Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › Overclock.net Related News and Information › Overclocked Auction for charity: ENDED
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Overclocked Auction for charity: ENDED - Page 66

post #651 of 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRD View Post
I found something nice to send.

Sorry still no pictures, but if you can't trust me, who can you trust?
I dunno man, you're a fan of the Dallas Starts.... Just saying

What was this surprise? Or are you going to wait until the winner receives it to reveal it?
post #652 of 873
$85 Bid
post #653 of 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTERPRISE View Post
$85 Bid
bwaaaaa.
post #654 of 873
Let's make with the bids! Don't make me regret donating....
post #655 of 873
if I increment by a dollar will I get in trouble?
post #656 of 873
Quote:
if i increment by a dollar will i get in trouble?
do eet xd
Hellbringer
(15 items)
 
Guardian
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO SAPPHIRE 100311-2SR Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz 14-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD WD Black 2TB 7200RPM SATAIII HDD ASUS Zen OpticalDrive USB G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit Samsung BX2350 23" 1080p 2ms LED backlit S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 EVGA SuperNova G2 1000W Modular Power Supply 
CaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Core P5 Open-Air Chassis Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 The Infection Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
Hellbringer
(15 items)
 
Guardian
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-6700K Skylake ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO SAPPHIRE 100311-2SR Radeon HD 6970 2GB GDDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz 14-... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Samsung 950 Pro 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD WD Black 2TB 7200RPM SATAIII HDD ASUS Zen OpticalDrive USB G.Skill Turbulence II RAM Fan 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit Samsung BX2350 23" 1080p 2ms LED backlit S.T.R.I.K.E. 7 EVGA SuperNova G2 1000W Modular Power Supply 
CaseMouseAudio
Thermaltake Core P5 Open-Air Chassis Saitek Cyborg R.A.T. 7 The Infection Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround 
  hide details  
Reply
post #657 of 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikezilla View Post
if I increment by a dollar will I get in trouble?
You can if you wish.
post #658 of 873
@Tats: How hot did it run?

ENTERPRISE: Discussion of the item with the donor is okay right?
post #659 of 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikezilla View Post
@Tats: How hot did it run?

ENTERPRISE: Discussion of the item with the donor is okay right?
To be honest I only usedit for one day as I realized with my switch to SB, my new MB was gonig to be too cramped with it squeezed in there. I was planning on just having it fold 24/7 and using it for physx when gaming but I stuck with my 460.

If I have time when I get home from work today I can throw it back in and check, but I won't get home until around 8 PM EST.

From what I remember it was pretty cool although the fan got loud after a certain threshold.
post #660 of 873
Quote:
Originally Posted by tats View Post
To be honest I only usedit for one day as I realized with my switch to SB, my new MB was gonig to be too cramped with it squeezed in there. I was planning on just having it fold 24/7 and using it for physx when gaming but I stuck with my 460.

If I have time when I get home from work today I can throw it back in and check, but I won't get home until around 8 PM EST.

From what I remember it was pretty cool although the fan got loud after a certain threshold.
That's what I wanted to know. Time to see if I can swing some more money!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Overclock.net Forum › Overclock.net Related News and Information › Overclocked Auction for charity: ENDED