Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET - Page 579

post #5781 of 10701
Yay! 20hrs stable! smile.gif

Here are my settings...
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Code:
Ai Tweaker
Ai Overclock Tuner: Manual
BLCK/PCIE Frequency: 100.0
Turbo Ratio: By All Cores
By All Cores: 50
Internal PLL Voltage: Enabled
Memory Frequency: 1600MHz
DRAM Timing Control: 8-8-8-24-2N
EPU Power Saving Mode: Disabled

Ai Tweaker\ CPU Power Management >
CPU Ratio: Auto
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
Long Duration Power Limit: Auto
Long Duration Maintained: Auto
Short Duration Power Limit: Auto
Additional Turbo Voltage: Auto
Primary Plane Current Limit: Auto

Ai Tweaker (in the DIGI+ VRM section)
Load-Line Calibration: High
VRM Frequency: Manual
VRM Fixed Frequency Mode: 350
Phase Control: Extreme
Duty Control: Extreme
CPU Current Capability: 140%
CPU Voltage: Offset Mode
Offset Mode Sign: +
CPU Offset Voltage: 0.130
DRAM Voltage: 1.5
VCCSA Voltage: Auto
VCCIO Voltage: Auto
CPU PLL Voltage: 1.7
PCH Voltage: Auto
CPU Spread Spectrum: Enabled

Advanced\ CPU Configuration >
CPU Ratio: Auto
Intel Adaptive Thermal Monitor: Enabled
Active Processor Cores: All
Limit CPUID Maximum: Disabled
Execute Disable Bit: Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology: Enabled
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
CPU C1E: Enabled
CPU C3 Report: Enabled
CPU C6 Report: Enabled

I'm done, lol


Edited by Sean Webster - 7/28/12 at 12:02pm
post #5782 of 10701
Thread Starter 
Perfect sean, nice one bud!!!! Added, thanks for contributing to the thread. See how you stack up with everyone else, please give it a couple minutes for the spreadsheet to refresh. thumb.gif


For those that missed it, choose your sig and wear it proudly, Copy and Paste whichever you want smile.gif smile.gif


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/968053/official-the-sandy-stable-club-benchmarks-stable-rigs-guides-inc-spreadsheet][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][:clock:] The Sandy STABLE Club [:clock:][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/URL]

[/CENTER]



Code:
[CENTER][URL=http://www.overclock.net/t/968053/official-the-sandy-stable-club-benchmarks-stable-rigs-guides-inc-spreadsheet][SIZE="3"][B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][:clock:] The Sandy [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]SUPER[/I][/COLOR] STABLE Club [:clock:][/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER]

BIOS TEMPLATES

I have created a sheet for BIOS templates, it could be a reference point to other's including oneself and a quick 'copy and paste' whenever required in other threads/posts etc.

Those that have posted their stable systems please spare a few minutes of your time to do this. One more thing, these are the ones im after:
  • Main BIOS page (The advanced settings main page)

  • Full AI tweaker Page including DRAM Timing control

  • CPU Configuration Page

it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5783 of 10701
Hey again,

I wanted to update. I blue screened 0x124 again (this time in Skyrim), I lasted about 2 weeks with no issues after enabling Spread Spectrum. For those that don't know, my CPU is 18 hours stable in Prime blend with 90% RAM usage, and stable in normal use 3 months since I finished overclocking.

The one thing is that I have had random but persistent issues with my GPU. I honestly have no idea what's going on with it because the graphics problems I have are both completely random and not related to loading. The only pattern I've noticed is that I reinstall the drivers (which I don't think I did 100% correctly based on a guide I read earlier today) and it completely solves the problems ... but only for a few weeks. It's possible I have carried over corruption from way back in August when I was stressing my CPU and bsod'ing often. So I made sure I did it right this time, also using 266.58 Nvidia drivers. For the graphics issues I still feel like its way more likely driver related than GPU, but as far as the BSODs I'm a little worried.

What is there to know about 0x124 bsod and the GPU? how are they related?

I'm going to continue on at 4.9ghz and see what happens. Any suggestions what I should do to test? Maybe I should Prime again, but Prime certainly isn't highly consistent/repeatable (especially for the 1344/1792 FFTs) so I don't think I could draw significant conclusions unless it fails very quickly.

