Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › How the hell is that possible??!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How the hell is that possible??!! - Page 2

post #11 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
You are the one that started bragging about how he reaches over 70.000 points and if I remember correctly nobody asked you as well

After that I had to put you in your place by telling you that there was no real gain from a 580 Quad setup in my oppinion rather than imense power consumption which wasn´t asked either, true

Every country is aiding japan in this hard time so is mine.
Don´t feel good about yourself because you packed three lunch boxes.
You have an attitude man seriously!
Put me in my place

Yes, I have quad 580 and I enjoy it.



Oh and I guess you still have issues with me because I didn't believe the "masses" of EK blocks returning as you so well decided over the "hundreds" you know of, which turned into a few, which turned into just bragging about the koolance 370 and crowded as "the new king" before any full review came out even.

So I will just ignore you from now
You are way too full of it for my taste.
No hard feelings, have a nice day
Edited by Defoler - 3/23/11 at 12:09pm
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #12 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post

"And hewer we have weturn to Pwocycon!"

Holy lisp Batman!
Pwnz0r Radley IV
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Gigabyte X38-DS4 Asus GTX 480 2x2gb Corsair XMS2 
Hard DriveMonitorPower
2 x 500GB WD Caviar Black (RAID-0) 22" AOC 1080P Enermax Ininity 720W 
  hide details  
Reply
Pwnz0r Radley IV
(15 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 Gigabyte X38-DS4 Asus GTX 480 2x2gb Corsair XMS2 
Hard DriveMonitorPower
2 x 500GB WD Caviar Black (RAID-0) 22" AOC 1080P Enermax Ininity 720W 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13 of 62
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post
Put me in my place

Yes, I have quad 580 and I enjoy it.



Oh and I guess you still have issues with me because I didn't believe the "masses" of EK blocks returning as you so well decided over the "hundreds" you know of, which turned into a few, which turned into just bragging about the koolance 370 and crowded as "the new king" before any full review came out even.

So I will just ignore you from now
You are way too full of it for my taste.
No hard feelings, have a nice day
I never said that the extra performance wasn´t enjoyable...Cudos if you do
I just meant that the performance gain was redundant for recent games and only a power eater because the range stops at 580 SLI ....but if you need it thats fine

And there is even a good thing about you
I love how you make your point with pictures rather than words
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #14 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
I just meant that the performance gain was redundant for recent games and only a power eater because the range stops at 580 SLI ....but if you need it thats fine
First off, I never said the performance gain is any higher. I actually remember saying several times that over 3 cards, its a waste for gaming.

Secondly, tri does scale very well in games as well (especially for surround, which you have no experience with). So you should really learn before you write.

Thirdly, my cards earn me money (2500$ so far this month).

So, unless you have any more "insights", I would say you are dead wrong in so many ways and in so many things.
So I will refer to this image again. Because it seems pretty true.
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #15 of 62
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post

Secondly, tri does scale very well in games as well (especially for surround, which you have no experience with).

Lol?

Who are you to imply something you do not know anything about?
I had Nvidia surround and had a terrible experience, it bored me and in my oppinion it also is redundant because the focus is still on the middle screen and the the rest is just pinched wide ranged peripheral garbage.

That is why I play on a 42 inch which features not only wideness but also depth in picture and therefor a better gaming experience in my oppinion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post
So you should really learn before you write.
So please base your assumptions on facts and follow your own advice
Advising someone in what you should do yourselfxD Cheers to that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post
Thirdly, my cards earn me money (2500$ so far this month).

Your 580 Quad SLI earns you money?
You probably have your local powerplant pay you protection money not to use your cards too often so they won´t go out of buisness

And since you like pictures so much
Here is the most fitting to you(people who talk and do not even know what they are talking about are ----->): http://www.moillusions.com/wp-conten...id-modeled.jpg

Lastly, No hard feelings but what you are saying is just rubbish and I can´t take your or it seriously so sry but yeah..
Edited by Kung Pow - 3/23/11 at 1:09pm
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
post #16 of 62
Excuse my common sense logic here, but wouldn't him running his cards equate to a higher power draw thus mean he is paying more to the power company? Furthermore... businesses need their customers to operate simply because of the costs of operation.

