Table of Contents:
Post 3 - Adding/Removing Folding slots
Post 4 - Additional client configurations ("flags")
Post 5 - Connecting multiple rigs to one client
Post 6 - Configuring separate passkeys for individual slots
Post 7 - Understanding Client v7 (for experienced users only)
What you'll need to begin:
3) An AMD GPU, with Catalyst v11.1+. Or a CUDA supported nVidia GPU (list here), with 266.xx drivers or newer.
Now, install the client to the default location, but save the Data Folder to C> Program Files (x86)> FAHData.
For the next screen, leave all settings on the "Recommended" options.
2) Next, you reach the initial configuration screen. Enter the following:
• Donor: [Your Folding Name] (Check here to see if your preferred name is in use.)
• Team: 37726
• Passkey: [The passkey you requested earlier]
• Preferred Mode: GPU & SMP (This will install set clients for all CPUs and GPUs; go to post something or another to edit these)
Complete the installation, and the client will start. (You may get a Windows Firewall notification; allow access and move on.)
3) You should see something similar to this:
NOTE: If you wish to view the log of this client, you must first switch from "Novice" to "Expert" mode, by clicking the drop down menu. You also need to do this to see which slot is CPU and which is GPU (though 01 is usually the SMP).
Edited by zodac - 4/5/12 at 2:29pm