Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [myCrysis] Crysis 2: No SandBox3 editor, no advanced graphics config, no DX10/DX11!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[myCrysis] Crysis 2: No SandBox3 editor, no advanced graphics config, no DX10/DX11! - Page 35

post #341 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by alick View Post
canceling pre-order today this blows. I will just play the leak instead. no point now. I was looking forward to dx11 on my 6950>6970 card
^ reason why crytek went to consoles in the first place (: good job, buddy. go pirate some more games (:
post #342 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifes_good View Post
I was going to buy this for my PS3, but they should of kept the Crysis franchise as a PC exclusive. It would really show what the PC is capable of because lately, there isn't really a demanding game for PC (and there's some pretty sweet games out there) and you can never have the latest high-end system.
Yes, they should have forgone 2/3's of their entire game sales just to show what the PC is capable of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alick View Post
canceling pre-order today this blows. I will just play the leak instead. no point now. I was looking forward to dx11 on my 6950>6970 card
Cancelling your pre-order because they're not using the current version of DirectX? What if the game was fun? You're going to pirate it because of the DX version?

Seriously some of the people in this thread are ridiculous. I'd -rep you into oblivion if that were possible.

I've got two novel ideas for you, take them for what they're worth:
1.) If you enjoy a game because it's fun, buy it, regardless of graphics.
2.) If you disagree with a developer's choices when making a game, don't buy the game, and don't pirate the game.
Edited by lordikon - 4/27/11 at 8:20am
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
Foldatron
(17 items)
 
Mat
(10 items)
 
Work iMac
(9 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 950 EVGA x58 3-way SLI EVGA GTX 660ti GTX 275 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
3x2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 80GB Intel X25-M SSD 2TB WD Black 150GB WD Raptor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2x 150GB WD V-raptor in RAID0 Win7 Home 64-bit OEM 55" LED 120hz 1080p Vizio MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 
PowerCase
750W PC P&C Silencer CoolerMaster 690 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 2500S AMD 6770M 8GB (2x4GB) at 1333Mhz 1TB, 7200 rpm 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
LG 8X Dual-Layer "SuperDrive" OS X Lion 27" iMac screen Mac wireless keyboard 
Mouse
Mac wireless mouse 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7-2600K AMD 6970M 1GB 16GB PC3-10600 DDR3 1TB 7200rpm 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
256GB SSD 8x DL "SuperDrive" OS X 10.7 Lion 27" 2560x1440 iMac display 
Monitor
27" Apple thunderbolt display 
  hide details  
Reply
post #343 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
Yes, they should have forgone 2/3's of their entire game sales just to show what the PC is capable of.



Cancelling your pre-order because they're not using the current version of DirectX? What if the game was fun? You're going to pirate it because of the DX version?

Seriously some of the people in this thread are ridiculous. I'd -rep you into oblivion if that were possible.

I've got two novel ideas for you, that them for what they're worth:
1.) If you enjoy a game because it's fun, buy it, regardless of graphics.
2.) If you disagree with a developer's choices when making a game, don't buy the game, and don't pirate the game.
+rep to you sir
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.9Ghz Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Rev1.0 ASUS GTX470 @ 810/1620/1700 (1.1V) 4GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Caviar Black 1TB ASUS 22x DVD-ROM Windows Vista x64 Dell U2711 
PowerCase
Corsair 850TX CoolerMaster ATCS840 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.9Ghz Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Rev1.0 ASUS GTX470 @ 810/1620/1700 (1.1V) 4GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Caviar Black 1TB ASUS 22x DVD-ROM Windows Vista x64 Dell U2711 
PowerCase
Corsair 850TX CoolerMaster ATCS840 
  hide details  
Reply
post #344 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
Yes, they should have forgone 2/3's of their entire game sales just to show what the PC is capable of.



Cancelling your pre-order because they're not using the current version of DirectX? What if the game was fun? You're going to pirate it because of the DX version?

Seriously some of the people in this thread are ridiculous. I'd -rep you into oblivion if that were possible.

I've got two novel ideas for you, that them for what they're worth:
1.) If you enjoy a game because it's fun, buy it, regardless of graphics.
2.) If you disagree with a developer's choices when making a game, don't buy the game, and don't pirate the game.
+rep for you sir

Two great points. Either buy or don't buy. Show your anger and wait for it to become apart of the Steam holiday sale in December. That guy probably already had the leak and needs something to justify his immature decision.

Today is the day Crytek can win people back. PC gamers tend to have disposable income and can immediately purchase games via digital download. If they announce either SB3 or DX11 I'm sure people will buy again. If I was in marketing, I would start pushing the PC version but it seems like they don't want it to overshadow the consoles at launch. Other devs really want to believe that they can create the same game across all three platforms with CryEngine 3. They'll up the ante with PC later. Not a good PR move imo, but it could allow their engine to be used more in the industry.
Edited by WorldExclusive - 3/21/11 at 8:32am
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
Render Bender
(10 items)
 
