Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GR] Crysis 2 PC screenshots
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[GR] Crysis 2 PC screenshots - Page 8

post #71 of 199
Can everyone just wait until the 22nd?
I wouldn't have a bold stance on either side until I personally saw the final product with DX11.

I'm skeptical but hopeful. No one wants Crytek to fail here.
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #72 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by soilentblue View Post


crysis 1 very high full everything



crysis 2 unfinished dx9


yep looks like they aren't even close to trying to me :troll:
clear as day.....thank you for that.....haven't lost hope yet so i'm willing to wait and see just how much better the full version will be......but if it's not, so long Cryport......see ya on a $5 special menu
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5680@4.8GHz 192x25x1.47v EVGA X58 Classified(E759) EVGA GTX980 Ti SLI @1515/8400 6x4GB GSkill Ripjaws@1540 8-8-8-20-2T-1.55v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force GT 120GB/OS Corsair Force LS 60GB/PAGE Toshiba 4TB/GAMES CPU-EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
MB-EK FB Classified GPU-EK FC TitanX/Backplates Rad-Swiftech 360mm MCR-320/Pump Rad-Barrow 280mm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Ram-Corsair 2x60mm Resevoir-Barrow 250x50mm Misc-6x120mm/2x140mm/NZXT Sentry,Barrow 3/8 fit... Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Seiki 50'' 3840x2160 30hz Logitech G110 EVGA Supernova G2 1300 Lian Li PC-A77F 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
Logitech G9x Xtrac Ripper XL Logitech G27 Logitech G940 
Other
Xbox One controller 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5680@4.8GHz 192x25x1.47v EVGA X58 Classified(E759) EVGA GTX980 Ti SLI @1515/8400 6x4GB GSkill Ripjaws@1540 8-8-8-20-2T-1.55v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force GT 120GB/OS Corsair Force LS 60GB/PAGE Toshiba 4TB/GAMES CPU-EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
MB-EK FB Classified GPU-EK FC TitanX/Backplates Rad-Swiftech 360mm MCR-320/Pump Rad-Barrow 280mm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Ram-Corsair 2x60mm Resevoir-Barrow 250x50mm Misc-6x120mm/2x140mm/NZXT Sentry,Barrow 3/8 fit... Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Seiki 50'' 3840x2160 30hz Logitech G110 EVGA Supernova G2 1300 Lian Li PC-A77F 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
Logitech G9x Xtrac Ripper XL Logitech G27 Logitech G940 
Other
Xbox One controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #73 of 199
Im getting it. Just waiting on a deal. Direct2drive is the best so far at $47.
House heater
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Zotac GTX 980Ti ArcticStorm 12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 LG blu-ray burner Corsair H80 Win7 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Hisense 55" 4k tv Logitech MX5500 Corsair 850w 
CaseMouse
CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
House heater
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Xeon W5580 @ 4GHz Foxconn Bloodrage GTI Zotac GTX 980Ti ArcticStorm 12GB Corsair 2000MHz @ 1444MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB x2 Samsung F3 RAID 0 LG blu-ray burner Corsair H80 Win7 Pro 64-bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
3x 23" LG Flatron W2361VG (sexy glossy) Hisense 55" 4k tv Logitech MX5500 Corsair 850w 
CaseMouse
CoolerMaster HAF-X Logitech revolution laser (MX5500 combo) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #74 of 199
Im waiting for DX11 release before buying this game. I absolutely refuse to buy a port that started out on PC.
Money Blackhole
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3750k Asrock Z77 Extreme4 MSI GTX 680 Lightning G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2 x Western Digital 500GB Caviar Black  Noctua NH-D15 Windows 7 64bit ASUS 24" VG248QE 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair HX 850 HAF X  Razer Deathadder / Naga 
Mouse Pad
Razer Goliahtus 
  hide details  
Reply
Money Blackhole
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 3750k Asrock Z77 Extreme4 MSI GTX 680 Lightning G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
2 x Western Digital 500GB Caviar Black  Noctua NH-D15 Windows 7 64bit ASUS 24" VG248QE 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Steelseries 6Gv2 Corsair HX 850 HAF X  Razer Deathadder / Naga 
Mouse Pad
Razer Goliahtus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #75 of 199
@funkdrspot - of course. Your posts again. Brilliant as usual. If only more people like you.

