Originally Posted by Smoka Cola
So from all the call of duty posts here I've learned this:
1) They're all the same game, just a reskin (meaning no gameplay change at all)
2) Even though WaW and Black Ops are apparently "reskins" they suck, which actually means COD4 all the way up to Black Ops would suck considering its the "SAME GAME".
I'm just waiting for people to realize how stupid they actually sound when claiming a game is a reskin, yet it sucks compared to the apparent "same game" released before it.
Either its a new game and you just don't like it, or its a reskin, either way make your damn mind up.
I've realized that many PC gamers on OCN like to complain about things. What kinds of things?
- Game rehashes
- No dedicated servers
- Console ports
- Lack of support for miscellaneous features or hardware
- Developers concentrating on graphics rather than gameplay
- Developers concentrating on gameplay rather than graphics
- Nvidia (for being able to fry an egg on them, or rebranding cards)
- ATi (for not being Nvidia)
- AMD (not fast enough)
- Intel (expensive)
- No lean
Granted, some of the complaints are warranted. But it does get tiring hearing complaints about everything in every thread.Edited by lordikon - 3/29/11 at 3:36pm