On The Move
(11 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel X5690 Xeon (12 Cores @ 3.46) Nvidia GTX 1070 64GB 1333MHz ECC DDR3 Samsung 850 EVO 1TB x2 - RAID 0 
MonitorCaseAudio
Samsung UN40JU6700 40" 4K Curved Apple Mac Pro 2010 Klipsch 2.1 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Nvidia GeForce 9400M 8GB 1067 MHz DDR3 Toshiba 500GB 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Mavericks 10.9 Dell U3011 Rosewill Mech Reds 2010 Unibody 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech G700 Multi-Touch Kilpsch 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #345 of 518
People are just looking for excuses to pirate the game.
,,Meh the game doesn't come with DX11 ,cancel preorder,will pirate to see how it is''
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k 4.9GHZ 1.474v Gigabyte Z77-UD5H Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 8GB Adata 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
1TB WD Blue Samsung 840EVO 120GB Seagate 500GB Asus DVD burner/reader 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Arctic Liquid Freezer 240mm Windows 10 AOC G2460PG G-sync Redragon Karura  
PowerCase
Corsair 550VX Noctis 450 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k 4.9GHZ 1.474v Gigabyte Z77-UD5H Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 8GB Adata 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
1TB WD Blue Samsung 840EVO 120GB Seagate 500GB Asus DVD burner/reader 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Arctic Liquid Freezer 240mm Windows 10 AOC G2460PG G-sync Redragon Karura  
PowerCase
Corsair 550VX Noctis 450 
  hide details  
Reply
post #346 of 518
Even MW2 had graphic settings.
Fatal1ty
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.2GHz XFX 780i SLI EVGA 480 + Zotac 480 2 x 2GB G. Skill DDR2 @ 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 2x 250GB RAID 0 LG 48xDVD/RW Windows 7 x64 Professional 3 x Acer GD235HZ 120Hz 2ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 1220 KingWin Mach 1 Coolermaster HAF - X Razer Deathadder 
Mouse Pad
Razer eXactMat 
  hide details  
Reply
Fatal1ty
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 @ 3.2GHz XFX 780i SLI EVGA 480 + Zotac 480 2 x 2GB G. Skill DDR2 @ 800MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Hitachi 2x 250GB RAID 0 LG 48xDVD/RW Windows 7 x64 Professional 3 x Acer GD235HZ 120Hz 2ms 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard 1220 KingWin Mach 1 Coolermaster HAF - X Razer Deathadder 
Mouse Pad
Razer eXactMat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #347 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
Yes, they should have forgone 2/3's of their entire game sales just to show what the PC is capable of.



Cancelling your pre-order because they're not using the current version of DirectX? What if the game was fun? You're going to pirate it because of the DX version?

Seriously some of the people in this thread are ridiculous. I'd -rep you into oblivion if that were possible.

I've got two novel ideas for you, that them for what they're worth:
1.) If you enjoy a game because it's fun, buy it, regardless of graphics.
2.) If you disagree with a developer's choices when making a game, don't buy the game, and don't pirate the game.
LOL You're right i'm upset about how this game is turning out to be , but i still pre ordered it and i'm still going to enjoy it.I voiced my opinions loud because i think Crystek should/could do a much better job on the PC version but this is bit too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heret|c View Post
Even MW2 had graphic settings.

Edited by RobotDevil666 - 3/21/11 at 7:49am
Devils Minion
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700K @4.5 Ghz Gigabyte Z170Z Gaming 7 Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 16GB G-Skill DDR4  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 512 Seagate 3TB 7200RPM HDD Hitachi 3TB 5400 RPM HDD Samsung 951 NVMe 512GB  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supremacy  2x XSPC 240 Rad XSPC Vario D5 XSPS Reservoir 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2X EK GTX1080 Waterblock Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 3440x1440  Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair RM1000x Be Quiet Dark Rock 900 Pro Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Steel Series H Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
Devils Minion
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 6700K @4.5 Ghz Gigabyte Z170Z Gaming 7 Nvidia GTX 1080Ti 16GB G-Skill DDR4  
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 840 EVO 512 Seagate 3TB 7200RPM HDD Hitachi 3TB 5400 RPM HDD Samsung 951 NVMe 512GB  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supremacy  2x XSPC 240 Rad XSPC Vario D5 XSPS Reservoir 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
2X EK GTX1080 Waterblock Windows 10 Pro x64 Acer Predator X34 3440x1440  Logitech G910 Orion Spark 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair RM1000x Be Quiet Dark Rock 900 Pro Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Steel Series H Wireless 
  hide details  
Reply
post #348 of 518
.... well treat others how you want to be treated...

they take that away from us, im sure their gonna lose sales.
but then theyll have a cry about PCs not making 1/4th of consoles....


not sure if ill get it, never really got into crysis was looking forward to this one though...
ah well off to a friends to try it i know 1 ofem will get it lol
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.4ghz Asus p8z68-v PRO EVGA gtx 460 EE + ESC 450 4gb ddr3 gskill 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x 1tb samsung spinpoint windows 7 2 x 19" LCD 1440 x 900 :( Razer Black widow 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone strider 1000w Plus 600t  Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k @ 4.4ghz Asus p8z68-v PRO EVGA gtx 460 EE + ESC 450 4gb ddr3 gskill 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
2 x 1tb samsung spinpoint windows 7 2 x 19" LCD 1440 x 900 :( Razer Black widow 
PowerCaseMouse
Silverstone strider 1000w Plus 600t  Razer Naga 
  hide details  
Reply
post #349 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetyhunter View Post
People are just looking for excuses to pirate the game.
No, people are wondering if there is any reason to pirate it

I've been told by a particular friend who has friends in high places to keep my precious preorder as it'll be worth it, can't tell me why though
post #350 of 518
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackeyjoe View Post
No, people are wondering if there is any reason to pirate it

I've been told by a particular friend who has friends in high places to keep my precious preorder as it'll be worth it, can't tell me why though
it has been my contention all along that crytek is going to wow on release day. Even the CEO said in an interview a little over a month ago that the PC hasn't even been showcased... it's called a DEMO and a BETA-BUILD for a reason (: and seriously who pirates because of a Dx version? D: can you say whiney, immature crybabies? If you pirate the game, they will continue to move away from PC because you are stealing from them... you are extremely smart to pirate their games... /sarcasm.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [myCrysis] Crysis 2: No SandBox3 editor, no advanced graphics config, no DX10/DX11!