I particularly agree with the BF3 comment. I love how everyone is so gaga over it just because the devs spew out some garbage about staying "true to the PC." as i recall the SAME thing happened to BC2 with the SAME people and that didnt turn out as great as everyone had hoped.
Not saying I dont want or expect BF3 to be great. I just dont think it's going to follow through with the hype. I think BF is probably my favorite FPS franchise hands down but I just am worried about the next installment. People are bending over way to easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldExclusive View Post
People are just expressing their opinion, whether you agree or not, it's just an opinion.
You attacking them because of that makes your posts look like a bunch of spam.

No one will know the facts until launch or Crytek announces it. Everyone is assuming, even you.
No because the beta, with as high as possible settings, looks better than those screenshots. Sorry to disapoint you - thats not assuming. Someone took piss poor screenshots of a leaked beta with lower settings.
Also, it's not assuming those pictures are not from crytek which everyone keeps saying. "crytek cant fool the untraine eye" for example. Thats saying crytek released these screendshots. Sorry but the only spam here is your posts.

And whether YOU like it or - there is a difference between expressing wrongly founded or "stupid" opinions and actually expressing well founded ones -.- In order to have an opinion you need to have a GOOD opinion, you need to have justifications. You have none - then guess what? Prepare to be "attacked" as you call it. Thats the way things work, always have and always will. Whether you like it or not.
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #76 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28 View Post
And whether YOU like it or - there is a difference between expressing wrongly founded or "stupid" opinions and actually expressing well founded ones -.- In order to have an opinion you need to have a GOOD opinion, you need to have justifications. You have none - then guess what? Prepare to be "attacked" as you call it. Thats the way things work, always have and always will. Whether you like it or not.
You're confusing opinion with facts. Opinions doesn't have to be founded, facts do. Saying "Crysis 2 sucks and I'm not going to buy it because it looks like crap" is the opinion of the poster but people are attacking them for posting it. "We want DX11" is also an opinion, then saying DX9 is as good is answering an opinion with an opinion. But there are those of you that are trying to prove a point when you don't have the facts yourself, you haven't played the full release just like everyone else. The arguments over this game is all fud until the actual release, no need to get angry and attack people because Crytek hasn't confirmed anything on the PC side expect the limited edition.

Example:


Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanSmooth View Post
DX11 or bye-bye, Crytek.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78@pwnt4lif3 View Post
Stop whining or don't buy it? They will do dx11 later. I'm getting it. Sick of you whiners complaining how they didn't do it right. Once they release it and we get our hands on sandbox editor then we can mod the crap out of it. If you REALLY hate this game go back playing the original Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead then or something else? Sick of all the complaining it gets old too fast!
Just ignore the haters or some of you really have to prove your point?
Edited by WorldExclusive - 3/18/11 at 6:53pm
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #77 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerscott View Post
Im getting it. Just waiting on a deal. Direct2drive is the best so far at $47.
Use the 20% off specop code they have going right now for all first person shooters.
post #78 of 199
Don't make me post Crysis 1, DX9 high settings shots.

The Crysis praise is unwarranted
Po' Pimpin'
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 2500k @ stock Biostar TZ68K+ [A3] 4GB  Sandforce 1222 64GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG 22x DVD-+RW  Stock Windows 7 x64 Acer S211HL 1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
600w Diablotek Linkworld Electronic Inland 
  hide details  
Reply
Po' Pimpin'
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
i5 2500k @ stock Biostar TZ68K+ [A3] 4GB  Sandforce 1222 64GB SSD 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG 22x DVD-+RW  Stock Windows 7 x64 Acer S211HL 1080p 
PowerCaseMouse
600w Diablotek Linkworld Electronic Inland 
  hide details  
Reply
post #79 of 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldExclusive View Post
You're confusing opinion with facts. Opinions doesn't have to be founded, facts do. Saying "Crysis 2 sucks and I'm not going to buy it because it looks like crap" is the opinion of the poster but people are attacking them for posting it.
And my point is : LOOK AT THE PICTURES THEY'RE BASING THEIR OPINIONS ON. I put this in caps because you continue to ignore it.

