Well, there is a giant storm that is about to be here, so I decided to quit now and go ahead and post an update.
So I went and purchased the last of the wood that I should need for this project a little while ago. I sanded them up and began to put the first coat on them.
I also cut out the middle shelf that will sit inside the cabinet, however I did not get a picture of it since I was in a hurry to put everything away so it wouldn't get soaked. Here is a test fit of the trim on the cabinet. Fits perfect.
I then drilled a hole in each side. This will be for one of the surprises later.
I am sure some of you might could guess what it will be used for.
And then I put the final coat on some of the pieces I had out.
Well hopefully if the storm isn't too bad I will get back out there in a few hours and flip over some of the wood and paint the other side of them. We will see. Until next time...