Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 55.0.2: 22 August [Firefox 64-Bit]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Waterfox 55.0.2: 22 August [Firefox 64-Bit] - Page 609

post #6081 of 7360
Thanks for the reply Mr. Alex and I know time is pressing more times than not. However, you did mention a Mac release for Waterfox...is that something for the future or coming soon? Your last major post almost sounded like it was coming with the last release of WF.
post #6082 of 7360
Need help
I want to use Firefox now,
but the plain text "Firefox" is replaced by "Waterfox" almost everywhere
please, how to change it back?
post #6083 of 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniuszxy View Post

Need help
I want to use Firefox now,
but the plain text "Firefox" is replaced by "Waterfox" almost everywhere
please, how to change it back?
You can't. If you want a 64-bit variant with Firefox branding then use pcxFirefox.
post #6084 of 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Venom View Post

You can't. If you want a 64-bit variant with Firefox branding then use pcxFirefox.
Thanks for your reply
I mean that I have both Firefox and Waterfox installed on my computer.
Firefox first, then Waterfox, and both can be launched.
But whatever I use, the text on (the menu button, the help popup menu, the about dialog... etc) displays "Waterfox", and I want "Firefox"
post #6085 of 7360
Thanks, Mr. Alex smile.gif Version 32.0 works flawlessly (as all the previous ones). 32.0.1 version coming up soon I hope rolleyes.gif
Any info about it?
post #6086 of 7360
Firefox 32.0.2 is out now.
post #6087 of 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by geniuszxy View Post

Thanks for your reply
I mean that I have both Firefox and Waterfox installed on my computer.
Firefox first, then Waterfox, and both can be launched.
But whatever I use, the text on (the menu button, the help popup menu, the about dialog... etc) displays "Waterfox", and I want "Firefox"

Hello,

I opened Firefox to check, and my Firefox displays the name Firefox in all instances. Waterfox displays Waterfox in all instances.

I would start by looking at your add-ons, I suspect that one of those is getting in the way.

Looking at your screenshot, are you running some sort of launcher application? That could also be the source of your problem.

Chas
post #6088 of 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechas View Post

Hello,

I opened Firefox to check, and my Firefox displays the name Firefox in all instances. Waterfox displays Waterfox in all instances.

I would start by looking at your add-ons, I suspect that one of those is getting in the way.

Looking at your screenshot, are you running some sort of launcher application? That could also be the source of your problem.

Chas

Oh, the language pack occurs this problem.
Thanks
post #6089 of 7360
I'm new to Waterfox and was wondering if not getting the little updates can have a affect
on browser security?
post #6090 of 7360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggert717 View Post

I'm new to Waterfox and was wondering if not getting the little updates can have a affect
on browser security?
It's random because the 64bit works differently. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/32.0.2/releasenotes/
Please report only if you have a specific issue. thumb.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Other Software
Overclock.net › Forums › Software, Programming and Coding › Other Software › Waterfox 55.0.2: 22 August [Firefox 64-Bit]