Here is a basic ocing guide for you. This comes for AMD themself.
1) Max cpu voltage is 1.55v.
2) Keep temp under 55c to keep is stable. Most CPU are unstable above 55c. AMD says under 62c.
3) NB frequency take it as high as you can take it and stable.
4) CPU/NB voltage max 1.55v. This the voltage for NB Frequency.
5) Keep HT around 2000.
6) Keep memory close or under to stock speed.
2) Currently at 54ÂºC
3) NB freq = CPU/NB freq, right? I'm currently at 2400mhz. Should I go higher?
4) Currently at 1.3v
5) It's at 2000mhz
6) If/when current test fails, I'll drop to 1333mhz, 8-9-8-24, 1.5v.
Btw, you can check all my tests here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...UE&output=html
Needless to say, thanks for your help so far! To all of you