Overclock.net banner

iPhone 4 32GB ATT Red/Black

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Live_free 
#1 ·
I plan to put it up on craigslist (good luck with selling there) and on here.

Vtm21.jpg

AeIPY.jpg

5qUBE.jpg

u4XEJ.jpg

See less See more
  • Rep+
Reactions: Born4TheSky
#4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastical;12868010
$700 minimum. Ebay will score you almost $1k if its unlocked.

There was a thread yesterday about a guy who got his Iphone 4 stolen, it had a red case.

This thread made me laugh.
Same person, I found it. Check that thread for info.
smile.gif

I can unlock it and jailbreak it easily. I just hate ebay and have tried using it before. HATE HATE HATE.

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdybeat;12868161
yea 32GB out of contract is $699, so I am assuming with light usage and then the mod, you could still get around the 700$, maybe a bit more if unlocked/JB'd. I am thinking 700-800.
I can unlock it and jailbreak it easily.

#10 ·
#11 ·
Wow, I'm such a lame, I sold a 4 for 500 like 5 months ago. Sell it now for 600 or so, the next generation is coming for a quick sale. 500 will be even faster. Unlocked it can go for 700-800 though.

#13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaa;12891145
Wow, I'm such a lame, I sold a 4 for 500 like 5 months ago. Sell it now for 600 or so, the next generation is coming for a quick sale. 500 will be even faster. Unlocked it can go for 700-800 though.
Haven't you heard? The iPhone 5 has been delayed.

$650-700 shipped. Where did you get the red back?

#14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by cory1234;12924362
Haven't you heard? The iPhone 5 has been delayed.

$650-700 shipped. Where did you get the red back?
I was gonna say the same thing. I've been on eBay the last two weeks or so checking the prices, as I am trying to sell mine, and the norm for a 32GB seems to top out around $550-$575, with the average being around $525. Unlocked will probably get you around $75 more usually.

With the iPhone 5 rumored to be delayed until 2012, these prices should stay the same for a while. The possible delay is going to help me since I am still waiting for an unlock so that I can sell mine.

Since you can unlock already, I would sell ASAP because the prices is only going to go down.

#15 ·
I have a rule of thumb with anything over $200, I sell on e-bay, I don't trust people with larger amounts of money like that, not to mention counting it out in person and what not. I've heard a few stories about people being mugged.

With the quality that the phone is in and the accessories, I'd say unlock it and start the bidding at $500. Realistically you could get around $700 for it, and maybe up to $800. But I'd sell it and sell it fast.. prices are dropping and there's more and more of these out there. AT&T is running a deal for their 8GB for $50 for new customers.

#16 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rit;12925037
I have a rule of thumb with anything over $200, I sell on e-bay, I don't trust people with larger amounts of money like that, not to mention counting it out in person and what not. I've heard a few stories about people being mugged.

With the quality that the phone is in and the accessories, I'd say unlock it and start the bidding at $500. Realistically you could get around $700 for it, and maybe up to $800. But I'd sell it and sell it fast.. prices are dropping and there's more and more of these out there. AT&T is running a deal for their 8GB for $50 for new customers.
Bumpin an appraisal just because the iPhone 4 doesn't come in 8gb
biggrin.gif

#18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rit;12925037

I have no rep on ebay so would not be able to sell it. That and I just do not know how to work ebay. Also I have already sold several (4) phones on Craigslist. I am not worried about getting mugged, concealed carry.
wink.gif

Would anyone know if having to rep and near ebay illiterate make a sell there impossible. I don't need a high price sell on this, I am not selling it to pay rent or something. Just want a different phone. I was probably gonna list it here, Craigslist, and ebay.

NOTE: I also always go with either a friend or my father, great schooling near family.

#19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_free;12926314

Would anyone know if having to rep and near ebay illiterate make a sell there impossible. I don't need a high price sell on this, I am not selling it to pay rent or something. Just want a different phone. I was probably gonna list it here, Craigslist, and ebay.
All of us people that have 500+ feedback had to start somewhere! The biggest thing is to make your listing look professional and clean. No spelling errors, clean, crispy pictures, full details of sales conditions, you could even put our heatware on there. Do calculated shipping to the buyer. Quality of packing and speed of packing is key as well. Look for free packing material on craigslist.The pictures that you post, only use e-bays 1st free picture, then from there do HTML in your listing to save money. One thing I also recommend using is the Ebay turbo lister. I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

#21 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by lazi punk
View Post

Why in the world are people saying 700? or 1k.. ?
If you can get it new out of contract for 700, why would people buy it from you for 700? Iphone 4 is about 450 to 550 right now on craiglist in LA, CA

On Ebay? It is world-wide.

Cragislist? People b dumb yo.

On here? Again, world wide.

But also it will be sold pre-jailbroken and I can set it up with tons of great jailbreaking apps. So it would be great for someone who doesn't know how to do it but wants the amenities. Plus it has a red back mod. It is more then normal for the same reason retail computers are more expensive then if you build it. People b lazy, yo.

EDIT: On ebay is there a way to set a save? Like it will only sell past x dollar amount?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.