Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › AMD Radeon 6990 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AMD Radeon 6990 Club - Page 336

post #3351 of 4103
is it worth atm to spend 600 bucks in a triple rad 2*full cover blocks wc config for my two xfx babies?
post #3352 of 4103
It definitely worth. Also, put the GTX580 into the loop. Atleast do it with style.
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3353 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1649 View Post
It definitely worth. Also, put the GTX580 into the loop. Atleast do it with style.
hah another block for my 580 would be too much money, but at least I know I'll try to do it with style

also** I may try to put some glue in the caps of the "whining card" to fix that damn squealing
Edited by xGTx - 10/10/11 at 9:27am
post #3354 of 4103
Looking at your sig is obviously not some kids toys, so let's not talk about $100 waterblock, doesn't fit the sig any other ways I look at it.
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3355 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1649 View Post
Looking at your sig is obviously not some kids toys, so let's not talk about $100 waterblock, doesn't fit the sig any other ways I look at it.
sure, and take in mind my only waterblock options for the two babies are those Rasa 6990 blocks since there isn't too much too choose from here
post #3356 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
sure, and take in mind my only waterblock options for the two babies are those Rasa 6990 blocks since there isn't too much too choose from here
I am sure DHL, Fedex and UPS still do International Express Delivery, unless they are going out of business then buying 2 ways ticket to pick it up maybe a little bit too much Not really, if you are a hardcore gamer
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3357 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1649 View Post
I am sure DHL, Fedex and UPS still do International Express Delivery, unless they are going out of business then buying 2 ways ticket to pick it up maybe a little bit too much Not really, if you are a hardcore gamer
hah, but for couriers > 100 bucks in total value that come from outside countries the government here rapes you with abnormal taxes lol

I was thinking of going with a rasa RX360 kit plus 2 rasa 6990 waterblocks and then selling the useless-for-me cpu waterblock

anyway if you want to give a hand with this choose what you consider the best option from here without exceeding the 630 dollars mark

thx

http://www.pcmodd.com
Edited by xGTx - 10/10/11 at 9:47am
post #3358 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by xGTx View Post
hah, but for couriers > 100 bucks in total value that come from outside countries the government here rapes you with abnormal taxes lol

I was thinking of going with a rasa RX360 kit plus 2 rasa 6990 waterblocks and then selling the useless-for-me cpu waterblock

anyway if you want to give a hand with this choose what you consider the best option from here without exceeding the 630 dollars mark

thx

http://www.pcmodd.com
Geez, I am really bad with numbers and don't know how to count. Many experience folks here would give you better advice. Sit tight.
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
ケンジ
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
i7-3960X i7-980X GA-X79-UD7 / GA-X58A-UD9 7970 + 465 
GraphicsRAMRAMHard Drive
2x 6990 + 580 16GB 2133 MHz 24GB 2000 MHz 120GB x 2 RAID0 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
120GB x 4 RAID0 Raptor 300GB x 2 RAID0 CPU-370 CPU-370 
CoolingCoolingOSPower
VID-AR699 EK FB X58A-UD9 Win 7 Ultimate x64 1500W / 1250W+1200W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3359 of 4103
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken1649 View Post
Geez, I am really bad with numbers and don't know how to count. Many experience folks here would give you better advice. Sit tight.
alright I'm quietly waiting for the gpu gods to give me an answer
lolie
post #3360 of 4103
bumpy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › AMD Radeon 6990 Club