post #11 of 11
Thread Starter 
Lots of good stuff to consider, from everybody...

Worst case scenario, I'll re-evaluate after my paycheck comes in and I send out end-of-month bills and pay my rent. If it's too tight a squeeze I might hold out on CPU/RAM/Mobo and just upgrade the video card for now

Further insight and discussion is still openly welcomed!