Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 31.0: 28 July [Firefox 64-Bit]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Waterfox 31.0: 28 July [Firefox 64-Bit] - Page 414

post #4131 of 6043
It appears the portable version is missing libiomp5md.dll and refuses to start. I was able to extract a new program directory running the installer with the /extract switch from the command line, but this should be rectified in the portable archive.
post #4132 of 6043
So far I've been on WF 16.0.1 for the past 2-3 days and everything seems to be perfect! thumb.gif

The problems I was experiencing with WF 15 seemed to have been resolved - I've enabled hardware acceleration and will continue to test. smile.gif
post #4133 of 6043
Quick... if you hurry, you can get 16.0.2 on the server before Mozilla announces v.17.
post #4134 of 6043
Sorry, double post.
Edited by rickmave - 10/30/12 at 5:41pm
post #4135 of 6043
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ispep View Post

So far I've been on WF 16.0.1 for the past 2-3 days and everything seems to be perfect! thumb.gif
The problems I was experiencing with WF 15 seemed to have been resolved - I've enabled hardware acceleration and will continue to test. smile.gif

Is right click on program in status bar and New Tab, New Window or Private browsing working for you? Or error as above?
post #4136 of 6043
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwillener View Post

But I've got a new problem: "Application not found" when clicking on a hyperlink in an email message (Windows Live Mail 2012 on Windows 7).
notfound.PNG 14k .PNG file
I believe this was caused by Waterfox now being installed in a different folder* than previous versions
  • previously: C:\Program Files\Waterfox
  • new: C:Program Files\Waterfox Limited\Waterfox

This probably also caused the Waterfox icon pinned to the Taskbar no longer to function.

*) Thanks to _nullptr for pointing it out in the Majorgeeks forum.
Edited by pwillener - 10/31/12 at 3:20am
post #4137 of 6043
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmatto View Post

It appears the portable version is missing libiomp5md.dll and refuses to start. I was able to extract a new program directory running the installer with the /extract switch from the command line, but this should be rectified in the portable archive.

Same to me...blushsmiley.gif
post #4138 of 6043
How do you update the Portable Version? I just started using it (since I can't manually install it, because it's still giving me the error saying that it can't remove the older version).
post #4139 of 6043
Great update - Thanks!!

So far no issues but when I close multiple tabs it asks me for confirmation even if the "Warn me when closing multiple tabs" option is unticked. It's a minor annoyance and can live with it but does anyone else have same thing?
post #4140 of 6043
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmave View Post

Is right click on program in status bar and New Tab, New Window or Private browsing working for you? Or error as above?

Yes. thumb.gif

FWIW, I did not have any of those problems with the past versions either.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Software
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 31.0: 28 July [Firefox 64-Bit]