Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club - Page 78

post #771 of 5154
now i need to convince my mom to let me use her paypal to buy this thing with. (my cash obviously)

ugh. I need to get my own paypal....
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #772 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflex99;13067574 
now i need to convince my mom to let me use her paypal to buy this thing with. (my cash obviously)

ugh. I need to get my own paypal....

You know...I'm still kind of 50-50 about paypal...

As a business office, it's my best friend, it really is...Makes my life insanely easy.

As an individual, I'm 50/50...Been screwed a few times...Came out on-top a few times...I think it's mostly the OTHER person that makes the biggest difference IMO.
post #773 of 5154
We're going to need to give Nvidia some time to get a decent set of drivers out for the 590 - it they can follow the path they did with, say, the GTX 470/480, we'll see some noticeable improvements once they get some issues ironed out (for example, a lot of SLI owners are STILL complaining about Crysis 2 issues, while some are not having any problems).

FWIW, 270.51 drivers, while decent, isn't really anything exceptional. I'll wait until the whole blown-out-of-proportion VRM issues go by the wayside and Nvidia gives us some drivers that will let us overvolt safely to around 1.02mV and get us to at least an average OC of 750mhz without having to worry about OCP issues.

For now though, i am enjoying an absolutely butter-smooth experience with every single game I play, with barely-audible fan noise and very little heat in my case (it's where the Antec 1200 comes in handy - displacing any trace of heat inside itself)!

I was able to run 700/1400/1770 fairly stable, but i've dropped it down to 670/1340/1750 as there was really no need for the extra increase. I'll wait for a different BIOS/set of drivers before I overvolt and go for at least 720-730mhz.
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #774 of 5154
I hate paypal.

I only use it to buy stuff.

And i try to only use it to sell low price stuff.

Ideally, if i must sell something high value thru pp then empty the account ASAP.

but, it is fine for online retailers because they ain't gonna scam you.

I also use it to deposit $ from bitcoins to.
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #775 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcde7ago;13067663 
We're going to need to give Nvidia some time to get a decent set of drivers out for the 590 - it they can follow the path they did with, say, the GTX 470/480, we'll see some noticeable improvements once they get some issues ironed out (for example, a lot of SLI owners are STILL complaining about Crysis 2 issues, while some are not having any problems).

FWIW, 270.51 drivers, while decent, isn't really anything exceptional. I'll wait until the whole blown-out-of-proportion VRM issues go by the wayside and Nvidia gives us some drivers that will let us overvolt safely to around 1.02mV and get us to at least an average OC of 750mhz without having to worry about OCP issues.

For now though, i am enjoying an absolutely butter-smooth experience with every single game I play, with barely-audible fan noise and very little heat in my case (it's where the Antec 1200 comes in handy - displacing any trace of heat inside itself)!

I was able to run 700/1400/1770 fairly stable, but i've dropped it down to 670/1340/1750 as there was really no need for the extra increase. I'll wait for a different BIOS/set of drivers before I overvolt and go for at least 720-730mhz.
Believe it or not...The cores are actually really good cores.

They overclock VERY well.

For example, as I was clocking down my card @home, I was able to do 850@1.00v ~ Obviously core 2 was higher but, these cards ironically, overclock very well.

If people used their brains and we were allowed to even do .995 or .975...The vast majority of us would see huge gains.

The biggest thing that effected us was the morons that chose to OC it regardless of Nvidia's warnings...Essentially that was the reason for the *****-slap lock and I can't quite say I completely blame them.

It may be a while though, before we see some real improvements frown.gif
post #776 of 5154
water block came
1302405030.jpg
I dig the hole
1302405046.jpg
To be able to make LED shine
1302405066.jpg
Completion
1302405203.jpg

http://blue.ap.teacup.com/kazukun/100.html
i7-980X PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-980X EVGA X58 CLASSIFIED 3 Zotac GTX590 Quad SLI *EVGA HC BIOS Corsair CMG6GX3M3A2000C8 2GB*6 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel x25M 80GB*2 RAID0 Windows7 64bit SP1 MITSUBISHI RDT271WV*2 G510 
PowerCaseMouse
Abee AS-1200B-SR (Max.1300W) Abee 450ST G9 
  hide details  
Reply
i7-980X PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-980X EVGA X58 CLASSIFIED 3 Zotac GTX590 Quad SLI *EVGA HC BIOS Corsair CMG6GX3M3A2000C8 2GB*6 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Intel x25M 80GB*2 RAID0 Windows7 64bit SP1 MITSUBISHI RDT271WV*2 G510 
PowerCaseMouse
Abee AS-1200B-SR (Max.1300W) Abee 450ST G9 
  hide details  
Reply
post #777 of 5154
even if they didn't have the voltage lock, these cards wouldn't OC well.

They took the best 580 dies, and wasted them on a card with a VRM setup that cannot handle the load.

If these cards could take 1.2v+ then they would be monsters.
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #778 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masked;13067702 
Believe it or not...The cores are actually really good cores.

They overclock VERY well.

For example, as I was clocking down my card @home, I was able to do 850@1.00v ~ Obviously core 2 was higher but, these cards ironically, overclock very well.

