Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [BD] Crytek: No DirectX 11 patch today; 1.2 PC patch coming later this week
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[BD] Crytek: No DirectX 11 patch today; 1.2 PC patch coming later this week - Page 17

post #161 of 287
i know that, but still... better to wait than to endure all this bull**** crysis 2 threads...
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700x Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming 5 ASUS GTX 1080 Turbo @ 2050mhz G.Skill DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 3200 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 750 Evo 250GB Crucial m500 960GB OCZ Trion 150 960GB Samsung 960 Evo 1TB m.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX300 2TB DVD drive Corsair H60 2013 edition windows 10 home 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
32inch Crossover 4K Thermaltake SMART M series 750W Powerspec G418 case Thermal 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4910mq GTX 880m (GK104 with 8GB VRAM) 16 GB DDR3 3x Samsung 840 EVO in RAID 0 (1.31 TB total) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung M9T 2TB HDD Bluray/DVD drive Bluray/DVD drive Window 7 Home Premium 
MonitorPower
Panasonic 2880x1620 panel 180w Delta brick 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen R7 1700x Gigabyte Aorus AX370 Gaming 5 ASUS GTX 1080 Turbo @ 2050mhz G.Skill DDR4 16GB 8GBx2 3200 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 750 Evo 250GB Crucial m500 960GB OCZ Trion 150 960GB Samsung 960 Evo 1TB m.2 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Crucial MX300 2TB DVD drive Corsair H60 2013 edition windows 10 home 
MonitorPowerCaseMouse
32inch Crossover 4K Thermaltake SMART M series 750W Powerspec G418 case Thermal 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
i7 4910mq GTX 880m (GK104 with 8GB VRAM) 16 GB DDR3 3x Samsung 840 EVO in RAID 0 (1.31 TB total) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung M9T 2TB HDD Bluray/DVD drive Bluray/DVD drive Window 7 Home Premium 
MonitorPower
Panasonic 2880x1620 panel 180w Delta brick 
  hide details  
Reply
post #162 of 287
I am pretty sure they will use this excuse: "Sales were not as high as we expected, so our team can't focus on releasing a DX11 patch, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused kkthnxbb"
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[intel] i5 2500K @ 4.5 GHz [Asus] P8Z68-V [GB] GTX 970 G1 [Kingston] HyperX Fury 1600MHz - 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
[Crucial] MX 100 Windows 10 64 bit [BenQ] XL2411Z [EVGA] SuperNOVA 750W G2 
Case
[Corsair] 330R 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[intel] i5 2500K @ 4.5 GHz [Asus] P8Z68-V [GB] GTX 970 G1 [Kingston] HyperX Fury 1600MHz - 16GB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
[Crucial] MX 100 Windows 10 64 bit [BenQ] XL2411Z [EVGA] SuperNOVA 750W G2 
Case
[Corsair] 330R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #163 of 287
Crytek failed so hard,people who buyed the game are disappointed and people who played it with the online crack don't play the game anymore,so in conclusion the game is crap even if it's free.
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #164 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzye View Post
Crytek failed so hard,people who buyed the game are disappointed and people who played it with the online crack don't play the game anymore,so in conclusion the game is crap even if it's free.
Actually, the majority of meta reviews are fairly good. People enjoy the gameplay, the graphics, etc. Heck, all those bad reviews are from PC elitists who know nothing about enjoying a game. All they have been complaining about has been a lack of DX11.
post #165 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino View Post
Actually, the majority of meta reviews are fairly good. People enjoy the gameplay, the graphics, etc. Heck, all those bad reviews are from PC elitists who know nothing about enjoying a game. All they have been complaining about has been a lack of DX11.
You don't know how to enjoy a game.
You call that an enjoyable game?A square map and 8 players vs 8 players shoot each other with bullets,the weapon has no "BIG" recoil,you can't destroy the environment,the game is more like COD in comparison with battlefield bad company 2!Now that is a shooter where you can enjoy graphics,you can enjoy the game,you can enjoy sound.
So I'm sorry to hear that people like this game,they don't really know what a game is about,graphics? well that is not so important and I'm sorry to hear what you've described about the game (graphics and gameplay) Crysis 1 is better at graphics than crysis 2,so this is a big fail either you like it or not.
It's like saying you like a game just for the graphics.
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #166 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzye View Post
You don't know how to enjoy a game.
You call that an enjoyable game?A square map and 8 players vs 8 players shoot each other with bullets,the weapon has no "BIG" recoil,you can't destroy the environment,the game is more like COD in comparison with battlefield bad company 2!Now that is a shooter where you can enjoy graphics,you can enjoy the game,you can enjoy sound.
So I'm sorry to hear that people like this game,they don't really know what a game is about,graphics? well that is not so important and I'm sorry to hear what you've described about the game (graphics and gameplay) Crysis 1 is better at graphics than crysis 2,so this is a big fail either you like it or not.
It's like saying you like a game just for the graphics.
I enjoy the multiplayer, the stealth, armor, and speed are all things that make the multiplayer a lot of fun for me.
post #167 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzye View Post
You don't know how to enjoy a game.
You call that an enjoyable game?A square map and 8 players vs 8 players shoot each other with bullets,the weapon has no "BIG" recoil,you can't destroy the environment,the game is more like COD in comparison with battlefield bad company 2!Now that is a shooter where you can enjoy graphics,you can enjoy the game,you can enjoy sound.
So I'm sorry to hear that people like this game,they don't really know what a game is about,graphics? well that is not so important and I'm sorry to hear what you've described about the game (graphics and gameplay) Crysis 1 is better at graphics than crysis 2,so this is a big fail either you like it or not.
It's like saying you like a game just for the graphics.
You call Counter-Strike Source, Quake1-3, Half-Life, COD1, COD2, etc, an enjoyable game? A square map and 8 players vs 8 players shoot each other with bullets,the weapon has no "BIG" recoil,you can't destroy the environment,the game is more like COD in comparison with battlefield bad company 2!Now that is a shooter where you can enjoy graphics,you can enjoy the game,you can enjoy sound.
So I'm sorry to hear that people like this game,they don't really know what a game is about,graphics? well that is not so important and I'm sorry to hear what you've described about the game...