Also - I don't have a .DMP file or a minidump because the damn thing actually froze in the middle of the freakin dump process (by the way, is that something I should note?), is there any information in the dump that I might be able to learn something from?
Edited by donkrx - 12/2/11 at 4:41pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K [24/7: 4.9ghz 1.47v] ASRock P67 Extreme 4 (B3) EVGA Geforce 570 [890/2200 1.1v] G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
WD Caviar Black 1TB HP f2105 1680x1050 Corsair TX750 V2 (backup Antec BP550W) Antec 902 
Mouse
Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K [24/7: 4.9ghz 1.47v] ASRock P67 Extreme 4 (B3) EVGA Geforce 570 [890/2200 1.1v] G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4GB 1600Mhz 
Hard DriveMonitorPowerCase
WD Caviar Black 1TB HP f2105 1680x1050 Corsair TX750 V2 (backup Antec BP550W) Antec 902 
Mouse
Logitech G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5784 of 10701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkrx View Post

Hey again,
I wanted to update. I blue screened 0x124 again (this time in Skyrim), I lasted about 2 weeks with no issues after enabling Spread Spectrum. For those that don't know, my CPU is 18 hours stable in Prime blend with 90% RAM usage, and stable in normal use 3 months since I finished overclocking.
The one thing is that I have had random but persistent issues with my GPU. I honestly have no idea what's going on with it because the graphics problems I have are both completely random and not related to loading. The only pattern I've noticed is that I reinstall the drivers (which I don't think I did 100% correctly based on a guide I read earlier today) and it completely solves the problems ... but only for a few weeks. It's possible I have carried over corruption from way back in August when I was stressing my CPU and bsod'ing often. So I made sure I did it right this time, also using 266.58 Nvidia drivers. For the graphics issues I still feel like its way more likely driver related than GPU, but as far as the BSODs I'm a little worried.
What is there to know about 0x124 bsod and the GPU? how are they related?
I'm going to continue on at 4.9ghz and see what happens. Any suggestions what I should do to test? Maybe I should Prime again, but Prime certainly isn't highly consistent/repeatable (especially for the 1344/1792 FFTs) so I don't think I could draw significant conclusions unless it fails very quickly.
Also - I don't have a .DMP file or a minidump because the damn thing actually froze in the middle of the freakin dump process (by the way, is that something I should note?), is there any information in the dump that I might be able to learn something from?

I did add a little link in my other thread (BSOD 124 / Freezing IDLE- link is in my sig) regarding gpu drivers, have a little read at that.

Might be a good idea to reinstall a fresh copy of windows and making sure that the games that you play run well with which ever driver you end up using. I have mentioned countless times that the 266.58/266.66 are the most reliable drivers, however since then and more recently there have been more driver releases and I would totally recommend you to read up in the nvidia/ati section regarding this problem.

Some games don't play nice with some driver's and the best way to tell is if if doesn't happen in all your other games apart from one.
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5785 of 10701
I was a bit scared of going over 1.4v, so I decided to ask Intel if it was ok. I didn't want to tell them that I was trying to OC, so I explained the situation differently wink.gif

Help! 2700K High Core Voltage


I wonder if Adolfo_Intel is allowed to make such statement on behalf of Intel. If so I guess I'll try to oc a little higher.
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5786 of 10701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikebacon View Post

I was a bit scared of going over 1.4v, so I decided to ask Intel if it was ok. I didn't want to tell them that I was trying to OC, so I explained the situation differently wink.gif

Help! 2700K High Core Voltage

I wonder if Adolfo_Intel is allowed to make such statement on behalf of Intel. If so I guess I'll try to oc a little higher.

meh you'll find plenty of conversations being shared on here between member's and intel reps. Please read the max safe voltage and temps notice in the op. If you can find those threads then you'll find the reason as to why why I wrote the little notice in the OP lol tongue.gif
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5787 of 10701
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Webster View Post