If people used their brains and we were allowed to even do .995 or .975...The vast majority of us would see huge gains.

The biggest thing that effected us was the morons that chose to OC it regardless of Nvidia's warnings...Essentially that was the reason for the *****-slap lock and I can't quite say I completely blame them.

It may be a while though, before we see some real improvements frown.gif

Well yeah, that's exactly what i am talking about - there is a huge, ridiculous difference between overvolting between 0.963mV to 1.02-1.05mV from STOCK 0.913mV and, say, overvolting updwards of 1.1mV WITHOUT OCP, which was the reason for the whole VRM-blowup issue.

It doesn't solve the fact that Nvidia cheapened out on the VRMs, no one can deny that - they could have gone a much better route, though the cost of the card would undoubtedly have gone up.

That doesn't mean that the card isn't already powerful enough as it is, considering that it costs $300 less than 580s in SLI, and the fact that it does have decent overclocking potential if overvolted to around 1.00mV, which would be perfectly safe and allow us to reach at least 725mhz and push it close to stock 580 SLI performance.

It'll take some time no doubt, but I hope those drivers/BIOS eventually come.
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
Apotheosis
(27 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 5960X @ 4.6 Ghz (1.32v) ASUS X99-Deluxe 2x Nvidia Titan Xp SLI 32GB Crucial DDR4 2666 (4x8GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
2x Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD (OS) 4x Crucial M4 256GB SSD 14x Corsair SP120 Quiet Edition 4x EK-RAM Monarch Module (Black) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK-XTOP w/ Dual D5 Pumps, EK-X3 250 Res, EK-D5 ... 2x Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm Rads (1x top mo... 2x Alphacool NexXxos UT60 240mm Rads (1x front ... PrimoChill Rigid Acrylic tubing (White), Advanc... 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
2x EK-FC Titan X Pascal Nickel GPU Blocks w/ EK... 2x EK-RAM Monarch X4 Nickel/Acetal CSQ RAM Bloc... Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit 1x Acer Predator X34 @ 3440x1440p 34" IPS + 100... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum EVGA SuperNova P2 1600W Platinum CaseLabs SMA8 (Gunmetal Exterior/Black Interior... Logitech G502 Proteus Core 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Logitech G440 Audioengine HD6 w/ S8 Subwoofer Campfire Audio Vega IEMs Schiit Magni 2 Uber Amp 
AudioOtherOther
Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC NZXT Sentry Mesh Fan Controller NZXT HUE RGB LED Controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #779 of 5154
Quote:
Originally Posted by reflex99;13067755 
even if they didn't have the voltage lock, these cards wouldn't OC well.

They took the best 580 dies, and wasted them on a card with a VRM setup that cannot handle the load.

If these cards could take 1.2v+ then they would be monsters.
The issue really isn't the voltage lock, it's the OCP.

Even if you unlocked the voltage, the OCP is still standing there shocking your balls with a cattleprod.

However, these dies are actually EXTREMELY efficient!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcde7ago;13067767 
Well yeah, that's exactly what i am talking about - there is a huge, ridiculous difference between overvolting between 0.963mV to 1.02-1.05mV from STOCK 0.913mV and, say, overvolting updwards of 1.1mV WITHOUT OCP, which was the reason for the whole VRM-blowup issue.

It doesn't solve the fact that Nvidia cheapened out on the VRMs, no one can deny that - they could have gone a much better route, though the cost of the card would undoubtedly have gone up.

That doesn't mean that the card isn't already powerful enough as it is, considering that it costs $300 less than 580s in SLI, and the fact that it does have decent overclocking potential if overvolted to around 1.00mV, which would be perfectly safe and allow us to reach at least 725mhz and push it close to stock 580 SLI performance.

It'll take some time no doubt, but I hope those drivers/BIOS eventually come.
Definitely...Completely concur.

I think we'll see custom drivers // Manufacturer bios FAR before we see Nvidia accept the "issues" at hand...

They're too high on their horse for this one...That press release alone man eek.gif

Personally, I think this release will go underground like the 9800s had to...
post #780 of 5154
do we think that my PSU will be able to handle this card?

(see sig rig)
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
Alienware M9700
(14 items)
 
Wackbook pro
(12 items)
 
Mpowerlicous
(12 items)
 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
AMD Turion ML-42 2.4GHz AMD Turion ML-40 Alienware nForce3 2X nVidia GeForce Go 7900GS SLI 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
1GB DDR 333MHz Samsung Spinpoint 250GB Windows XP Professional 1920X1200 Integrated LCD 
Case
Alienware M9700 chassis 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i7 3615QM @2.3GHz Apple Logic Board Intel HD 4000 Nvidia GT 650M 512MB 
RAMHard DriveOSMonitor
16GB 1600MHz DDR3 500GB Samsung 840  OSX 10.10 1440x900  
PowerAudioAudioAudio
85W PSU Schiit Modi Schiit Magni 2 Über DT770 Pro 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 3770K MSI Z77 Big Bang MPower Radeon R9 270X 4X4GB G.Skill  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Intel X25-V Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Life without walls? Who needs windows? Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Raidmax RX-1000AE Brooks shoebox  Acer G500 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: NVIDIA
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › NVIDIA › NVIDIA GTX 590 Owners Club