Alright, I know i know there's a lot of these threads on this site but there are also a lot of helpful people here too!
- I've only ever used Nvidia products.
- I recently purchased a PNY GTX 570. It would not boot up past the windows logo no matter how many times I tried fixing drivers, different PCIE slots etc.
- I have a ASUS P6T 1366 Motherboard. People say in the thread titled "400 and 500 series lockup club" that this motherboard has problems with the 500 and 400 series.
- I am willing to spend around 300 dollars give or take 50 or so.
- I am an avid video gamer but I have no plans on overclocking.
- Thinking should I risk buying another nvidia card (I returned the other to the egg) or should I go to Radeon?
- P6T 1366 Asus motherboard
- i7-940 quad core.
- 4 gigs of corsair ram at 1600 clock.
- 1 tb hdd
- 1200 Sparkle Gold PSU