Thus, he's actually stimulating the economy by bringing them business.
Edited by LethalRise750 - 3/23/11 at 1:14pm
The Wtfer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K ASUS P8Z68-V PRO EVGA GTX 465 w/ 470 Shaders/Memory/Clocks 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Dell U2311H + LG W2242S 
PowerCase
Corsair 750TX Coolermaster RC-692 Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
The Wtfer
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 2600K ASUS P8Z68-V PRO EVGA GTX 465 w/ 470 Shaders/Memory/Clocks 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Samsung F3 1TB LG 22X DVD±R DVD Burner Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Dell U2311H + LG W2242S 
PowerCase
Corsair 750TX Coolermaster RC-692 Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
post #17 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kung Pow View Post
Who are you to imply something you do not know anything about?
Why are you so mad?
Don't you like the implying game you are so skilled at?

Quote:
So please base your assumptions on facts
Na, I like how you don't, so I follow suit.


And to relate to the picture, so far, I just talked about your attitude (and yeah, you seem very jealous. Maybe too much).
But as you seem too offended, I will just say one thing.

I think you are an idiot and a fool, who can't resort to a discussion and feels the need to insult everyone who doesn't agree with you.
That plus the fact that you base your thinking on what you think you know instead of any proof, will take you nowhere.

I will try not to get down to your silly level, so I will stick to what I said earlier, and ignore you
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
Main system
(16 items)
 
Editing PC
(8 items)
 
 
CPUGraphicsGraphicsRAM
E5-1680v2 AMD FirePro D700 AMD FirePro D700 64GB 1866mhz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorCase
1TB PCIE SSD OSX 10.10.x Dell U2713H Mac Pro 
  hide details  
Reply
post #18 of 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defoler View Post
Seriously?
Who asked you if you think quad is fine or not?
And Power? And you bring japan?


Damn man. Stop with the hating.

I was stating that what you said:

Its because of the entry level. Nothing special. Nothing to go "How the hell..." about it.
And I didn't say it was you.
You can do it with two good OCed 580s.

So get over yourself.
No need to go nuts all of a sudden.
You need some emotional support?

Seriously...
Go drink a bear or something


Also, just noting, that I volunteered for 3 days in packing and shipping food supplies to japan when my country sent planes with food and rescue teams to help.
What you did except telling off at other people?
Lol check some of his other threads. This guy just arbitrarily rambles at anyone who will listen and lurches around attacking anything that doesn't suit his agenda (whatever the heck it may be)

check this one out; http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/9400...md-6990-a.html

A few pages in he starts going berserk on some guy because he likes buying new graphics cards on a regular basis and tries to psychoanalyze him as being insecure or something. Check out his posts from page 5 onward. Pure comedy.
Edited by Shredicus - 3/23/11 at 1:36pm
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
Albino Sasquatch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-760 @ 4.1ghz MSI H55-GD65 LGA 1156 MSI GTX580 @ 850/2000 1.1v 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston 64GB SSD/ 1 TB WD Win7 Ultimate x64 HannsG 28" LCD - 1200p Logitech G15 
PowerCaseMouse
TT Black Widow 850w White NZXT Phantom (modded) Cyborg R.A.T. 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19 of 62
Flame war, game on.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i5 2500K P8P67 PRO NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 
GraphicsRAMRAMRAM
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT G-Skill A-Data G-Skill 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveOS
A-Data Crucial M4 64GB + 1TB F3 Spinpoint $155 LS/DL DVD RW $?? Windows 8 64-bit "Epic Registry" Edition 
MonitorPowerCase
ASUS 21.5 1920x1080 2ms $135 CORSAIR HX850 $120 Mother Earth $free 
  hide details  
Reply
post #20 of 62
Thread Starter 
LoL you just described your very own behavior just like you gave advise to someone that really you should be following.

I can conclude this pattern with one word: "excentric".
Most individuals who show this kind of behavior have a very fragile Ego which is protecting them by pointing out problems and deficiencies and convincing them they are other people´s when they are very much their own.
Most subjects with this problem also show strong tendencies to rapid aggravation and the need to surround themselves with objects to facilitate their Ego.

The behavior catalyst is triggered when their problems are being pointed out^^
I study psychology and am very interested in you right now
Would you mind doing some tests?

I am working on my final exam and don´t have a topic yet
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
Project Rapture
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 950 @ 4.7 GHZ Gigabyte X58-OC MSI GTX 580 Lightning @ 1GHZ 12 GB Kingston Hyper X @ 2200 MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD Corsair F40 DVD,DVR,Blue Ray Windows 7 Ultimae 64 bit Sony Bravia Full HD 42" 
PowerCaseMouse
Revolution +85 1050 Watt Little Devil V8 White Crysis Edition Microsoft 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › How the hell is that possible??!!