Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Left for Dead 2 worth it?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Left for Dead 2 worth it? - Page 6

post #51 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaivorth View Post
I would not recommend the game. Not to much replayability in my opinion. Same old killing zombies. I got somewhat bored after a week. I bought the game for $5 off some Steam sell, I rather have my $5 back. Keep in mind I was playing the original for awhile.
Exactly how I feel lol.
X-Burner v4
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell Asrock Z87 Extreme6  EVGA GeForce GTX690 Signature  Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB DDR3 1600 Cas7  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 256GB 2x Samsung 830 256GB Crucial M4 256GB 3x SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB  SAMSUNG 24X DVD±R DVD Burner  Corsair H80i (Push/Pull) Windows 8.1 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC i2757FH Ducky Zero Shine w/ Nyan Cat Corsair 1200AX Silverstone FT04B-W 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma  Steelseries Qck Mass Fiio E9/Fiio E17 Dock  Beyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM 
Audio
Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0  
  hide details  
Reply
X-Burner v4
(21 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4770K Haswell Asrock Z87 Extreme6  EVGA GeForce GTX690 Signature  Mushkin Enhanced Redline 16GB DDR3 1600 Cas7  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 256GB 2x Samsung 830 256GB Crucial M4 256GB 3x SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB  SAMSUNG 24X DVD±R DVD Burner  Corsair H80i (Push/Pull) Windows 8.1 Professional 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC i2757FH Ducky Zero Shine w/ Nyan Cat Corsair 1200AX Silverstone FT04B-W 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Deathadder Chroma  Steelseries Qck Mass Fiio E9/Fiio E17 Dock  Beyer Dynamic DT 990 Premium 600 OHM 
Audio
Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0  
  hide details  
Reply
post #52 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by squad View Post
Exactly how I feel lol.
L2Play Online
2nd Gig
(24 items)
 
Sayonara
(20 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Asus M4A79T Deluxe NVIDIA GTX 670 FTW OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600 DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 2 90GB & Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Scythe MUGEN-2 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Dell UltraSharp u2410 & Samsung 2333SW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 OCZ GameXStream 700w HAF 932 Advanced Logitech G300 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Denon AVR-1912 Harman Kardon Infinity Primus P153  HIFIMAN HE-400 Vsonic GR07 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Shure SE-535 Limited Edition Beyerdynamic DT880 ODAC/Objective 2 Amplfiier Audio Technica AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
2nd Gig
(24 items)
 
Sayonara
(20 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Asus M4A79T Deluxe NVIDIA GTX 670 FTW OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600 DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 2 90GB & Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Scythe MUGEN-2 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Dell UltraSharp u2410 & Samsung 2333SW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 OCZ GameXStream 700w HAF 932 Advanced Logitech G300 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Denon AVR-1912 Harman Kardon Infinity Primus P153  HIFIMAN HE-400 Vsonic GR07 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Shure SE-535 Limited Edition Beyerdynamic DT880 ODAC/Objective 2 Amplfiier Audio Technica AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #53 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyujmn View Post
Cool, I just joined the [OCN]OT group.

I've been looking for some good guys to play with! Got tired of randumbs.
Yeah, I almost never play L4D2 with randoms. Not a great experience! lol.

With the guys in OT, it makes it really fun though. About 60% of them are on the other side of the pond in the UK though. 40% of us are Americans about. We still play together anyway. We usually play anywhere from 1:30PM to 5:30PM most of the time EST.

I'm always looking for Americans to play later though, so join and we can.
2nd Gig
(24 items)
 
Sayonara
(20 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Asus M4A79T Deluxe NVIDIA GTX 670 FTW OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600 DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 2 90GB & Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Scythe MUGEN-2 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Dell UltraSharp u2410 & Samsung 2333SW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 OCZ GameXStream 700w HAF 932 Advanced Logitech G300 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Denon AVR-1912 Harman Kardon Infinity Primus P153  HIFIMAN HE-400 Vsonic GR07 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Shure SE-535 Limited Edition Beyerdynamic DT880 ODAC/Objective 2 Amplfiier Audio Technica AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
2nd Gig
(24 items)
 
Sayonara
(20 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition Asus M4A79T Deluxe NVIDIA GTX 670 FTW OCZ Platinum 4GB 1600 DDR3 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 2 90GB & Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Scythe MUGEN-2 Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Dell UltraSharp u2410 & Samsung 2333SW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 OCZ GameXStream 700w HAF 932 Advanced Logitech G300 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Denon AVR-1912 Harman Kardon Infinity Primus P153  HIFIMAN HE-400 Vsonic GR07 
AudioAudioAudioAudio
Shure SE-535 Limited Edition Beyerdynamic DT880 ODAC/Objective 2 Amplfiier Audio Technica AD700 
  hide details  
Reply
post #54 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simca View Post
Yeah, I almost never play L4D2 with randoms. Not a great experience! lol.

With the guys in OT, it makes it really fun though. About 60% of them are on the other side of the pond in the UK though. 40% of us are Americans about. We still play together anyway. We usually play anywhere from 1:30PM to 5:30PM most of the time EST.

I'm always looking for Americans to play later though, so join and we can.
Sounds good. I'm usually a night owl and play between like 12:30am to 2:30am but I could make a schedule shift O.o
/hwaw
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.3ghz 1.160v ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce Sapphire R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x4gb Samsung RAM @ 2000mhz 9-10-9-28 1.425v OCZ Vertex 4 Hitacho Deskstar Crucial M550 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Corsair H80 (CPU) Thermalright Spitfire (GPU) Gelid Icy Vision (GPU) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BENQ GW2450 Asus PB278Q Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid Seasonic 750w  
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Black Interior HAF 932 Roccat Kone  Artisan Hien Hard 
  hide details  
Reply
/hwaw
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 3770k @ 4.3ghz 1.160v ASRock Z77 Extreme6 Gigabyte R9 290 Windforce Sapphire R9 290 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x4gb Samsung RAM @ 2000mhz 9-10-9-28 1.425v OCZ Vertex 4 Hitacho Deskstar Crucial M550 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Corsair H80 (CPU) Thermalright Spitfire (GPU) Gelid Icy Vision (GPU) Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
BENQ GW2450 Asus PB278Q Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid Seasonic 750w  
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Black Interior HAF 932 Roccat Kone  Artisan Hien Hard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #55 of 56
I play it everyday , yes its worth it
post #56 of 56
I have over 300 hours and most are just playing to talk to people. Yea it gets repetitive but the fun is carrying on a conversation with the people you're playing with. Plus there are a bunch of downloadable campaigns. '

It's fun to just get on and just fart around. It does get old playing with serious people. Some people just take it way too far.

L4D1/2 is like your favorite movie you watch over and over. It may be the same but you enjoy it every time.
Edited by Rangerscott - 3/20/11 at 9:25pm
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
House heater
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Asus GTX780 DirectCU II Asus GTX780 DirectCU II 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 Memorex dvd burner Corsair H80 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win7 Pro 64-bit 3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Vizio 42" TV Logitech MX5500 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 850w CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PC Gaming
Overclock.net › Forums › Video Games › PC Gaming › Left for Dead 2 worth it?