1. Add-on Compatibility Reporter (v188.8.131.52-signed) — Report add-on compatibility issues to Mozilla
2. Advanced Cookie Manager (v5.12) — Advanced Cookie Manager: To manage and monitor cookies.
3. BBCodeXtra (v0.5.3) — Adds BBCode/HTML/XHTML and custom tags commands to the context menu
4. BugMeNot Plugin (v3.1-signed) — Log in with BugMeNot, with single click.
5. Cache Status (v0.9.0) — Easy cache status & management from status
6. checkCompatibility (v1.3.1-signed) — Reinstates the extensions.checkCompatibility preference.
7. Classic Bookmarks Button (v1.0.1-signed) — This add-on restores pre-Australis bookmarks button on Firefox 29+, but can be used on previous Firefox versions too as an additional bookmarks button. Use 'Customize Toolbar' menu to place it on your preferred toolbar.
8. Classic Compact Options (v25.0.1-signed) — This adds the "Classic Compact Options" menu item to the "tools" menu, which allows one to change the appearance of the theme Classic Compact. Options include: using keyhole arrows; turning off gradient backgrounds; turning off rounded borders; and turning on chiseled toolbar dividers. Requires the theme Classic Compact v25.0 or higher.
9. Classic Theme Restorer (v1.4.8) — 'Classic Theme Restorer' brings back appmenu button, squared tabs, add-ons bar, small nav-bar buttons, a few older buttons and more to Firefox Australis UI. Use 'Customize' menu to move buttons on toolbars.
10. CLEO (v6.0.3) — Create multi-addon install package (Cleopack)
11. ColorZilla (v2.8.2) — Advanced Eyedropper, ColorPicker, Page Zoomer and other colorful goodies
12. Configuration Mania (v1.23.2016030901) — More Advanced (hidden) configures
13. Console² (v0.9.1-signed.1-let-fixed) — The next generation error console.
14. Customize about:newtab (v1.3.0) — Custimze the new about:newtab page.
15. CustomizeGoogle (v0.76) — Enhance Google search results and remove ads and spam.
16. Download Manager Tweak (v184.108.40.206-signed) — Allows the download manager to also open in a tab or sidebar, and adds some optional display changes.
17. Extension List Dumper (v220.127.116.11-signed) — Dumps a list of the installed extensions.
18. Facebook Secret Emoticons (v18.104.22.168-signed) — This Add-on gives you access to all secret emoticons in Facebook.
19. Fasterfox (v22.214.171.124-signed) — Fasterfox provides performance and network tweaks for Firefox. Fasterfox makes your browsing much faster! Watch Youtube Faster with Fasterfox!
20. FEBE (v8.8.2) — Backup your Firefox data
21. Firebug (v2.0.14) — Web Development Evolved. Firebug is free and open source software distributed under the BSD License.
22. Firefox Hello Beta (v0.1) — Web sharing for Firefox
23. Fire IE (v0.4.6.1) — Embeds Internet Explorer(IE) to use the powerful Firefox add-ons. Not only an enhanced IE Tab, but also an enhanced Internet Explorer with Adblock Plus and FireGestures support. Switch to the IE engine in one click and dismiss your IE.
24. FireQuery (v2.0.1) — Firefox plugin for jQuery development
25. Flagfox (v5.1.8) — Displays a flag depicting the location of the current server
26. FlashGot (v126.96.36.199.1-signed) — Enables single and massive ("all" and "selection") downloads using the most popular external download managers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD (dozens currently supported, see Extension's Home Page for details). FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetize full media galleries in one page from serial contents originally scattered on several pages, for easy and fast "download all".
27. Flash Video Downloader - YouTube HD Download [4K] (v9.5.1) — Flash Video Downloader helps you to download any video (flv, mp4, HD) from YouTube-like, Facebook, Break, Metacafe and more in one click. You can download mp3, music (iPod), avi and more. Download Flash games. Download Helper.
28. Forecastfox (fix version) (v2.4.1) — Get international weather forecasts with this highly customizable extension
29. Form History Control (v188.8.131.52.1-signed) — Manage Form History (view, edit, delete, clean-up, export/import)
30. FoxyProxy Standard (v4.5.6) — FoxyProxy - Premier proxy management for Firefox
31. Free Download Manager extension (v2.1.1) — Free Download Manager integration with Firefox browser.
32. Greasefire (v184.108.40.206-signed) — Automatically find Greasemonkey scripts on Userscripts.org
33. Greasemonkey (v3.7) — A User Script Manager for Firefox
34. HP Client Security Manager (v220.127.116.1133) — Provides secure and convenient logon to Web sites
35. Html Validator (v0.9.6.6) — Adds HTML validation to the View Page Source of the browser. The validation is done by Tidy or a SGML Parser from W3c.
