it is still running. Not with RT though. App is closed. Can't fiigurre out why or how. Confused.

Edit: ninja'd



Yes I've downloaded the right version of RealTemp by following the link provided in OP.
I run RealTemp 3.67 and CPU-Z 1.58 (64-bit)
Will try the settings then, thanks for the advice.
Might be in your trayit(or whatever if is called) if you have it.I couldnt find mine also but on your taskbar.Youll see a little arrow/triangle click that and see.


Edited by DEEBS808 - 9/27/11 at 10:28am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4196 of 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by munaim1 View Post
Check with task manager whether or not the program is running or not (Process tab). I dont see no reason why it shouldn't work. Make sure the notification settings is set to show all the icons like so:



Yeah I diddit. Great thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEBS808 View Post
Might be in your trayit(or whatever if is called) if you have it.I couldnt find mine also but on your taskbar.Youll see a little arrow/triangle click that and see.

OK thanks I'll try if it disappears again
Edited by DaGoat - 9/27/11 at 10:34am
post #4197 of 10702
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEBS808 View Post
Finally.Here is my submission.Wish I had BF3 beta waiting for me.Thanks for all the help guys.Going for 24hrs.Since I plan to fold on this rig.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8503/capture1uz.png
Added

Thanks for following the rules and contributing to this thread


Grab your sig and wear it proudly

Code:

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][THREAD=968053][FONT="Book Antiqua"][:clock:] The Sandy STABLE Club [:clock:][/FONT][/THREAD][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] 


Quote:
BIOS TEMPLATES

I have created a sheet for BIOS templates, it could be a reference point to other's including oneself and a quick 'copy and paste' whenever required in other threads/posts etc.

Those that have posted their stable systems please spare a few minutes of your time to do this. One more thing, these are the ones im after:
  • Main BIOS page (The advanced settings main page)

  • Full AI tweaker Page including DRAM Timing control

  • CPU Configuration Page

it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4198 of 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by munaim1 View Post
Added

Thanks for following the rules and contributing to this thread


Grab your sig and wear it proudly

Code:

[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][THREAD=968053][FONT="Book Antiqua"][:clock:] The Sandy STABLE Club [:clock:][/FONT][/THREAD][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] 

Thanks munaim1.I am happy with this.I was about to give up but took a deep breath and went slowly.Lucky for my cheat notes I could pull this off.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4199 of 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEBS808 View Post
Finally.Here is my submission.Wish I had BF3 beta waiting for me.Thanks for all the help guys.Going for 24hrs.Since I plan to fold on this rig.

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8503/capture1uz.png
Nice OC, Congrats!

I have a 4.8GHz OC, and I just realized one thing to considerably reduce VCore:
LLC - Medium
Phase Control - Optimized
CPU Voltage - Offset
Offset: Manual - +0,080 (may be more or less, depending on the board / BIOS...)

With this I have a stable 4.8Ghz OC @ ~ 1.38 Vcore.

The secret resides in setting LLC to Medium, which considerably decreases VCore, whether Manual or Offset. Offset is very interesting for a 4.8Ghz+ OC since it considerably decreases Vcore, and useless for ~ 4.5Ghz OC since Vcore stays around the same that it is @ 4.8Ghz.
Or maybe there is a way to decrease Offset Vcore @4.5Ghz but I haven't found it yet.
post #4200 of 10702
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGoat View Post
Nice OC, Congrats!

I have a 4.8GHz OC, and I just realized one thing to considerably reduce VCore:
LLC - Medium
Phase Control - Optimized
CPU Voltage - Offset
Offset: Manual - +0,080 (may be more or less, depending on the board / BIOS...)

With this I have a stable 4.8Ghz OC @ ~ 1.38 Vcore.

The secret resides in setting LLC to Medium, which considerably decreases VCore, whether Manual or Offset. Offset is very interesting for a 4.8Ghz+ OC since it considerably decreases Vcore, and useless for ~ 4.5Ghz OC since Vcore stays around the same that it is @ 4.8Ghz.
Or maybe there is a way to decrease Offset Vcore @4.5Ghz but I haven't found it yet.
I was thinking about setting it up like that but Ill take this for now.Might use this setting for a few days and try tweaking it a bit.THANKS
Edited by DEEBS808 - 9/27/11 at 11:02am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k @4.7 Asus p8p67 EVO 6950 Gskill Ripjaws X 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2tb caviar black.2tb caviar green lg Windows 7 Pro Dell 2001fp x 2 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G19 Corsair 1200w CaseLabs M8+pedestal Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razer Goliathus Creative Titanuim hd 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
  • [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET