Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club - Page 463

post #4621 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey1514 View Post

and I bought it biggrin.gif
How about returning the favor with some Trader Rating? tongue.gif
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4622 of 5154
herp derp rolleyes.gif
   
COOTER [HTPC]
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 5960X ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1 MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 2666 Intel 400GB 750 Series NVMe PCIe (OS drive) Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB (2 in RAID 0) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM SATA3 64MB LG Super Multi Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD-ROM Drive LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... CPU Cooler [Summer-Time] = Watercool HEATKILLER... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
CPU Cooler [Winter-Time] = Custom 300W ss phase... Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 480 Radiator (4 x 1... Feser X-Changer Triple (3 x 120mm) Swiftech MCP655 (x2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25" Reservoir EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 (3) ASUS VG248QE 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor Ducky Mini PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1200 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Xigmatek Elysium [Black w/ Window] Razer Naga Hex MOBA Perixx DX-2000XXL Boston Acoustics MicroMediaSpeaker System 
AudioOther
Sennheiser PC 363D EVGA Supernova 1300G2 - 1300W PSU (second PSU) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3930k RAMPAGE IV EXTREME ASUS GTX 590 Samsung 30nm 4 x 4GB sticks 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB 1TB WD Green 300GB WD Velociraptor (4 in RAID 0) LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro x64 LG 24" Flatron 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine II - w/ Brown Cherry MX w/ English ... Corsair TX650 Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 RAZER DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
X Trac Ripper HT| OMEGA eCLARO  TRITTON AX Pro Dolby Digital 5.1 True Surround ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3650 ASUS F1A75-M-PRO R2.0 EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Superclocked Samsung 30nm 2 x 4GB sticks 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
120GB Samsung 840 Western Digital Red 3TB SATA3 64MB Cache 3.5in ... LG Super Multi Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD-ROM Drive Cooler Master GeminII M4 - CPU Cooler 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-R8 80mm Fans Win7 SP1 64bit Visio 50" Plasma Logitech Mini Controller for Logitech Revue and... 
PowerCase
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 400W ATX Mod... Silverstone Sugo 
  hide details  
Reply
   
COOTER [HTPC]
(14 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 5960X ASUS RAMPAGE V EXTREME/U3.1 MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4 2666 Intel 400GB 750 Series NVMe PCIe (OS drive) Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB (2 in RAID 0) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate Barracuda 3TB 7200RPM SATA3 64MB LG Super Multi Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD-ROM Drive LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... CPU Cooler [Summer-Time] = Watercool HEATKILLER... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
CPU Cooler [Winter-Time] = Custom 300W ss phase... Hardware Labs Black Ice GTX 480 Radiator (4 x 1... Feser X-Changer Triple (3 x 120mm) Swiftech MCP655 (x2) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25" Reservoir EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... EK MSI R9 290X Lightning - Full Cover VGA Water... 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro x64 (3) ASUS VG248QE 24-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor Ducky Mini PC Power & Cooling Turbo-Cool 1200 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Xigmatek Elysium [Black w/ Window] Razer Naga Hex MOBA Perixx DX-2000XXL Boston Acoustics MicroMediaSpeaker System 
AudioOther
Sennheiser PC 363D EVGA Supernova 1300G2 - 1300W PSU (second PSU) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3930k RAMPAGE IV EXTREME ASUS GTX 590 Samsung 30nm 4 x 4GB sticks 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB 1TB WD Green 300GB WD Velociraptor (4 in RAID 0) LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH24NS90B 24X SATA Internal Super Multi DVD ... Corsair H110i GT Windows 10 Pro x64 LG 24" Flatron 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine II - w/ Brown Cherry MX w/ English ... Corsair TX650 Nanoxia Deep Silence 2 RAZER DeathAdder 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
X Trac Ripper HT| OMEGA eCLARO  TRITTON AX Pro Dolby Digital 5.1 True Surround ... 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD A6-3650 ASUS F1A75-M-PRO R2.0 EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4GB Superclocked Samsung 30nm 2 x 4GB sticks 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
120GB Samsung 840 Western Digital Red 3TB SATA3 64MB Cache 3.5in ... LG Super Multi Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD-ROM Drive Cooler Master GeminII M4 - CPU Cooler 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Noctua NF-R8 80mm Fans Win7 SP1 64bit Visio 50" Plasma Logitech Mini Controller for Logitech Revue and... 
PowerCase
PC Power & Cooling Silencer Mk III 400W ATX Mod... Silverstone Sugo 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4623 of 5154
590s rock but they can easily hit their vram in Surround. I kept reading 6990s vs 590s reviews and the comment about how 590s suits a single screen came up a lot. So, I would have gladly kept my two 590s if I was running, say a 1440 or a 27" 1080 screen. I had experience with 3gb 580s so I know four will handle 3240x1920 with ease.


I never got a chance to up the clocks on my two 590s. I guess it makes you weary to do so even though some have done it successfully. The potential to kill one card w/ two gpu(s) on there was just too scary for me. I'm definitely gonna push my 580s though biggrin.gif
post #4624 of 5154

I also used to love my 590. Still the best GPU I had to date. I liked it better than my current 670

 

Anyway, Nvidia needs to think about their Dual GPUs better. Even 690 lacks Vram in surround.

 

690 QUAD SLI would be great if the darn GPUs handled 4GB per core.

 

Same goes for 590 too. It would be great to have 3GB per core 590s.

 

This VRAm decision is making Dual core GPUs less attractive for demanding users.

post #4625 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I also used to love my 590. Still the best GPU I had to date. I liked it better than my current 670

Anyway, Nvidia needs to think about their Dual GPUs better. Even 690 lacks Vram in surround.

690 QUAD SLI would be great if the darn GPUs handled 4GB per core.

Same goes for 590 too. It would be great to have 3GB per core 590s.

This VRAm decision is making Dual core GPUs less attractive for demanding users.

HIS and PowerColor make a dual 7970 gpu w/ 3gb of vram each. Pricey though (~$1000-1200). You can easily pickup two used 7970s for ~$600-700 or a used 690 for <$800.
post #4626 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post


HIS and PowerColor make a dual 7970 gpu w/ 3gb of vram each. Pricey though (~$1000-1200). You can easily pickup two used 7970s for ~$600-700 or a used 690 for <$800.

Actually i was referring to Nvidia's Dual GPUs. Atis Dual GPUs have enough Vram but they are somehow not so popular.

post #4627 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

Actually i was referring to Nvidia's Dual GPUs. Atis Dual GPUs have enough Vram but they are somehow not so popular.

The Mars II was to have 3gb each core but Asus went with 1.5gb. I'm sure they could have easily gone 3gb but the cost would have been higher. I'm know Asus won't do a Mars III (its been showcased but no production plans unfortunately) which is sad honestly. A 690 w/ 8gb of vram (4gb per gpu) would have been awesome. Could be Nvidia's strangle-hold on the AICs and no one wants to further piss Nvidia off and make the situation worsE rolleyes.gif.


edit": Amd: cards have improved drastically this generation. I will credit the 6990 as it edged out the 590 where it mattered (large resolutions) but as typical, drivers held it back, especially crossfire. Also, they were much more attainable and affordable (slight) then Nvidia, so I wouldn't call them "not popular" wink.gif.
Edited by wermad - 11/15/12 at 12:30pm
post #4628 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by iARDAs View Post

I remember Trine had a bug.

Disable that option in Nvidia Control Panel where every game automatically starts in 3D however make sure 3D in general is enabled

Launch the game and turn on the 3D effect for the game via the shortcut

I remember it was CTRL + T if I am not mistaken.

I had the same issue back in the day

I'll give it a try tonight and let you know if it worked. I bought this game for the sole reason that it's one of the few 3D games out there. It would suck that it's not native to the game. Don't get me wrong though, it's still a nice looking game.
My Sacrafice
(22 items)
 
