- How old are the parts, in particular SSD, HDDs, PSU and pump?
- What do you use in the loop?
- What type of sleeving is that? (MDPC-X, Furryletters, random stuff?)
- Is that a board bought before or after P67 probelm?
- What brand and model of ram is that?
This said: CPU, GPU and board (IF post-P67 problem) shouldn't be low in price since they are rather new components. However, I persnally won't pay more than the 60% of the original price for components like the SSD and the XT - and the price of the loop should depend on whether you used only distilled water or tap water/dyes/coolant.
- What do you use in the loop? - Nothing but distilled water and silver killcoil
- What type of sleeving is that? - MDPC-x i would assume, i bought it months ago from murdermod.com
-- Is that a board bought before or after P67 probelm? - before, the revised boards aren't out yet, no problems though as drives are on sata 3
- What brand and model of ram is that? - Gskill pi low voltage 1600 ram.