Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 48.0.2: 06 September [Firefox 64-Bit]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Waterfox 48.0.2: 06 September [Firefox 64-Bit] - Page 333

post #3321 of 7225
Vous devriez essayer de traduire vos commentaires à l'anglais. Je ne pense pas que d'autres langues peuvent être utilisées sur OCN. Juste un conseil. thumb.gif

(Soit dit en passant, je me sers d'un traducteur. Comme si cela n'est pas évident).
post #3322 of 7225
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyparker1337 View Post

Vous devriez essayer de traduire vos commentaires à l'anglais. Je ne pense pas que d'autres langues peuvent être utilisées sur OCN. Juste un conseil. thumb.gif
(Soit dit en passant, je me sers d'un traducteur. Comme si cela n'est pas évident).
Oui, mais celui-là, je l'ai déja répèté plusieurs fois avant...tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierredupont17 View Post

Je ne suis pas tout seul il y'a des français ici smile.gif
smile.gif
post #3323 of 7225
Had to disable and enable AdBlockPlus to get it working.
post #3324 of 7225
Something is seriously wrong with version 14. Many sites do not work right. Text is all over the place. On some sites I can't get in to my account. It just sits there displaying "Connecting".
Version 14 is not even on the list of programs to uninstall. Before it was on the list I could click Uninstall but the menu did not have that option. All it had was Repair and other 3 options but not Uninstall.
I had no choice but to install version 13 over it.
post #3325 of 7225
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneO View Post

Something is seriously wrong with version 14. Many sites do not work right. Text is all over the place. On some sites I can't get in to my account. It just sits there displaying "Connecting".
Version 14 is not even on the list of programs to uninstall. Before it was on the list I could click Uninstall but the menu did not have that option. All it had was Repair and other 3 options but not Uninstall.
I had no choice but to install version 13 over it.
give the links that have problems because you are the first to defer.
post #3326 of 7225
Merci c'était bien ça ! Je n'ai pas trouvé comment mettre a jour le language pack alors finalement j'ai gardé en anglais !
En tout cas c'est encore plus rapide que la version 13 =)
post #3327 of 7225
I just recently found out about Waterfox and I've been trying it for a couple of days. I really like it, it seems to be faster and much more stable than regular Firefox. With Firefox 14 I've been getting a lot of freezes with Youtube (like many other people have experienced as well) and that doesn't happen with Waterfox so I'm really pleased about that.

There's two things I haven't been able to solve. How do I get Waterfox in Dutch and how do I install the Dutch dictionary (for spell check)? I can't find a Dutch language pack anywhere and the Firefox site won't let me install the Dutch dictionary.
post #3328 of 7225
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNL View Post

I just recently found out about Waterfox and I've been trying it for a couple of days. I really like it, it seems to be faster and much more stable than regular Firefox. With Firefox 14 I've been getting a lot of freezes with Youtube (like many other people have experienced as well) and that doesn't happen with Waterfox so I'm really pleased about that.
There's two things I haven't been able to solve. How do I get Waterfox in Dutch and how do I install the Dutch dictionary (for spell check)? I can't find a Dutch language pack anywhere and the Firefox site won't let me install the Dutch dictionary.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/language-tools/
    
CPUGraphicsRAMRAM
Intel® Core™ i3-2100 Intel HD Graphics 2000 Patriot Memory 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Sharetonic 2GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung HD502HJ 500GB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 Lenovo L2061wA A4Tech KD-800L Backlit Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
FSP 180W slim-tower power supply Lenovo OEM Lenovo OEM Realtek High Definition Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMRAM
Intel® Core™ i3-2100 Intel HD Graphics 2000 Patriot Memory 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Sharetonic 2GB DDR3 1333MHz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung HD502HJ 500GB 7200 RPM Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit SP1 Lenovo L2061wA A4Tech KD-800L Backlit Keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
FSP 180W slim-tower power supply Lenovo OEM Lenovo OEM Realtek High Definition Audio 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3329 of 7225
Quote:

That's not helping in any way, did you even read what I wrote?

That page won't let me install the Dutch dictionary and there is no language pack there either.
post #3330 of 7225
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaNL View Post

Quote:

That's not helping in any way, did you even read what I wrote?

That page won't let me install the Dutch dictionary and there is no language pack there either.

He read what you wrote, and was just giving you a link to a generic page with language packs on it.

You can install the dictionary anyways (click "Add to Firefox", click "Install Anyways"), and see how well it works with this version. thumb.gif

The Dutch language pack may not simply exist and as of now, I think, Waterfox build is English only. redface.gif


If you want to use Firefox in Dutch you may have to actually use a Firefox build instead of Waterfox.
Quote:
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html

Firefox (Dutch) [Nederlands] v14.0.1

1. Windows
2. MAC OS X
3. Linux

Edited by kennyparker1337 - 8/7/12 at 9:44pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Software
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 48.0.2: 06 September [Firefox 64-Bit]