The Liquidator
(33 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3960x ASUS Rampage 4 Extreme EVGA GTX 590 Classified Hydro Copper Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate ASUS 12x Internal Blu-Ray Burner Sata Magic Cin... Black Ice Radiators EK Electroless Nickle Acrylic RIVE blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Electroless Nickel Acrylic CPU block Monsoon Black Chrome 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Compressio... Danger Den Clear UV Reactive Tubing Enermax Blue LED Lightning Cooling Fans x11 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Primochill Purple Non Conductive Coolant EK Thermal Grease Alphacool Repack Dual Bay Reservoir Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 32LM6200  Razor Marauder Starcraft II Rosewill Lightning 1300W Antec Eleven Hundred 
Mouse PadAudio
EVGA GTX 590 Mouse Pad Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
ASUS Rampage 4 Black Edition EVGA GTX Titan Corsair Dominator Platinum Corsair  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 evo  Western Digital Black Matte black C47 & C48 Bitspower Fittings (30x) Alphacool D5 pumps  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool D5 Clear Acrylic pump tops  Primochill Vortex Flow Indicators - Clear Plexi  Monsoon Acrylic Tubing Reamer Monsoon 13mm Hardline Pro Mandrel Tool Kit 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Silicone Tubing for Acrylic Bending (2ft) E22 Acrylic Tubing 36" x 6 Bitspower Mini Valve 90 Degree Rotary Fittings  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
FrozenQ FlexTank Multi-optional Reservoir Bitspower Low Profile Stop Fittings Bitspower Case Top Water Fill Port Koolance G1/4 Threaded funnel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC LCD Temperature Sensor - blue/white EK R4BE Monoblock w/matte black vinyl insert EK Supremacy Titan GPU blocks Clean CSQ - Nicke... Alphacool 360 Monsta Radiator 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Alphacool 240 Monsta Radiator Windows 7 LG 32LM6200 3D HDTV Corsair K70 Brown Switch RGB Cherry MX 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Lightning 1300w  CaseLabs ST10 Generic  EGVA GTX590 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
My Sacrafice
(22 items)
 
The Liquidator
(33 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-3960x ASUS Rampage 4 Extreme EVGA GTX 590 Classified Hydro Copper Corsair Vengeance 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate ASUS 12x Internal Blu-Ray Burner Sata Magic Cin... Black Ice Radiators EK Electroless Nickle Acrylic RIVE blocks 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Electroless Nickel Acrylic CPU block Monsoon Black Chrome 1/2" ID 3/4" OD Compressio... Danger Den Clear UV Reactive Tubing Enermax Blue LED Lightning Cooling Fans x11 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Primochill Purple Non Conductive Coolant EK Thermal Grease Alphacool Repack Dual Bay Reservoir Windows 7 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG 32LM6200  Razor Marauder Starcraft II Rosewill Lightning 1300W Antec Eleven Hundred 
Mouse PadAudio
EVGA GTX 590 Mouse Pad Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi 
MotherboardGraphicsRAMHard Drive
ASUS Rampage 4 Black Edition EVGA GTX Titan Corsair Dominator Platinum Corsair  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Samsung 840 evo  Western Digital Black Matte black C47 & C48 Bitspower Fittings (30x) Alphacool D5 pumps  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Alphacool D5 Clear Acrylic pump tops  Primochill Vortex Flow Indicators - Clear Plexi  Monsoon Acrylic Tubing Reamer Monsoon 13mm Hardline Pro Mandrel Tool Kit 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Silicone Tubing for Acrylic Bending (2ft) E22 Acrylic Tubing 36" x 6 Bitspower Mini Valve 90 Degree Rotary Fittings  
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
FrozenQ FlexTank Multi-optional Reservoir Bitspower Low Profile Stop Fittings Bitspower Case Top Water Fill Port Koolance G1/4 Threaded funnel 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
XSPC LCD Temperature Sensor - blue/white EK R4BE Monoblock w/matte black vinyl insert EK Supremacy Titan GPU blocks Clean CSQ - Nicke... Alphacool 360 Monsta Radiator 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Alphacool 240 Monsta Radiator Windows 7 LG 32LM6200 3D HDTV Corsair K70 Brown Switch RGB Cherry MX 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Rosewill Lightning 1300w  CaseLabs ST10 Generic  EGVA GTX590 
Audio
Soundblaster X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4629 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by mironccr345 View Post

How about returning the favor with some Trader Rating? tongue.gif

thumb.gif
Das SupaComputa
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon 2687w Intel Xeon 2687w Asus Z9PE-D8 WS Titan X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
Titan X G.Skill 1600 OCZ Vertex 3 120gb Coolit Borea x3 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Win 7 ASUS PB298Q 29" 21:9 ultra-wide Ducky keyboard Caselabs STH10 
Mouse
Razer Naga  
  hide details  
Reply
Das SupaComputa
(16 items)
 
  
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
Intel Xeon 2687w Intel Xeon 2687w Asus Z9PE-D8 WS Titan X 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
Titan X G.Skill 1600 OCZ Vertex 3 120gb Coolit Borea x3 
OSMonitorKeyboardCase
Win 7 ASUS PB298Q 29" 21:9 ultra-wide Ducky keyboard Caselabs STH10 
Mouse
Razer Naga  
  hide details  
Reply
post #4630 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey1514 View Post

thumb.gif
cheers.gif
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club