BC2 has one of the worst sound generation I've ever seen. BC2 is a BF2 rip off trying to be "big" like COD.

Graphics are good. Textures are worse then Crysis 1. Who cares. The graphics are still enjoyable.
Edited by Domino - 3/29/11 at 1:30pm
post #168 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino View Post
You call Counter-Strike Source, Quake1-3, Half-Life, COD1, COD2, etc, an enjoyable game? A square map and 8 players vs 8 players shoot each other with bullets,the weapon has no "BIG" recoil,you can't destroy the environment,the game is more like COD in comparison with battlefield bad company 2!Now that is a shooter where you can enjoy graphics,you can enjoy the game,you can enjoy sound.
So I'm sorry to hear that people like this game,they don't really know what a game is about,graphics? well that is not so important and I'm sorry to hear what you've described about the game...

BC2 has one of the worst sound generation I've ever seen. BC2 is a BF2 rip off trying to be "big" like COD.

Graphics are good. Textures are worse then Crysis 1. Who cares. The graphics are still enjoyable.
I'm sorry you have some big brain issues.
Trying to be big like COD?
Bc2 is better than COD and counter strike and crysis 2 toghether.
You go and play COD shooting with no recoil and other crap.
You have the best luck in the world for playing that arcade game shooter have fun.
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
Tk
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 @ 3.2 Ghz (1.5v) Washer Mod Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 Evga GTX 480 6 GB DDR 2 Kingmax 800 Mhz (stock) 1000 Mhz (OC) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD 1000 GB (Raid-0) & WD 200 GB & Hitachi 160 GB LG DVD-RW ThermalRight Extreme 120 Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
AOC 24"' Full HD Serioux Corsair HX 520 W SAGITTA Raidmax 
MouseMouse PadAudio
bloody Gun3v3 Gaming X 7 Realtek HD 
  hide details  
Reply
post #169 of 287


My eyes are bleeding from teh bad graphics! /sarcasm
post #170 of 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzye View Post
Crytek failed so hard,people who buyed the game are disappointed and people who played it with the online crack don't play the game anymore,so in conclusion the game is crap even if it's free.
Proof > Your Opinion.

And if you're going to judge the game by how many people play online, tell me there are more people playing Crysis Wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonzye View Post
I'm sorry you have some big brain issues.
Trying to be big like COD?
Bc2 is better than COD and counter strike and crysis 2 toghether.
You go and play COD shooting with no recoil and other crap.
You have the best luck in the world for playing that arcade game shooter have fun.
BC2 is a very different kind of game from CoD, and also from Crysis 2. BC2 has a big focus on vehicles and large sprawling maps. CoD and Crysis 2 are more focused on close-quarter combat (as are many other shooters that people on OCN play(ed) such as CS:S, TF2, MW2, CoD4, L4D, L4D2. Check my survey results if you don't believe me).

Maybe you only find BF2/BC2 type games fun and not close-quarter combat shooters fun; so be it. But just because a game doesn't have large sprawling maps with 32 players, and vehicles, doesn't mean it can't be fun for people. Clearly many people enjoy close-quarter combat FPSs and play them.

Consider MAG. 256 players at one time. Sounds awesome, right? Where are all the players for MAG now? What I'm saying is that these games approach there mutliplayer from different angles and you can't compare and discredit certain ones simply by what type of game they are.

It's the same obsession with sandbox games. Sandbox games are nice but they need to be well-executed to be fun. There have been many examples of crap implementation of sandbox in which case simply leaving them out and focusing on a linear experience would have been better. Consider Portal. It was super linear. Could Valve have made multiple options to solve puzzles and progress through each level. They could have. What did they choose to do instead? Focus on a tighter, well-executed linear experience.

It's not the game type that matters. It's the execution of whatever is attempted by the developer.
Edited by Core2uu - 3/29/11 at 11:14am
myTX Prodigy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570 ASUS P8H77-I XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double D GSKILL 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SSD 840 250GB Crucial m4 128GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Western Digital Black 1TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
ASUS CD/DVD RW 24X Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS VE247 24" Microsoft Sidewinder X4 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX550M Bitfenix Prodigy Steelseries Kinzu Gigabyte Ghost 
  hide details  
Reply
myTX Prodigy
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5-3570 ASUS P8H77-I XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double D GSKILL 8GB DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung SSD 840 250GB Crucial m4 128GB Seagate Barracuda 500GB Western Digital Black 1TB 
Optical DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
ASUS CD/DVD RW 24X Windows 8 Pro x64 ASUS VE247 24" Microsoft Sidewinder X4 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair TX550M Bitfenix Prodigy Steelseries Kinzu Gigabyte Ghost 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Video Game News
Overclock.net › Forums › Industry News › Video Game News › [BD] Crytek: No DirectX 11 patch today; 1.2 PC patch coming later this week