Adobe Flash 11.3.300.265 has been released. There's still reports of bugs not being fixed and Firefox/Waterfox crashing after installing the latest version. So if you feel adventurous and want to take a chance on the latest version, follow the directions below:* New features:
- Fullscreen text input
Enable full support for all keyboard keys available to a SWF running in full screen mode.
* Fixed Issues:
- Upload button not working on photoshop.com (3223953)
- Audio is garbled in Win XP on certain sound cards (3223249)
- Audio not heard while playing videos in Flash Player on Win 7 and Vista on certain sound cards (3223256)
- Video not playing for DisneyConnection (3223286)
- Various general stability issues
* Known Issues
- Audio distortion issues when streaming Flash content(3212648)
Check to see if you have the latest version Adobe Flash 11.3.300.265: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
Reinstall Adobe Flash by doing the following:
1) Download and run the 'Official Adobe Flash Uninstaller'
2) (Optional) Open Windows Explorer and delete the following folders:
**If you can't find/locate the folders, then skip this step.
3) Reinstall the latest Adobe Flash Player:
For Internet Explorer 32bit & 64bit - http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_active_x.exe
For Waterfox and other browsers 32bit & 64bit - http://download.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/current/licensing/win/install_flash_player_11_plugin.exe
**You can install both. That's what I do so I have the latest Adobe Flash for everything.
4) You're done! Using these steps will properly remove Adobe Flash and reinstall a fresh copy.Edited by djkilla - 7/11/12 at 5:01pm