36. IE Tab 2 (FF 3.6+) (v18.104.22.168) — Enhanced version of the classic IE Tab that includes support for FireFox 3.6 and beyond.
37. IE View (v22.214.171.124-signed) — Open pages in IE via Firefox menus
38. Image Zoom (v0.6.3.1-signed) — Adds zoom functionality for images
39. Integrated Authentication for Firefox (v126.96.36.199-signed) — An extension that helps with enabling and managing NTLM (Windows pass-through) and other SPNEGO (integrated authentication) settings.
40. is.gd Creator (v0.2.2) — Provides easy access to the is.gd URL shortening service
41. Joomla! Admin (v1.6.1-signed) — Joomla! Admin helps Web Developers using Joomla, to quickly switch between 'Administrator' and 'Site' views of their Website. It is compatible with Mozilla Firefox, Flock, and SeaMonkey Web Browsers.
42. Less Spam, please (v0.8.0.1-signed) — Create a valid, temporary and anonymous mail address on demand. This mail address can be reused without restriction.
43. Linkification (v188.8.131.52-signed) — Converts text links into genuine, clickable links.
44. Local Filesystem Links (v0.99.42) — Scans pages for file:/// links and makes it possible to open them with the system's file browser.
45. LocalLink (v0.5.1-signed) — Open links in local context.
46. MailCatch: Temporary Emails (v1.0.4) — Temporary email service with MailCatch.com directly inside your browser!
47. Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant (v184.108.40.206-signed) — Adds ClickOnce support and the ability to report installed .NET Framework versions to the web server.
48. MinimizeToTray revived (MinTrayR) (v220.127.116.11-signed) — Minimizes windows into the system tray
49. Mozilla Archive Format (v3.1.3) — Save exactly what you see, in a single file. MAFF (based on ZIP) is compact and exceptional for video and audio. MHT (Internet Explorer's format) allows easy exchange with IE users. Store many tabs, find original, and more!
50. MWAddon Client (v2.0.48) — Improve Mafia Wars gameplay experience and feel free while it is doing the hard work.
51. New Tab Pro (v0.6.1) — You can customize the number of the tiles of the New Tab page (about:newtab), right on that page.
52. Nightly Tester Tools (v3.7.1-signed) — Useful tools for the nightly tester.
53. Noia 4 Theme Manager (v2.0.0) — Select gray, black, blue, Firefox 3-like, FF4+ (Win7) or AeroGlass skins and customize your Firefox with many personal tweaks.
54. OpenDownload² (v4.1.1) — Extends the "Save" dialog by a button to open the file directly.
55. Optimoz Tweaks (v0.4) — Sidebar autohide and other user interface tweaks
56. Print Preview (v0.7.1.3) — Creates a Print Preview toolbar button and context menu item.
57. Print/Print Preview (v1.0) — Replace the default "Print" button with the Mozilla Suite style "Print/Print Preview" toolbar button/menu, with additional "Page setup" option. Adds new options to context menu as well.
58. S3.Google Translator (v5.18) — Translation of selected text, introduced by a phrase or a fully web-site from any language to any language
59. Sage (v1.5.4) — A lightweight RSS and Atom feed reader.
60. Saved Password Editor (v2.9.6) — Adds the ability to create and edit entries in the password manager.
61. ShrinkThisLink.com Link Shrinker (v18.104.22.168) — Adds right-click context menu items for shrinking links with ShrinkThisLink.com
62. Shumway (v0.11.617) — Shumway is an HTML5 technology experiment that explores building a faithful and efficient renderer for the SWF file format without native code assistance. See http://areweflashyet.com/extension/license.txt
for license information.
63. Sidebar Auto Show/Hide (v0.10.1-signed) — Automatically shows the sidebar when the mouse cursor touches the left window border, and closes it when the cursor is over the web page.
64. Skip Cert Error (v0.4.4.1-signed.1-let-fixed) — Skip SSL/TLS certificate error page.
65. SQL Inject Me (v0.4.7.1-signed) — An extension to test for SQL injection vulnerabilities
66. SQLite Manager (v0.8.3.1-signed) — Manage any SQLite database on your computer
67. Tab Mix Plus (v0.4.2.2) — Tab browsing with an added boost.
68. Test Pilot (v22.214.171.124-signed) — Help make Firefox better by running user studies.
69. Textarea Cache (v0.9.3.2.1-signed) — Allows to save automatically the content in a text input field.
70. TinyUrl Creator (v1.0.5) — Convenient tool to create small url redirects from longer ones.
71. uBlock (v0.9.5.0.1-let-fixed) — A fast, potent, and lean blocker. Easy on CPU and memory.
72. WebDAV Launcher (v1.1.0) — Adds the ability to launch a WebDAV url directly in a WebDAV aware client.
73. Web Developer (v126.96.36.199-signed) — Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.