Originally Posted by pablo.santiago
Oh, you're right. I mixed them up. Sorry about that!
Sorry for my late response, it took my awhile to understand that "stepping" and "revision" are the same thing!
1) It's C3
2) CPU: 52ÂºC - MOBO: 42ÂºC
Here is a basic ocing guide for you. This comes for AMD themself.
1) Max cpu voltage is 1.55v.
2) Keep temp under 55c to keep is stable. Most CPU are unstable above 55c. AMD says under 62c.
3) NB frequency take it as high as you can take it and stable.
4) CPU/NB voltage max 1.55v. This the voltage for NB Frequency.
5) Keep HT around 2000.
6) Keep memory close or under to stock speed.
Originally Posted by falconkaji
That seems like some pretty high voltage to me, though I guess if he can still keep it well cooled it'd be ok.
Not all cpus or mobo are made equal. I seen some that needs only 1.425v for 4.0ghz, which is very rare. I have a friend that as a 1055T at 4.0ghz @ 1.475v. Now with my help he hit the same speed, but with less Voltage 1.425v. Remember the colder the better.Edited by dixson01974 - 3/27/11 at 7:54pm