Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › QcK a good cheap pad?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

QcK a good cheap pad?

post #1 of 4
Thread Starter 


As you can see. I am not looking to pay really anything for it, it's a mouse pad.

So far I like the QcK: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-023-_-Product

Just have a question. On my old really bad cloth mouse pad, the bass would make my mouse cursor jump randomly, making me stop using a mouse pad.

Anyone ever have similar issues with the QcK? Just wondering before I buy it.
Edited by pjBSOD - 3/29/11 at 2:46pm
post #2 of 4
I have used that exact pad, I don't really like it actually. I would get the RAZER Goliathus, it's only a couple bucks more and MUCH better.
Balder
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.4ghz Gigabyte Sniper 3 (z77) EVGA 980ti SC+ ACX 2.0 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance - 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 (512MB) 4 x WD black 1TB LG Blueray Burner Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 Pro NEC Multisync 3090wqxi (2560x1600) Corsair k90 Corsair AX1200i 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Corsair 600t white Naos 8200 Sennheiser HD 650 Zero DAC / Onkyo 875 
  hide details  
Reply
Balder
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k @ 4.4ghz Gigabyte Sniper 3 (z77) EVGA 980ti SC+ ACX 2.0 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance - 1600mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 (512MB) 4 x WD black 1TB LG Blueray Burner Corsair H100 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 x64 Pro NEC Multisync 3090wqxi (2560x1600) Corsair k90 Corsair AX1200i 
CaseMouseAudioAudio
Corsair 600t white Naos 8200 Sennheiser HD 650 Zero DAC / Onkyo 875 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post

Just have a question. On my old really bad cloth mouse pad, the bass would make my mouse cursor jump randomly, making me stop using a mouse pad.

Anyone ever have similar issues with the QcK?
That problem is caused by the phillips sensor in your lachesis, it has nothing to do with the qck.
post #4 of 4
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varjo View Post
I have used that exact pad, I don't really like it actually. I would get the RAZER Goliathus, it's only a couple bucks more and MUCH better.
Didn't even see that one, might go with it. Looks nice & roomy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
That problem is caused by the phillips sensor in your lachesis, it has nothing to do with the qck.
Ah, I think it was only happening at high DPI settings too, which I don't use anymore. So hopefully I'll be okay.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mice
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Mice › QcK a good cheap pad?