Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › HAF-X Front Panel Shorts Out...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HAF-X Front Panel Shorts Out... - Page 2

post #11 of 17
Call CoolerMaster, tell them the situation. They probably saw nothing wrong with the part you sent back to them and sent yours right back.

That, or you can tell them how much I despise their HAF series.
Sandy the waffle
(16 items)
 
Data server
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 eVGA GTX580 eVGA GTX580 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Vengence Samsung 840 Evo WD1001FALS Phobya UC-2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 22" LG HX1000 Corsair 900D 
Mouse
DeathAdder 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3 3220 S1200BTSR onboard KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Patriot Inferno 60gb 8x WD5002ALX 4x ST2000DM001 2x WD10EALS 2x WD10EARS 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WD5000AAKS Windows Server 2008 R2 Antec TP550 RPC-4116 
OtherOther
Areca ARC-1222 Dell Perc5/i 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Gigabyte H55N-USB3 Asus 5770 Direct CU II 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
250GB Momentus XT Accelero S1 Plus Windows 7 SilverStone ST45SF 
Case
Silverstone FT03B-MINI 
  hide details  
Reply
Sandy the waffle
(16 items)
 
Data server
(14 items)
 
HTPC
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7 2600k Gigabyte Z68X-UD5-B3 eVGA GTX580 eVGA GTX580 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Vengence Samsung 840 Evo WD1001FALS Phobya UC-2 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 10 Pro 22" LG HX1000 Corsair 900D 
Mouse
DeathAdder 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i3 3220 S1200BTSR onboard KVR1333D3E9SK2/8G 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Patriot Inferno 60gb 8x WD5002ALX 4x ST2000DM001 2x WD10EALS 2x WD10EARS 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
WD5000AAKS Windows Server 2008 R2 Antec TP550 RPC-4116 
OtherOther
Areca ARC-1222 Dell Perc5/i 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 750 Gigabyte H55N-USB3 Asus 5770 Direct CU II 8GB Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveCoolingOSPower
250GB Momentus XT Accelero S1 Plus Windows 7 SilverStone ST45SF 
Case
Silverstone FT03B-MINI 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 17
Pull out the reset switch plug from the mobo header (I'm serious) "and call me in the morning".
post #13 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by caraboose View Post
Call CoolerMaster, tell them the situation. They probably saw nothing wrong with the part you sent back to them and sent yours right back.

That, or you can tell them how much I despise their HAF series.
Actually, I kept my old front panel and they just send me a new front panel. So they are 2 different front panels with the exact same problem.

I guess I will wait until tomorrow and talk to somebody in Live Chat and give them a link to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickt1862 View Post
Pull out the reset switch plug from the mobo header (I'm serious) "and call me in the morning".
Will give this a try in a little bit, can't hurt I suppose haha.
Edited by RaCeR123 - 3/22/11 at 4:57pm
post #14 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickt1862 View Post
Pull out the reset switch plug from the mobo header (I'm serious) "and call me in the morning".
To soon to call you? Because you suggestion actually really worked.... What the hell. Do you know a solution to this problem then without losing my reset switch? Not that I use it except when my comp freezes but would to fix this without loosing functions of my front panel haha.
post #15 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaCeR123 View Post
To soon to call you? Because you suggestion actually really worked.... What the hell. Do you know a solution to this problem then without losing my reset switch? Not that I use it except when my comp freezes but would to fix this without loosing functions of my front panel haha.
That's why I was VERY confident in my response.

This has been a ongoing problem with most not experiencing it.

I say go for another replacement and tell Cooler Master the one they sent you Suuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......s and you want it sent pronto with fast delivery as you don't deserve to have a compromised computer for what good $$$ you paid for that case.

Okay that will be "x" dollars for the visit and "x" dollars for the injection - lol!
post #16 of 17
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickt1862 View Post
That's why I was VERY confident in my response.

This has been a ongoing problem with most not experiencing it.

I say go for another replacement and tell Cooler Master the one they sent you Suuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......s and you want it sent pronto with fast delivery as you don't deserve to have a compromised computer for what good $$$ you paid for that case.

Okay that will be "x" dollars for the visit and "x" dollars for the injection - lol!
Thanks for that response. I will just link CM to this thread tomorrow when I asked for another replacement because this is unacceptable. I just have bad luck, my replacement part went missing for 1 week at my local Fedex facility, it was supposed to be delivered on the 14th....***

And instead of payment how about I give ya a nice big rep
post #17 of 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaCeR123 View Post
Thanks for that response. I will just link CM to this thread tomorrow when I asked for another replacement because this is unacceptable. I just have bad luck, my replacement part went missing for 1 week at my local Fedex facility, it was supposed to be delivered on the 14th....***

And instead of payment how about I give ya a nice big rep
You don't need to link this thread to CM as it's a waste of everyone's time really - they know of this problem very very very very very well believe me as they need no convincing at all.

VERY IMPORTANT: Be nice to either the Customer Service rep or the Technical Support rep as they are nice people as you'll get further with less stress that way and they should do a good job in making you happy.
Edited by nickt1862 - 3/22/11 at 6:35pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › HAF-X Front Panel Shorts Out...