Yay! 20hrs stable! smile.gif
Here are my settings... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Code:
Ai Tweaker
Ai Overclock Tuner: Manual
BLCK/PCIE Frequency: 100.0
Turbo Ratio: By All Cores
By All Cores: 50
Internal PLL Voltage: Enabled
Memory Frequency: 1600MHz
DRAM Timing Control: 8-8-8-24-2N
EPU Power Saving Mode: Disabled
Ai Tweaker\ CPU Power Management >
CPU Ratio: Auto
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
Long Duration Power Limit: Auto
Long Duration Maintained: Auto
Short Duration Power Limit: Auto
Additional Turbo Voltage: Auto
Primary Plane Current Limit: Auto
Ai Tweaker (in the DIGI+ VRM section)
Load-Line Calibration: High
VRM Frequency: Manual
VRM Fixed Frequency Mode: 350
Phase Control: Extreme
Duty Control: Extreme
CPU Current Capability: 140%
CPU Voltage: Offset Mode
Offset Mode Sign: +
CPU Offset Voltage: 0.130
DRAM Voltage: 1.5
VCCSA Voltage: Auto
VCCIO Voltage: Auto
CPU PLL Voltage: 1.7
PCH Voltage: Auto
CPU Spread Spectrum: Enabled
Advanced\ CPU Configuration >
CPU Ratio: Auto
Intel Adaptive Thermal Monitor: Enabled
Active Processor Cores: All
Limit CPUID Maximum: Disabled
Execute Disable Bit: Enabled
Intel Virtualization Technology: Enabled
Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
CPU C1E: Enabled
CPU C3 Report: Disabled
CPU C6 Report: Disabled
I'm done, lol
193

redface.gif Beautiful.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K Asus X99-A 980 ti Crucial DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 BR/DVD/CD-R combo. Windows 8 Pro 64 bit 27" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Corsair 750 Rosewill Thor Razer Deathadder 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-5930K Asus X99-A 980 ti Crucial DDR4 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung Spinpoint F3 BR/DVD/CD-R combo. Windows 8 Pro 64 bit 27" LCD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer Blackwidow Corsair 750 Rosewill Thor Razer Deathadder 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5788 of 10701
Quote:
Originally Posted by munaim1 View Post

meh you'll find plenty of conversations being shared on here between member's and intel reps. Please read the max safe voltage and temps notice in the op. If you can find those threads then you'll find the reason as to why why I wrote the little notice in the OP lol tongue.gif

I'll look it over once again, might have been a bit tired the last time I searched. I read so many opinions from various sources about SB voltage that I don't know what to believe anymore blinksmiley.gif

But still, Adolfo's comment eased my mind a little biggrin.gif Thank you for all your help, your threads and posts have been most informative and helpfull to me.
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5789 of 10701
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilikebacon View Post

I'll look it over once again, might have been a bit tired the last time I searched. I read so many opinions from various sources about SB voltage that I don't know what to believe anymore blinksmiley.gif
But still, Adolfo's comment eased my mind a little biggrin.gif Thank you for all your help, your threads and posts have been most informative and helpfull to me.

You're most welcome thumb.gif

The only thing I advise you to do is plenty of reading and then coming up with your own conclusion smile.gif



Just noticed:
Quote:
wheee.gifwheee.gif 310K+ VIEWS wheee.gifwheee.gif


An amazing achievement, thank you to all that made it happen, those that have recommended this thread and all our club member's have also been fantastic, many thanks goes out to all that have taken part in this wonderful thread and all our reader's, we hope that have helped you with your Sandy Bridge overclocking quest. Appreciate it greatly and thanks again!!!!

smile.gif
Edited by munaim1 - 12/2/11 at 6:28pm
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
it looks alive
(17 items)
 
Sandy Transformed
(69 photos)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K [5ghz 1.44v 24/7] Asus Maximus IV Extreme SLI GTX 460 @ 920/1840/4100 [1.11v] 4GB Dominator GT @ 2133mhz CL8 [1.65v] 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Intel X25-M G2 80GB 3x Samsung F3 500GB RAID 0 EK Supreme HF Full Copper Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit 
MonitorPowerCaseAudio
LG42SL9500 42" 1080p [Surround Soon] XFX XXX Edition 650w Xigmatec Elysium JVC HA-RX700 [foam mod] 
  hide details  
Reply
post #5790 of 10701
Congrats! thumb.gif
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
Log
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 2700K P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3 MSI GTX 580 Lightning Xtreme G.SKILL F3-1700CL9D 1.65V 2x4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe God only knows... Corsair H100 (crippled) WIN7 X64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Old Dell 22' LCD IBM Modelo M, Hencho en Mexico, June 1989 Corsair HX1050 Corsair 600T SE 
MouseMouse PadAudioOther
Razer CopperBack Sometimes On board :( Bacon Salt 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel CPUs
  • [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel CPUs › [Official] The Sandy Stable Club **Guides, Voltages, Temps & BIOS Templates** Inc SPREADSHEET