Someone says crysis 2 looks like crap.
Why? Because they see a screenshot with low settings of a beta that also are piss poor screenshots.
It's like taking a minimum quality crysis 1 screenshot and saying the game looks like crap.

What is so hard to comphrend here? People make their opinions up, but it doesnt mean they're good opinions. A good opinion has foundation, typically founded on facts. The fact is these are bad screenshots - you CANT base your opinion on them on how the game looks.
You must be new to the definition of opinion. Your logic is fundamentally broken on how to form opinions.

Quote:
"We want DX11" is also an opinion, then saying DX9 is as good is answering an opinion with an opinion.
False. Entirely.
Wanting DX11 is an opinion.
DX9 probably being as good is NOT.
The only thing DX11 will bring most likely are things like tesselation if nothing else. It isn't going to change the way the game looks entirely. Just like DX10 did with The first Crysis. Very little to no differences. It isn't happening. Thats not an opinion. What are you talking about?

Quote:
But there are those of you that are trying to prove a point when you don't have the facts yourself, you haven't played the full release just like everyone else. The arguments over this game is all fud until the actual release, no need to get angry and attack people because Crytek hasn't confirmed anything on the PC side expect the limited edition.
you could make that argument with DX11 but nothing else you've tried to discuss. XD
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
Nemesis NE-α
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 4790k (Devil's Canyon) AsRock Z97 Extreme 4 Visiontek AMD 6990 Corsair XMS3 DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung EVO 840 XSPC Raystorm Windows 8.1 Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Dell U2311H 1920x1080 IPS Ducky Blue Overclock.net Themed Mechanical Keyb... Corsair Silver 1kw  
CaseMouseAudio
Case Labs TH10 Logitech G502 Logitech 5.1 speakers w/ Onkyo Receiver 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon W3520 i7 4.0ghz EVGA X58 Classified Visiontek 6990 GSkill 6GB DDR3 Pi 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x OCZ Vertex 60GB SSD ; 2x 1TB ; 2x 2TB Samsung BluRay Burner Windows 7 Ultimate 64x 3x Dell U2311H 23" 1080p IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard SilverStone Strider 1000w Modular Power Supply Lian Li V2000 Plus Logitech G9 Gaming Laser Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Cyba Sniper Tracer (Acrylic Glass) 
  hide details  
Reply
post #80 of 199
Crytek, if you want to calm this brewing storm, you'd better get some DX11 high-end goodness out there soon. Your catering to consoles has left you in the dust.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 D0 stepping @ 4.+GHz ASUS Rampage III Extreme + EK-FB-R3E water block MSI GTX 480s in 3-Way SLI Mushkin Enhanced Ridgeback DDR3 1600 6GB (3 x 2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB ASUS CD/DVD burner Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Triple) ASUS VW266H 19x12 each @ 5760 x 1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Comfort Wave 450 Black (Dual) Corsair HX1000s Mountain Mods Ascension (modded) Logitech MX518 
Mouse Pad
(Dual) XTracPads Ripper XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 920 D0 stepping @ 4.+GHz ASUS Rampage III Extreme + EK-FB-R3E water block MSI GTX 480s in 3-Way SLI Mushkin Enhanced Ridgeback DDR3 1600 6GB (3 x 2GB) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB ASUS CD/DVD burner Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (Triple) ASUS VW266H 19x12 each @ 5760 x 1200 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Comfort Wave 450 Black (Dual) Corsair HX1000s Mountain Mods Ascension (modded) Logitech MX518 
Mouse Pad
(Dual) XTracPads Ripper XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [GR] Crysis 2 PC screenshots